Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2021
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • 18 days ago
I enjoy this from beginning to end. All 3 lead was awesome. When I read comments earlier. I thought the FL was terrible. After watching the drama myself. She was not like what I read lol. Im glad it was a HE for JS & ZJ. As for ZJ feeling for JC. I believe she was over him already. She just felt guilty. And her relationship with him was much deeper than ex lovers. She never cross the line. So all was good.

Jing Boran was 🔥.

I think their kissing scenes was cut. The under the water and the explosion scenes!!
4 1
Replying to lilmeh • 20 days ago
Title Regeneration
There's so much non-romance i am so over all things dating by the end of this. Ie if you still want to believe…
Lol hmmm....so no romance? I'll still check it out. After SSR. Thanks!
0 1
Replying to eldiomedes • 21 days ago
yes, very happy ending. Fair warning though, the romance here is complex.
Thank you. I started on this yesterday. On episode 7. So far I really like it. Glad its a HE!
0 1
On The Early Spring • 22 days ago
EXCELLENT 10/10
My favorite scene was the break up scene. LIKE FINALLY LOL

Luke needs to lose her to realize how much he loves her!!!!

Yes he done alot. But he didn't tell her. So he was wrong. She had every right to be upset. She didn't know about the "plan" about the promotion.
5 0
On You Are My Secret • Sep 7, 2026
Such a cute drama. I love both couple. Third couple not so much. 32 episodes felt long but somehow it wasn't. Miles is the ultimate gentleman 👏 in all his dramas.
2 0
On Our Universe • Sep 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
I really like this drama.
But y is the 2ML getting ALL the scenes??? Still it was definitely cute and enjoyable!
1 0
On Our Sticky Love • Sep 2, 2026
I liked the cast. Some funny scenes. Some cute scenes. Than the bloody scenes 🫣. Nice ending 👌 . The whole drama could of been shorter.
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Aug 31, 2026
I luv both ML & FL.
Chemistry is good. Story was good. But it was too long, the pace was slow, too many random characters. I skipped through many episodes. Overall not bad!
6 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Aug 24, 2026
Person Yao Guan Yu
嗅骨 "The Olfactory Bone" aka "Bone Scent"16 Jul 2026 ML: Yao Guanyu 姚冠宇 FL: Ding Xiaoying…
It on iqiyi
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 24, 2026
Person Yao Guan Yu
Title: Hiding the Delicate Beauty for My Brother | 替兄藏娇娥ML: Yao Guan Yu | 姚冠宇FL: Yuan Yu Han |…
Its on iqiyi.com
I love that it was full screen. Gr8 show. HE 👍
0 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 11, 2026
Title Shadow Love
Okay. Done. Perfect satisfying ending.
I love prince Annan the most out of his 3 identities . Good plot. Abit draggy in the middle. But kept me watching throughout. My favorite was probably the last 10 episodes!!

Songyi, didn't fit the whole General vibe. She was very skinny, and looked too delicate and fragile compared to Zhou Ye and Li Qin. Those two was thin. But the way they carry themselves in the drama was different. Aside from that the chemistry with Cheng Lei was there !!
4 0
On Catch the Ghost • Aug 6, 2026
Excellent drama. Had me hook from episode one to ending. Ma Ri was a terrible cop and person. She should of been fire from her job!!!
0 0