Celebrity
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 28, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.
5 9
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Aug 27, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Will Lee Jin-wook be in this season?
0 2
On Goodbye Earth • Aug 27, 2023
Title Goodbye Earth
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚘 𝙰𝚑 𝙸𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚄𝚙, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢. :/ 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜.
0 1
On Xu Bin • Aug 20, 2023
Person Xu Bin
He has much growth potential. That is not to say he isn't so talented already, just that I can see him going far, and I can't wait to witness it as it happens <3
9 0
On Please Be My Family • Aug 16, 2023
Title Please Be My Family
Episode six is hilarious!
3 0
Replying to mitchielicious • Aug 12, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
love scenery is also soooooo good. story started on online PC game
It’s on my top favoites drama list I have watched it so many times made me fall in love with Lin Yi 😭💕
2 0
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Jun 3, 2023
Title Sweet Home
This was a very helpful reveiw! 👏 Thanks I'm watching now and enjoying it quite a bit 😁
I LOVED it so much, I started reading the webtoon, haha
1 0
On Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain • May 29, 2023
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
The comedy in this gives me Kung Fu Hustle vibes and I'm here for it 🤣👏
2 1
Replying to ParkMeOut • May 20, 2023
Title Sweet Home
I read the webtoon a few years ago before deciding to watch it. I got surprised by how it was different. But I'm…
This was a very helpful reveiw! 👏 Thanks I'm watching now and enjoying it quite a bit 😁
1 2
1
4