K-Drama
Replying to Leo • 1 day ago
Title Merry Berry Love
Please don't disrespect Go Youn Jung
Please inform me on how I disrespected Go Youn Jung
0 0
On Park Ju Hyun • 1 day ago
Person Park Ju Hyun
Happy Birthday! ππ
0 0
On Merry Berry Love • 7 days ago
Title Merry Berry Love
FL looks eerily similar to the actress Go Youn Jung in this poster
5 4
Replying to MariaGazari • Aug 29, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I don't think this song exists, it might be IA creation for this moment. I had already searched for you with shazam,…
Yea I figured that might've been the case. Thanks for letting me know.
1 0
On Hamabe Minami • Aug 29, 2026
Person Hamabe Minami
Happy Birthday!ππ
0 0
On Yamamoto Chihiro • Aug 29, 2026
Person Yamamoto Chihiro
Happy Birthday!π
0 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 29, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Does anyone know the name of the song that played in episode 2 when he got ejected off the escalator? It's not part of the official ost and I can't get it outta my head. Please if you know, let me know.
0 2
On Viral Hit • Jun 14, 2026
Title Viral Hit
Would've been nice if they didn't diverge from the source material regarding Kaho's parents, other than that it wasn't too bad
3 0
On GTO • Jun 13, 2026
Title GTO
The first drama I ever watched was GTO 1998. So I feel obligated to watch this one. Just hope it's available, seeing that Jdramas are hard to view nowadays
3 0
On Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Mar 14, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
I'm really trying to like this version of GFN but it's not hitting like the OG.
4 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Feb 12, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
Are they kissing or is their faces just touching? I'll honestly be shocked if they end up together by the end bc all roads leads to them breaking up.
6 0
Replying to saurfee • Feb 9, 2026
Title Even if This Love Disappears Tonight
whats with koreans and their love for depressing plot lines
Same can be said about the Japanese, seeing how this is a an adaptation of a Japanese novel/film. And don't get me started on their terminal illness tear-jerker love stories.
1 0
Replying to An Jing • Jan 24, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
Backy looks like kawaii girl compared to kitty π I studied kitty facial expressions rn and I compared backy…
Don't take this the wrong way but I think Becky should play Nanno in her own signature way rather than emulate the OG Nanno. Kitty's portrayal of Nanno will always be my fav hands down, but I'm optimistic to what Becky will bring to the table, besides as it says in the title, this will be a hard reset to the character herself, so it would make sense that we get a whole new Nanno. But I agree, if the script isn't good it won't matter if she's good or not. So let's hope for the best and see what we get
10 0
On Kawai Yuumi • Dec 19, 2025
Person Kawai Yuumi
Happy Birthday!!ππ
0 0
On Sakurada Hiyori • Dec 19, 2025
Person Sakurada Hiyori
Happy Birthday!!ππ
0 0
On Takaishi Akari • Dec 19, 2025
Person Takaishi Akari
Happy Birthday!!ππ
0 0
Replying to crypticdata • Nov 22, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
was he in the first episode? I didn't see him
No but apparently he's going to have a cameo in a future episode go figure
0 0
On Okada Junichi • Nov 18, 2025
Person Okada Junichi
Happy Birthday!!π
0 0
On Han So Hee • Nov 18, 2025
Person Han So Hee
Happy Birthday!!π
1 0
Replying to JavienH • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
I have to ask before I keep watching. Is it one of those things where the male lead fully knows that heβs being…
Keep in mind that he's been getting gaslit and manipulated by her since they were kids.
14 1