SJ was involved in the past, saved her, and then look what happened to him 14 years later. She's probably scared…
SJ being involved in the past, is always going to be a fixed point that can't be changed now, so rather than keeping in the dark about the situation, it would make sense to keep him updated so that he knows to be alert and on the lookout 14 years later, I mean she practically told him he was going to die in the future. Also food for thought, if the killer approaches her in a manner that she see coming, couldn't she easily get away by just repeating future events thus stopping time?🤔
She doesn't want anyone to be involved in the incident. The target of the serial killer is her and her alone.…
I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense to me. She's a victim that wants to face her perpetrator alone with no support system outside the cops who can't protect her 24/7. If she were to ultimately meet her end by the killer, it would destroy the people around her, that felt maybe they could have prevented it, if they were in the know. Just spitballing here, but if Sol's mother was aware, maybe she would have been wary of the hooded figure in her store and not have shouted out her daughters whereabouts for the world to hear, she probably would have approached him, and with her strength took him down right there, but we'll never know. With Sol there's two camps in which you can deem her, she either selfless in putting everyone else's safety ahead of her own, or she selfish in thinking she can handle such a dangerous endeavor on her own, even if it costs her life. I'm have to say I'm in the latter camp. But that's just my opinion. In the end I just want a happy ending for everyone, except the killer
I feel Ina could've easily said she was unsure about how she felt about Joon Woo, as she's not use to being around people. But to call him a jerk when he was anything but that was a huge fumble on her part. But I guess that's just me projecting my ideal response on a fellow introvert.
I really like the fl in this drama but I can't help but think that she's being irresponsible in not telling her family and the ml that she's being targeted by a deranged obsessive serial killer. It's painful to watch the ml feign ignorance, just because he wants Sol to tell her himself. Can someone explain the logic behind her leaving everyone in the dark? Because if anyone one I cared for was being targeted in the same way I would want to know so that I can at least support them in any way possible rather than not knowing and a possible tragedy unfolding in which I have no knowledge of until it's too late. And I understand that she told the police the situation, but honestly police in dramaworld aren't always super reliable nor competent, and she's pretty much putting all her eggs in one basket
To be fair to Da Hae, she has absolutely no idea about how traumatising the memory of that fire is to him. Her…
Yea she was told by the fake mom when she went to the sauna. She wanted the fl to use that to her advantage, although the fl seem reluctant about the idea
Whoa Park Eun Bin is playing a genius psychopath, I'm sold with that alone. She's has so much range with it comes to acting, I can't wait to see what she brings to her role.
this sounds like that one girl from nowhere episode which i LOVED definitely excited to see if this is as good…
I think I know what episode your referring too (the beauty ranking episode right?) I also love Girl from Nowhere which I see as a masterpiece and while this drama is good in its own merit, I can't say that Pyramid Game is on the same level.
(Happy Birthday!!)
🙆