Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2021
On Love Next Door • May 16, 2025
Was good 1-9
Ending was okay.
It was longggggg.......i was surprise the episode was like 1 hr 25 min long. That was unusual 😳
2 2
On My Name • May 14, 2025
Title My Name
I liked this drama. Not bad.
Ahn Bo Hyun 🔥

But seriously 😐
Did they have to END ML CHARACTER LIKE THAT??%_$>%÷#🙄 That was ridiculously Dumb😒😒

Waiting for ML New drama !
2 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • May 12, 2025
I haven't watched JCW drama in years. The last one was suspicious partner. He's still looking good and acting is always awesome.
This drama had a great beginning but the second half is such a drag. It should of end at 12 episodes or even earlier. The plot kept going in circles. Very repetitive🙄

====

Okay. I just completed the drama. It was long but in the end, the drama was definitely worth watching. The cast made my heart ache, smile, laughed out loud , giggle. There was a bit was everything !
1 0
On Perfect Match • May 8, 2025
After 10 episode it got boring 😴
I was not interested in the other couples.
Wish there was more Chai An and 3rd sis.
2 2
On When the Phone Rings • May 6, 2025
Started good.
After 8 episodes I don't know what I was watching anymore. The story was going in a whole different direction. It became slow and boring 😴

Its 12 episodes but felt like 30 + 😵
3 1
On Once upon a Small Town • May 3, 2025
I thought Potato Lab was the best K Drama I've watched after a long time. Nope!!! This one is the BEST!!!! I ALWAYS scroll pass this on Netflix ◇ why? I do not know. Yesterday played an episode. End up watching the whole drama. So cute, simple, romantic and ML is adorable 😍 💕 💖. Joy was cute too. Chemistry 💯

I think it was ML that stand out to me the most . He's so young. Hope to see him in more dramas!
2 0
On The Trunk • May 2, 2025
Title The Trunk
I like slow burn romance. It was ok. The mood was depressing. It was short. I finished it. Not bad but super slow. I didn't like the ending. Wished there was more of them getting back together. Not bad if you FF 80% of the show!
4 0
On The Potato Lab • Apr 30, 2025
I haven't enjoyed a k drama for a long time. It did reminded me of Brewing Love. But this was much better. It was silly and cute. ML was 🔥. Chemistry was good. Ending was😏 made no sense. Overall I like it👍
4 0
Replying to Sqwerty22 • Apr 17, 2025
so this dram totally end? no s2 right?
I dont think so. I only watch this one
0 0
On As Beautiful as You • Apr 13, 2025
I really like the drama. Alot of characters I don't care for. But thats okay the FF button work well.

ML was so in love with FL. When he stares at her. Its like hes eating her up. He wants her!
Beautiful drama. Chemistry and romance 🔥
Ending was perfect imo!!
4 1
On Go Back Lover • Apr 6, 2025
I've watched most of the drama ML was in as a supporting character. I never noticed him. He's cute. This drama was okay. After episode 6 or 7 I couldn't remember. It got boring and draggy. Than they got back together around 13 or 14? Their spark just wasn't there anymore. And I'm not sure where the plot was heading 🤔 FL character was......kinda cold to ML. When he's trying so hard.

Anyways hopefully ML next drama is better. Hes cute. He reminds me of Xing Zhao Lin.

Yang Yang. Xing Zhao Lin and Li Yun Rui can be cast as brothers 😄
5 0
On Twelve Legends • Apr 4, 2025
I only watched 2 episodes. Episode 1 and 2.
Would love to see CZY pair up with the mermaid gurl again. They were cute!
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Apr 2, 2025
I haven't watched Ryan Ding series in years. The last one was way back....I think FL was Esther too. I really dislike her kiddy voice. But gotta admit she's cute. ML looking awesome and costumes are beautiful!!! Story was entertaining. I wasn't like glue to the screen. But I did finish the drama. I didn't like the ending. @ least it was "happy" . Overall it was a good drama 👍
1 0
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Mar 27, 2025
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
CZY look very happy at the wrap up party.
Can't wait to watch the drama😊
5 0
On The Double • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Double
I liked the drama. WXY was gr8. Cute and a good actor. Always liked him. I like his character too. I'm not much into the whole revenge plot. I really don't like it when the FL was once marry type of plot either 😕

I felt like FL fell in love with him out of the blue. She met him in Luoyang at the brothel. Got jealous....but scenes b4 that didnt show she had any feelings for him......did i miss something?? 🤷‍♀️

The drama was good .
It should of just end when they planted the tree scene. The whole war/fight/death in the last 10 min was so unnecessary 🙄
2 0
On Smile Code • Mar 22, 2025
Title Smile Code
Kinda feel like first frost with the mood and lighting. Plus the sleep walking. Anyways not that good. The jokes wasn't funny either for the FL character to be a comedian . It was embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

I feel like Linyi character in dramas is always the same.....

Shen Yue look pretty in here.
OST was 👍
Overall drama was boring
2 0
On The First Frost • Mar 17, 2025
I just completed this drama. Its a 10/10 for me!!

I had watched all of BJT dramas. I haven't been 100% satisfy with any BJT drama since You Are My Hero. All his other dramas the focus was never really on him. But this is different!

I love Sang Yan ❤️
Perfect love story and ending.
11 0
On Mobius • Mar 17, 2025
Title Mobius
Yesssssss!
Been waiting for him to star in an action drama aince You are my hero!!!!

Looks good 👍
7 0