Celebrity
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 26, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
The ex needs to disappear already. At this point, he's just an annoying plot device that can't take a hint that nobody wants him around. I understand Meri is a really nice and caring person, but she really needs to grow a spine and put her foot down. Her self sacrificing is not admirable, rather she embodies the expression of no good deed goes unpunished. One last minor gripe, I wish she would stop lying or better yet stop withholding the whole truth from people that's close to her, especially when she gets exposed in like the next scene. Other than that I'm really enjoying the chemistry between the main leads, I wish they starred in more dramas together.
4 1
On Kuriyama Chiaki • Oct 10, 2025
Person Kuriyama Chiaki
Happy Birthday Gogo!!🎉
0 0
On Bae Suzy • Oct 10, 2025
Person Bae Suzy
Happy Birthday Queen🎉🎉
0 0
On Kim Ok Bin • Oct 1, 2025
Person Kim Ok Bin
Congats on finding your soulmate
1 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Sep 21, 2025
Article Chinese netizens slam 'Tempest' and Jun Ji Hyun, alleging anti-China content
You koreaboos are the problem because none of you are capable of conceiving any original thought of your own &…
I just don't care about your opinion, kid. Go annoy someone else with your commie propaganda.
3 1
Replying to nycfoodie • Sep 21, 2025
Article Chinese netizens slam 'Tempest' and Jun Ji Hyun, alleging anti-China content
You koreaboos are the problem because none of you are capable of conceiving any original thought of your own &…
tl;dr🥱
2 3
Lily Alice • Sep 19, 2025
Article Chinese netizens slam 'Tempest' and Jun Ji Hyun, alleging anti-China content
Who really has the problem here? Chinese netizens? Or the CCP?
22 5
Kami-sama222 • Sep 12, 2025
Game Guess the Drama: Villians Ver.
Super Easy
0 0
Lily Alice • Jul 22, 2025
Article Jisoo's acting skills controversy: 'Omniscient Reader' director breaks silence
Newtopia is the only project I've seen Jisoo in, and she killed it in that drama...
12 2
Replying to 13838464 • Jun 13, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
I noticed it too
No worries. I fixed it
3 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 11, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
I'm surprised to see that Hyper Knife isn't in the recommendations
4 2
Lily Alice • Jun 9, 2025
Article Netflix comments on K-drama budgets and investment infrastructure
Disney kdramas put Netflix to shame. They reign supreme in the beginning when they hardly had no competition but now they have fallen in quality except for the few dramas that are actually decent. But I truly lost hope after watching the last 2 seasons of Sweet Home ~they fumbled hard~
6 9
Replying to Kaede • May 7, 2025
Title Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu
Anyone wondering where to watch this drama? Just DM me, and I’ll help you with the link.
If you don't mind, I would like your assistance with this drama's link...please and thanks.
1 0
Marshmallow • Apr 19, 2025
Game Are you addicted to kdramas
Lucky that I saw all these dramas. Loved A Time Called You (I'm a sucker for time traveling, quantum leaping, reality bending dramas...and funny enough you don't get too many of those, especially package all together)
0 0
Replying to onigen • Apr 8, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
"She has zero self-awareness, and zero self-reflection."You type that as if it's a bad thing; her obliviousness…
oh well i haven't seen the last 2 episodes, so what if you say is true, i do admit that would be very disappointing. but i'll save my critique for when i watch it
0 0
Replying to onigen • Apr 7, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
"She has zero self-awareness, and zero self-reflection."You type that as if it's a bad thing; her obliviousness…
really you don't say? from ep. 1 you can tell that her character is highly dysfunctional but the only major issue you have, is just your disdain for the character itself which your entitled to your opinion. But you have to admit that her character or should i say park eun bin portrayal does have that certain charm.
6 2
Replying to emmagucci • Mar 29, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
The show is very absurd, yet it takes itself seriously. I think I'll live it on ep 3.
Absurd yet take itself seriously...so in a nutshell, a kdrama.
6 0
Lily Alice • Mar 26, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun's Taiwan fan meeting cancelled, announces 7-Eleven Taiwan
RIP Kim Soo Hyun...Just in case...People love driving others to their death...
4 0
On Choi Woo Shik • Mar 26, 2025
Person Choi Woo Shik
Happy Birthday Chingu!!
1 0
On Ayase Haruka • Mar 24, 2025
Person Ayase Haruka
Happy Birthday!!
2 0