Celebrity
On Ando Sakura • Feb 18, 2024
Person Ando Sakura
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Eikura Nana • Feb 12, 2024
Person Eikura Nana
Happy Birthday! Hope to see you in a new project in the future
1 0
Replying to Ikkyvicky • Dec 15, 2023
Title Yu Yu Hakusho
I have to say it was okay at best. Howver, it has no heart. the relationship between the characters are surface…
FACTS! I couldn't have said it better myself. To me this show is in a whole universe of it's own far from the OG, but that's how I cope. The fighting was decent, although the cgi was wonky at times, and surprisingly Kuwabara turned out to be my favorite character in this show. He felt closer to the actually character and was the only one in this whole thing to make me laugh. Other than that, this definingly doesn't need a season 2
4 0
On Baby Assassins: Nice Days • Oct 27, 2023
Title Baby Assassins: Nice Days
LETS GOO!!! I can't wait for part 3
10 0
On Mask Girl • Aug 25, 2023
Title Mask Girl Spoiler
I don't know if the ending was bittersweet or just tragic. But I love the story all the same
6 0
Replying to Toni • Aug 22, 2023
Title Girl from Nowhere Season 2
GUYSSS???? OMG??? THE DIRECTOR SAID HE FINISHED SEASON 3??????https://www.seasonrelease.com/girl-from-nowhere-season-3-release-date/#:~:text=Season%203%20is%20still%20in,is%20now%20streaming%20on%20Netflix
OMG!! Thanks so much for this update. I can't wait for the teasers to come out, that way I'll know it real.
4 0
Replying to Shinichi_Kudo • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl
omg sex? Almost every korean 18+ rated film have sex. Not to mention the violence and gore is more brutal in korean…
Well Netflix Originals dramas tend to have more creative liberties than Korean broadcast stations.
4 0
Replying to Canchin • Jul 6, 2023
Title Love Is Light Spoiler
Happy ending?
For me it subjective to whom you want the ML to end up with. Unfortunately for me it wasn't the pair I wanted so my answer is Sad Ending for me. Happy ending for them.
1 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 17, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Wow just randomly checked to see when this was dropping again, and it's today...LETS GOOOO!
1 0
On Tai Ari Deshita.: Ojo-sama wa Kakuto Game Nante Shinai • Jun 14, 2023
Title Tai Ari Deshita.: Ojo-sama wa Kakuto Game Nante Shinai
I hope this gets picked up, bc the trailer looked amazing .
4 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Jun 11, 2023
Title Bloodhounds Spoiler
Hi! I scrolled for a while for spoilers and couldn't find any. Please assist I have a few spoiler questions! Does…
Yes the old man is killed, and the two male leads have a happy ending.
1 1
On Nagasawa Masami • Jun 3, 2023
Person Nagasawa Masami
Happy Birthday Queen!!
0 0
On Sweet Moratorium • May 22, 2023
Title Sweet Moratorium
Wow got the 2 day early exclusive access.
0 0
Replying to nin • May 12, 2023
Title Born to Be on Air!
aoinousagi on twitter is subbing this
Nice. Thank you very much.
0 0
On Born to Be on Air! • May 11, 2023
Title Born to Be on Air!
Where's everyone watching this at? I can't find any subs anywhere. Please Help.
0 2
On Shida Mirai • May 10, 2023
Person Shida Mirai
Happy Birthday.
0 0
Replying to Leaf • Apr 23, 2023
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Season 4 Spoiler
Can someone spoil it for me and tell me who took Mirai and why?I searched alot couldn't find anything on google…
Shinji (the glasses guy) took Mirai to a place called Utopia, to experiment on her in order to find a cure for the golem virus. Iori, who was working with Shinji and later confessed the whole thing to Hibiki.
1 1
Replying to harumaki8821 • Apr 21, 2023
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Season 4 Spoiler
I can't believe the worst girl in Asuha's group got to go to Utopia in the end!! Hate her since ep1!
Yea and what made it worst, is when they all got guns. She was the first to start killing off the remaining people in their group, unremorsefully might I add. Even trying to kill Mamiya after he save them from self-annihilation, although it was only temporary. I can only hope that's she's either killed off or she gets some redeeming character development in the next season.
4 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Apr 21, 2023
Title Born to Be on Air!
she looks so hot in the stills https://twitter.com/aoinousagi/status/1647107123485220866?t=EFqv-6e-rQobA-wxHwyIlA&s=19
I, 100% agree. Thanks for sharing this with me👍🏼
0 0
Replying to 10454779 • Apr 18, 2023
Title Queen Woo
You should check out Jumong if you haven't already! He's the founder of Goguryeo and it follows his life up to…
I agree, Jumong was a great drama. I felt so bad for his wife and the struggles she had to go through.
1 0