Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2021
On Dance of Evergreen • Jun 29, 2025
This one was terrible.
I love YGY ❤️

So far out of the many I watched. This was the least interesting in terms of plot and character. It was soooooo bad I ff all the way to the end😌
2 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 20, 2025
For the new generation I really like Choo Young Woo. Watched this for him. He had a brutal end in here😳
3 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 20, 2025
It was ok. A good laugh @ some scenes. Romance died when the ex BF showed up. Its like u can leave it playing and not miss anything. K drama is not like b4🤷‍♀️
10 0
Replying to AnKah • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Witch
Yumi's Cells and The Devil Judge are the best dramas he's been in imo, but he's been in others too. he's also…
thanks 😊
1 0
On The Best Thing • Jun 4, 2025
It was a good drama. Worth watching. Repetitive scenes and really long. There wasn't much of a plot It should of ended at 22 or sooner.

Good chemistry.
FL is very pretty. I remember seeing her in Perfect and Casual. She was so shy in there. Not here 🤭

Even though it was veryyyy long I found myself enjoying every episodes except the last 5 or 6 episodes. Anyway beautiful ending!!
2 0
Replying to Swoonworthy123 • Jun 3, 2025
has anyone noticed this went to standard subscription on viki, before it was the next level up subscription? I…
Yea i watched from Viki. I was gonna upgrade to watch this. Than luckily saw it went to standard 😀

I think after a it ends after 2 months or so it ends up in standard 🤔
3 2
On The Witch • May 30, 2025
Title The Witch
I rate it a 6.
It was a waste of time. It was a HE. BUT MADE NO SENSE!!!

He might liked her secretly like a stalker 👀
But she???? Out of the blue in the last 10 min they "LOVE" each other??🤦‍♀️ ridiculous !!
No explanation of the events that happened earlier😕
The first episodes was pretty good. I thought it was gonna be a good show but nope 🙅‍♀️

Its my 1st time watching Park Jin Young. Hes cute. Do he have any good dramas? Any recommendation?
4 3
On The Quirky and the Charming • May 29, 2025
I rate this 7.5
Its okay. But for 20 episodes it felt like an eternity . Some good scenes here and there....

I remember loving Xing Zhao Lin so much. He actually introduce me to chinese series. Since Eternal love❤️ . I liked majority of his earlier series. The last 3 series of his was such a disappointment 😞
1 1
Replying to Manz23 • May 17, 2025
Agree with everything!!Also the ep 9 cave scene was 🤭🔥🔥
🔥🔥 🔥 😉
2 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 17, 2025
My Netflix subscription is ending. I was so happy they drop the whole series🤗

LJW the soul reaper was so 🔥
11 episodes was perfect.
I knew they weren't sibling from the start. So it wasn't so weird to me. Chemistry and romance was there. The scene where she fed him dessert and he was flirting with FL was🤭🤫 yea she was feeling awkward definitely but he was....🙈

The villiain got what thery deserve. Especially the "painter" .

Ending was acceptable!
10 2
Replying to masal • May 16, 2025
FR its hard to watch when eps are to long. You can watch at least 8-9 movies instead of watching this. Feels like…
Yup!!
1 0