Celebrity
On Confidence Queen • Mar 18, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
The Confidence Man JP is one of my favorite Jdramas of all time. So this remake has some big shoes to fill but I believe they can pull it off🤞🏾
6 0
Replying to Viviana99 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
Is there any chance that Jin Uk still alive? Didn't his watch was stoled by a thief before he changed his clothes?
There's a chance albeit a slim one seeing how they been killing off characters left and right. And if I'm not mistaken the thief only stole his phone and wallet.
5 0
Replying to Novae • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
btw guys if you like this, you definitely should watch a japanese drama Nanba MG5, it has a similar setting in…
Agreed...I loved Nanba MG5, the comedy was great and character development was superb. The FML was a little too much at times but she grew on me. Funny enough the drama is in the recommendations of this page.
3 1
Replying to Kiki • Dec 28, 2024
Title Family Matters
Squid game 2? There's a second season?
I watched the first 3 episode not that it matters, so chill out you don't own the comment section. And it's meh so far. That's how opinions work 🙃
2 1
Replying to Kiki • Dec 28, 2024
Title Family Matters
Squid game 2? There's a second season?
Yes unfortunately
5 3
Replying to CWTan • Dec 13, 2024
Title The Teenage Psychic Season 2
it's so bad,
Yea I know, that's why I dropped it after two episodes. Very disappointing
0 0
On Family Matters • Dec 2, 2024
Title Family Matters
How strange. Everyone one loves this drama, yet the rating is only 8.1.
4 1
Replying to dipsiiiiiiii • Dec 1, 2024
Title Family Matters
where did you watch this?
Bilibili with a vpn
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Dec 1, 2024
Title Family Matters
And where are you watching/streaming this? Please provide links. Thank you so much.
Bilibili with a vpn
0 0
On Family Matters • Dec 1, 2024
Title Family Matters
I'm loving this drama, the son is my favorite. Is this a one episode a week drama?
2 5
On Kim Hye Yoon • Nov 10, 2024
Person Kim Hye Yoon
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • Nov 7, 2024
Title A Hundred Memories
Stop casting Kim Da mi
You meant Start casting Kim Da Mi.
14 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Now that it's completed. I can now begin my binge session.
4 0
Replying to MarsWanKenobi • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Kdramas would be better as a whole if romance was removed entirely.
Agreed on that being a bad take. Romance shouldn't be removed but rather shorten from your standard 12 to 16 episodes to about 8 to 10 bc too much fluff and filler is kills the whole flow of a drama and I've seen many that suffered from this. If a 2 hour romance movie and tell the whole story while conveying all the emotional beats then I don't see why a short drama can't do the same.
0 0
On Jun Ji Hyun • Oct 31, 2024
Person Jun Ji Hyun
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Nakama Yukie • Oct 31, 2024
Person Nakama Yukie
Happy Birthday!!
1 0
Cho Na • Oct 27, 2024
Article The Presence of Arts in The Double
This drama lives rent free in my head. Loved it from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing your insight on this masterpiece.
11 1
On Park Ju Hyun • Oct 5, 2024
Person Park Ju Hyun
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Araki Towa • Sep 28, 2024
Person Araki Towa
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On BIBI • Sep 27, 2024
Person BIBI
Happy Birthday BiBi!!
0 0