Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Inside BTS's Heart
  • Contribution Points: 972 LV6
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Completed
Love to Hate You
1 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2023
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 5.0
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

Practically Perfect in Every Way

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRAMA.

FL and ML were perfect and so was the supporting cast!!. I haven't binged a show in a minute and this was worth me being tired tomorrow morning at work. I initially watched b/c of Kim Ji Hoon and he is outstanding here as Do Won but I fell in love with Yoo Teo, as Kang Ho. Have never seen him in anything else but he was so good and his smile is to die for!!

Mi Ran is hilarious and played brilliantly by Kim Ok Bin. I liked that she's tough and knows what she wants out of a relationship.

The best part of this romcom aside from the cast is that there are some genuinely, laugh out loud funny scenes in almost every episode. I loved that the ADULTS behaved like adults in a relationship and things were not awkward when they confessed to each other.

There were just so many things done right in this drama. Also, loved the fact that it's sweet, simple and 10 episodes.

2/13/23

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
In The Soop: Friendcation
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 13, 2022
4 of 4 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

Friendship FTW

This is just a really nice docuseries about spending time with friends and making moments count when you do. The fact that all of these Hallyu stars who happen to be friends were able to take some time and hang out with each other and enjoy each other's company was sweet and fun to watch.

I love their friendship vibes so much and I loved how they talked about how they met and got close. I loved the conversation they had about some of the struggles they were going thru and how Peakboy said that Seojun gave him really encouraging words when he was struggling mentally. "There's a time for a flower to bloom..." Seojun also helping V when they were on the set of Hwarang makes you love him all the more.

So glad they were able to do this and spend time with each other. So important to keep in contact with the people you love and care about even for short periods of time. I hope they get to do the US camping thing or the backpacking thing they discussed even if it's not for the consumption of the masses.

This series honestly, just lifted my spirits and made me happy watching.

WOOGA SQUAD 4EVA

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Dakara Korosenakatta
1 people found this review helpful
Feb 28, 2022
5 of 5 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 1.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

Really Good Miniseries

This was a really good miniseries. Really liked the cast and the edge of your seat storytelling. The 1st episode is a slow burn, but it pays off at the end. It's honestly a straightforward murder mystery and I had 3 suspects in mind the whole time and one ended up being the killer. The series gets an overall 8 from me b/c I really enjoyed the series overall but honestly found this last episode kind of too talkative if that makes since (can't find the right word). In American shows the killer usually goes out in a blaze of glory and on some level, I was expecting that which is no one's fault but my own. The killer's backstory really was tragic but that doesn't justify his killing.

This is a quick enjoyable, 5 ep miniseries easy to binge watch.

I found actor Tamaki Hiroshi very good here and now want to see him in other projects. Really enjoyed Matsuda Genta as Ebara Yoichiro as well.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Sweet Blood
1 people found this review helpful
Oct 5, 2021
15 of 15 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 2.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 5.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

Utterly Disappointing

I was looking for a light, quick, easy binge. I found series this b/c of YouTube video this weekend with cute boys as the backdrop (that's my weakness), so I wanted to watch, plus the 10 min per ep run time was not too bad.

However, this show went from breezily fun and interesting to just plain stupid in a matter of 8 episodes. The last 2 episode could have been left out completely. Actually, quite annoyed b/c I really enjoyed the first 8-10 episodes for the most part but the ML, Meo Ru became too stupid to live. He's the first guy I've ever had to say that about. and everything else went downhill fast. Nothing but nonsensical dialogue and behavior from the entire cast.

No real character development.

No real story development.

I am utterly disappointed.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
BTS: Burn The Stage
1 people found this review helpful
Mar 29, 2021
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

JUST WOW!!

This is one of the best behind the scenes docuseries I have ever watched. It made me love the band all the more. Cleary I am a fan of BTS but I don't consider myself ARMY but I see why so many people love and appreaciate them! Even someone who knows nothing about them will enjoy this tremendously.

The vulnerability of the group and their work ethinc and struggles during their first world tour was facinanting. I mean JK struggling to breath in Chile, RM injuring his foot, V and Jin getting into a heated argument and then having the maturity to work it out and not let it fester; I was in awe. Jimin not being able to perform fully during the final Seoul concert, heartbreaking. V struggling as he was also workng or finishing up Hwarang right before the world tour maddening but them coming together inspiring.

I really just loved evrthing about it. It was a refreshing look at the bands struggles and triumphs. Friendship and brotherhood. I was genuinely moved by the series.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
See You at Work Tomorrow!
0 people found this review helpful
Sep 6, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 6.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers
This was a solid slice‑of‑life workplace drama that works best when it lets its characters act like adults. I loved the grounded moments — Ji Yoon shutting down her boss trying to steal her work, that clean and satisfying breakup with Ga Eul, and Si Woo’s steady, thoughtful presence throughout. The office politics were annoying but believable, and several episodes delivered genuinely mature storytelling. But the show definitely falters when it slips back into tropey behavior, especially with Ji Yoon’s childish backslides and No‑Ah’s exhausting need to have a man in her life. Mr. Ko’s petty obsession dragged things down too. Still, the cast was enjoyable, the workplace setting kept things relatable, and even with the frustrating detours, the slice‑of‑life vibe carried it enough for me to land at a 6.5 overall.

9/6/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Tagusari Bros.
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 18, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 2.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers
I always find it hard to do reviews for Jdramas. Still, the story was compelling initially and I liked the way each case tied into themes of family, responsibility, and the long reach of childhood. The cast is excellent — Okada Masaki and Sometani Shota carry the show and I thought the child actors playing their younger selves match them beautifully. I loved Igawa Haruka, she was great as Haru. The whole suppoting cast was really good.

The cases are consistently engaging, with standout emotional moments in Episodes 3, 4, 7, and 8. The show also isn’t afraid to tackle messy topics like class, justice, and Japan’s old statute‑of‑limitations laws. Some choices frustrated me — especially the moral framing around Mogi and the finale twist that didn’t land. It actually pissed me off when the KILLER is officially revealed. So completely and utterly unnecessary. I mean the brothers didn't get any real justice and that'sthe thing I hate the most about this series.

8/18/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Agent Kim Reactivated
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 2, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 1.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

Mercy for Some

Agent Kim Reactivated is at its best when it leans into comedy, found‑family chaos, and the emotional weight of Kim’s past. So Ji Sub delivers a pitch‑perfect performance as a mild‑mannered office worker hiding lethal skills, and the show shines whenever it lets him be dry, exasperated, and quietly dangerous. The emotional flashbacks to Kim’s childhood add depth, and the father‑daughter storyline provides a strong anchor even when the plot gets messy. That said, the North Korea arc drags, the missed connections feel unnecessarily outlandish, and Episode 9 veers into nonsensical territory just to force a showdown.

The series delivers top‑tier comedy and action, especially in Episodes 3, 7, and 8, where Jin Cheol steals entire scenes with his dramatic flair and chaotic energy. The show’s humor — from fridge‑door destruction to blacksmith jokes mid‑fight — is consistently on point. The finale wraps up a bit too neatly, with certain characters escaping the consequences they deserved. Still, the journey is entertaining, full of heart, and driven by memorable performances.

What I liked the most though, is the old‑man bromance between So Ji Sub , Yoon Kyung Ho, and Choi Dae Hoon — their bickering, teamwork, and sheer ridiculousness elevate every episode. And newcomer Seo Su Min is genuinely excellent as Minji.

7/26/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Royal Nemesis
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 4, 2026
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

Heo Nam Joon That's it, That's All!

This is the kind of romcom I live for—funny, swoony, and carried by two leads who are endlessly charming. The early episodes are top‑tier comedy, with Seo Ri’s fish‑out‑of‑water chaos and Se Gye’s dramatic sincerity making every scene pop. Secretary Son is a comedic treasure, delivering lines like “zero‑gravity breathing” that had me howling. Even when the plot leans into fantasy tropes that make me roll my eyes—white truck of doom, convenient amnesia, soul‑swap martyrdom—the romance stays emotionally resonant. Episode 6’s kiss alone could power a small city.

The show does stumble with its fantasy logic and a few baffling writing choices. The Joseon flashbacks raise more questions than answers, the grandfather is infuriating from start to finish, and Mun Do never gets the karma he deserves. Some conflicts feel forced, and one actress’s sudden sabotage of Seo Ri comes out of nowhere. But the emotional sincerity of Se Gye’s character, paired with Heo Nam Joon’s standout performance keeps the heart of the story. Seo RI & Se Gye's relationship is —sweet, funny, and quietly devastating at times—makes the journey worth it.

Despite the weird detours, I genuinely enjoyed the series. The comedy is sharp, the romance is swoon‑worthy, and several supporting characters (especially Gwang Nam and Secretary Son) add depth and charm. It’s not perfect, but it’s memorable, heartfelt, and full of scenes that made me laugh out loud. A romcom with flaws, sure—but also one with a whole lot of heart.

7/3/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Bloodhounds Season 2
0 people found this review helpful
Apr 4, 2026
7 of 7 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 1.5
Rewatch Value 6.0
This review may contain spoilers

FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY OUTSTANDING!!

Bloodhounds 2 comes out swinging from the very first minute and never lets up. This season is high‑octane, viciously brutal, unexpectedly funny, and anchored by some of the best fight choreography I’ve seen in a K‑drama EVER. If this show is nothing else, it is a masterclass in action design.

And yes — Rain as a villain is everything. Woo Do‑hwan deserves a shoutout too; the way he plays naive, emotional, and earnest is genuinely great acting.

As the story escalates, the stakes rise and the villains grow more vicious, leaving Gun Woo constantly fighting uphill while the police remain frustratingly useless. But the real crown jewel of this season is the fight choreography — a genuine masterclass. Episode 5 delivers a standout duel, and Episode 6 raises the bar even higher with the phenomenal Baek Jeong vs. Tae Geom fight. The emotional beats land too, especially Woo Jin’s heartbreaking moment with Gun Woo’s mom. By the finale, the showdown between Baek Jeong and Gun Woo is everything it needed to be, with Jin Woo joining the fray for good measure.

The season wraps up satisfyingly, but the mid‑credit and post‑credit scenes leave just enough intrigue to spark speculation. If you’re here for the fights, the tension, and the emotional punches — this season delivers. If you're here for a great plot this isn’t the strongest, but the execution, performances, and action more than make up for it.

4/4/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Boyfriend on Demand
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 22, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 4.0
This review may contain spoilers

God Tier Level Fantasy Boyfriends

This show really said, “What if we made a rom‑com, cast half the Korean male entertainment industry as fantasy boyfriends and to hell with everything else!" And honestly, I was here for it! Overall average series and a qucik fun watch. I gave an extra star b/c the fantasy delivered in all the ways!

The casting director clearly knows what women want (or what I want). Lee Soo Hyuk, Seo Kang Jun, Lee Jae Wook, Lee Sang Yi, Modern Tarzan — it’s a parade of heart‑stealers, each just as unfairly attractive than the last. The only person missing is Kim Ji Hoon!!

The real‑world storyline wobbles between heartfelt and exasperating. Kyeong Nam’s confession is handled with surprising maturity, Mi Rae’s avoidance tactics are comedy gold, and her Episode 8 meltdown is the kind of self‑inflicted drama that makes viewers yell at the screens.

The show ties up its central conflict with a mix of sincerity but it did feel rushed. I agree with someone else who said they spent way too much time in the VR world and specifically with Mi Rae dating the Eun Ho (boyfriend). Kyeong Nam processes, Mi Rae grows (finally), and the VR boyfriend saga gets the closure it deserves. Even when the pacing stumbles, the show remains entertaining — a rom‑com that thrives on its humor, its fantasy boyfriends, and its willingness to let its characters be messy, dramatic, and occasionally ridiculous.

3/21/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
A Better Tomorrow
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 2, 2026
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 3.5
Rewatch Value 7.5
The John Woo Filmograpy along with several other Hong Kong classics are being released on the big screen over the next few months. I saw A Better Tomorrow today on the big screen for the 1st time. It was epic. It really is a story of redemption or trying to go straight but the old life not letting you leave. I own this on DVD and probably VHS but I still wanted to see it on the big screen. It plays well there. Epic action sequences and bloody bullet ballet. Here's a bit of trivia for you. The character of Mark played by Chow Yun Fat was only supposed to be a small role but Woo saw Chow's charisma and added more lines for him. The Charcter was so popular that ***SPOILER ALERT** even though he dies, Chow was in the sequel (well technically as another character).

John Woo and Chow Yun Fat are the reason you have your John Wicks of the world.

I have been a fan of John Woo's since the first time I saw The Killer way back when. A Better Tomorrow was the 2nd movie I saw in Woo's filmography. I still like it over all and it did define a genre.

3/1/26

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
King the Land
0 people found this review helpful
Nov 30, 2025
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers
********SPOLIERS****SPOILERS****SPOILERS****SPOILERS****SPOILERS****SPOILERS****SPOILERS********

Very average romcom drama with way too many filler episodes Could have been 12 eps. Episode 16 was a filler episode but I was glad that we got a wedding.

A lot of stuff pissed me off like Hwa Ran and her hatred of Gu Won for no other reason than him being born. I also, hated the was she treated her son. Scenes like that will always break my heart. The co-workers of both Da Eul and Pyung Hwa were the absolute worst. Also, Da Eul's husband and his family. It was all so unnecessarily farcical. I'm not even sure what the point any of it was. Just god awful humans the lot of them!

The best thing about this series is the chemistry between Jun Ho & Yoon A. So good. They were great together and played off each other well. I thought the romance elements were well done and I like that they didn't break up b/c of other people.

Standout performance was Ahn Se Ha as No Sang Sik. Hilarious but a very good friend to Gu Won.

11/30/25

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Romantics Anonymous
0 people found this review helpful
Nov 10, 2025
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers
I really enjoyed this series. The whoe thing was a rather comforting watch for me. Chocolate realy does just put me in a better mood and can just soothe me in my worst moments.

I thought Oguri Shun and Han Hyo Joo were really good together as Sosuke and Hana. I liked the supporting cast especially, Akanishi Jin as Hiro. I liked that each episode focused on one of the speciality chocolates and how the were made. The show had some very emotional moments for me and It broke my heart that Sosuke thought he was dirty as a child after his brother died causing his phobia of not being able to touch people. I cried a ton in episode 7 too after they read Hana's apology letter. I could relate to her phobia b/c speaking in front people has always been hard for me.

11/9/25

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Tastefully Yours
0 people found this review helpful
Nov 4, 2025
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 1.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers
Overall, I liked the show. I liked the food elements a lot.

I thought the show started off pretty good. I am all for a romcom with good food as a backdrop. What I was supremely annoyed about is the show goes 9 episodes without telling the main characters backstory. Which sucked b/c episode 9 was filler which made episoide 10 feel rushed and the conflict between the leads was abrupt and too easily resolved. My main issue with the show, however, is that it relied on the same old Kdrama tropes like bringing an ex into the fold and having an ego driving parent pit their children against each other.

Kang Han Neul was stiff in the role but I still liked his scenes with Go Min Si and they worked well together. Overall the supporting cast was great and the comic relief was fun. I also, really enjoyed the Weak Hero Class 2 wink/nod. Very cool!

10/12/25

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?