Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2021
On Shadow Love • Jul 22, 2026
Title Shadow Love
I'm starting on this. On episode 3. The little boy is the cutest. So far its good. My only complaint is FL. I've watched maybe 2 or 3 of her previous dramas. I feel like her acting is always the same. Emotionless and stiff😏
1 0
On The WONDERfools • Jun 23, 2026
Okay drama. Kinda silly. I liked both ML & FL . Hopefully they reunite in a better drama. They were cute. Wished there was more of their romance.
7 1
On No Tail to Tell • Jun 20, 2026
Terrible. No plot no chemistry.
I finished it for Lomon.
Ridiculous all the way to the last min!!
11 0
On Sold Out on You • Jun 17, 2026
I enjoyed this show from start to finish
It was cute, funny, depressing, romantic. But everything ended well. A good drama to pass time!!
9 0
On Treasure at Dawn • Jun 11, 2026
It was okay. I liked the friendship.
Pretty sure the lead has feelings for eachother. Would love to see more of that progressing!
1 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Jun 6, 2026
I agree. The later part was dragging and the best part is the illusion of his past life. One thing thought, sometimes…
I agree. I think it was also because they cut a lot of episodes too. I think originally it was 40 episodes? Im not sure though. Still a good drama!
0 0
On Flying up without Disturb • Jun 2, 2026
Miss Li Hong Yi. This drama was okay.
I liked the sense of humor in the series. Very light hearted drama. It started to drag after she went to the dark side. And the second couple had wayyyy too much screentime. My favorite part was when they were in the illusion and he was second prince. It was a satisfying ending!

Li Hong Yi doesn't speak much. But his facial expressions express his thought and feeling very well!
1 2
Replying to wolfskin • May 15, 2026
Title Wok of Love
Watch his drama rain or shine, it was really great.
Yes! I watched it already. It was a good one 👍
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Apr 30, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
10/10 I love the beginning episodes. Up till they confess. Than it got alitte so so with the ML/FL ....their scenes together got limited . However the pace and plots flow together really well . Every episode was interesting. I cried for the emperor of Jinxiu in the end. His love for the princess was real😔. The ending was satisfying 🤗

Every actor /actress in this show is handsome/beautiful.

One of the BEST DRAMA 👌 👍
2 0