News
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 17, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
Those who have no in-depth knowledge of emotion, still convincing themselves it was a happy ending.
3 2
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 16, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
I think I am not going to watch C-drama for a long time specially those unrealistic clingy drama, untill I get some meaningfull content like TWOT. - ocean sadness I am under attack -
13 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 16, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
The screenwriter played smartly here they didn't die yet they died. How fortunate we are get to live easy and simple life ! I will always remember and love this drama.
4 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 14, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
I love it everytime when a-zan calls ran ran, ran ran, ran ran...so soothing 😭♥️
17 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Feb 14, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
today episodes was peace. the chemistry these two still have is wonderful. it’s too much sugar but I love the…
I think I am going to rewatch it again already 😂
4 1
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 14, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
Did you notice the black comedy when song ran says I am actually a good person, I wasn't acting nice because I was ill otherwise I am a good person, hahaha
4 0
Replying to pepperonibee • Feb 13, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
"unexpected cp that got popular", the screenwriter is a known bl producer lol.she literally set out to insert…
No wonder he messed up with the script
2 0
Replying to MeiLandi • Feb 12, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
I can't watch todays and tomorrow episodes. Really not liking this angsty, distancing they're doing and LZ giving…
they will be together in episode 30
2 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 11, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
Their love was like a rose—beautiful yet surrounded by thorns.
7 0
Replying to Smiley face • Feb 11, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
HelloHows the show? Why rating is low? Leads have chemistry?
the drama is not lovey dovey bubby type of drama, off bit-slow drama although the story is great, leads have super chemistry, highly recommended to watch.
2 1
Replying to Cya615 • Feb 11, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
To relax ? Me watching this drama gives me anxiety and...... Lol 😅
This is just a drama, isn't it? In real life the scenario is different I know.
1 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 11, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
After a long day of work I want to sit for rest and watch this drama to relax.
3 6
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 10, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
People who don't find chemistry in leads maybe they find great chemistry between bai lu and dylan wang.
0 1
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 9, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
The white olive tree is now Global top 1 it broke hidden love record !
14 1
Replying to Xiao Ximi • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
You should have been the director, what a miss!
@james....
0 0
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
FL is beautiful and ugly at the same time I don't know how to explain it but she's surely fakeI'm done with this…
You should have been the director, what a miss!
0 1
Replying to angel • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
why bother to watch it at 2 to 3x speed ..... don't watch it if your aren't liking the drama.....leave it ...!!!!!…
You are such arrogant and spoiling the atmosphere here
0 1
Replying to Fairytales • Feb 6, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
This isn't even about Palestine in the story. As a British person, I believe racial discrimination should never…
olive trees are a symbol of Palestinian culture and resistance, and are deeply connected to the Palestinian people. Source: Al Jazeera
0 1
Replying to Sunshine • Feb 6, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
India is a vast country containing more than 5 religions the indians u are talking about are the indian muslims…
Yes we should just enjoy the drama, peace 🕊️
1 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 6, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
I was little hesitating to share this but i have in love once and that felt like forever. That boy had already in relationship and was also confused with another girl and i had almost 0% of change getting him anyway i expressed myself, i was just 14 year old. Now he is happily married and have a beautiful baby. Years passed, the feelings were vanishing but i found c-drama to watch, it sounds cliche yet it means a lot for me, these beautiful plot, story, leads kept my feelings alive for years. That how i am expressing my love for TWOT. Happy watching everyone.
6 1
