Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2021
On Rain or Shine • Dec 21, 2025
Not bad. Toward the last 3 episode . I was omg! After all that suffering. That can't possibly be ML ending!!!! So glad I didn't drop it. Sang Man is such a sweetheart 💖
3 0
On Wok of Love • Dec 18, 2025
Title Wok of Love
Why did I never watch this back when it aired???? At that time I had no idea who LEE JUN HO was. I first watched King The Land...it was okay...Typoon Family recently....another okay...drama. I liked ML but wasn't crazy it was just watch and pass although he looked gorgeous.

This drama was so good I didn't want it to end. Chemistry. Romance, comedy . He had the best chemistry with Jung Ryeo Won.
3 4
On Typhoon Family • Dec 14, 2025
Episodes was too long. 16 episode felt like an eternity. It was really boring. I did enjoy the first 2 episode. I think that was it. ML was cute. Acting was good. I felt he liked the FL character. But as for her I felt like she didn't like him. Chemistry was not there. I can't feel any "love " btw them. The plot was frustrating me .
4 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Dec 11, 2025
Wow I really liked this drama from beginning to end. I was putting off watching this for so long. I thought it was gonna be another boring, no plot, disappointing drama. But nope. Its so cute. I liked the comedy, drama, romance.

The ML/FL teen version was super cute. They should star in their own drama!!
10 0
On The Atypical Family • Dec 9, 2025
Started out really good than 👎
I couldn't take it anymore after episode 7 or 8. I ended up FF the whole show all the way to the last scene. The kids honestly had more chemistry than the lead. But felt wrong😏
3 1
Replying to bblvr • Dec 6, 2025
Title Mobius
They filmed in Macau
Thank you!!
2 1
On Mobius • Dec 5, 2025
Title Mobius
Are they filming in hong kong?

Okay. I just finished the drama. I assume its not Hong Kong. But it feel like its @ hong kong with the way they speak and the buildings.

Anywayz. It doesn't make sense but made sense. The plot was going in circles. Got a bit boring and predictable. But the acting and action by BJT made up for it. I super love him in modern/action dramas like this. Hes funny too without trying hard. It just comes naturally . As for romance it was okay. I need romance no matter what genre it is. So glad there was abit of it. The FL was very calm. Not much expression.
1 3
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 2, 2025
I was wondering why ML upcoming dramas he's a supporting character? I thought this drama was popular . And his popularity boosted....

Any recommendation of his other dramas?
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 2, 2025
It was a good watch. But not a rewatch type of drama. I did enjoy this. Yoona looking the same and is actually prettier now. I like her character. My 1st time seeing ML he's 🔥. Acting is also good. Food looked delicious 😋
Overall plot was so so. Too much time on unnecessary things. Chemistry was okay. Nothing fluttering. Well I'm glad it was a HE. Although unexplained, at least it made up for many things😏
3 0
On Nurturing the Night • Aug 27, 2025
Im just glad his new drama aired.
It was good. Nothing too crazy.
Beautiful ending 😍 ❤️

When his other short drama airing? I see so many dramas of other actor airing back to back
0 0
On Head over Heels • Aug 3, 2025
I finished this in 2 days. No scenes skipped. It was so good. The best k drama so far this year that I've watched. I wish it was longer than 12 episodes!!!! I wanted more of the lead romance out of high school. The whole cast was gr8👍

Love Choo Young Woo ❤️
7 0
On Yao Guan Yu • Jul 4, 2025
Person Yao Guan Yu
Im so addicted to Yao Guan Yu.
His acting is so good . Especially the seductive, flirty and ruthless roles. Than he also can play sad desperate lovesick as well. He's just too good!!!
5 0