woah. can you elaborate was going to watch but now I’m confused
there’s lot in this drama and that weirdo focused on that, they turn a natural thing into something else lol maybe too much of watching BL GL. Give it a try if you love food, historical political tension, betrayal, time travel, it’s good to go.
there’s one slave for every drama who comes and starts spreading shit, coming every 2-3 hours and comments negative, such jobless, let’s block them so that they get less attention, their barking anyway no one coming to see this shit in MDL because it’s hit in South Korea and that’s what matters the most
Whatever I am, one thing I can proudly say is that I’m not a hypocrite. Nor am I jobless enough to finish all 8 episodes in one sitting, watch everything at 1.4x speed, get frustrated as hell with life, and then give the drama a low rating or act like a child just because I saw a bold scene.
I’m an adult. I enjoy watching those scenes, but that’s not enough to make me rate a drama highly. I need a good story not something average, but something genuinely good, at least a little interesting, with good acting. Give me that, and I’ll happily give it a 10.
So far, I’ve only watched one episode, and I really liked it. The story already feels original and interesting, and I’m curious to see where it goes.
After receiving Lady Choi’s proposal, let’s see what Cho Won does! 👀
Back in 2014, when I was just 14 years old, I started getting into the romance genre. I tried to find good romance in Hollywood movies, but somehow, something was always missing. Then 8 years later, I discovered that there was a whole country called South Korea! 😂
Anyway, back in 2014, I had this conversation with a close male friend. I must have helped him with something, and out of joy, he told me I could ask for anything I wanted. So I jokingly said, “I want to see you kiss your girlfriend.” 😆
And they actually did it! 😂 I’ll never forget that moment. It was probably the first time I had ever seen what felt like real love right in front of me. Their relationship didn’t last, unfortunately the culprit was the girlfriend, who later married a middle-aged rich man. 😭 Meanwhile, my friend recently got happily married a few days ago.
Watching Something in the Rain gave me exactly the same feeling. That innocent, intimate, ridiculously sweet kind of affection that makes you feel like you’re witnessing something real rather than just watching a romance drama.
I think I’ll remember this drama for a long, long time.
P.S. I don’t even know if there’s a name for this, but apparently I LOVE watching real couples have all those mushy little moments together. 😂 GOD… I loved this drama. ❤️
I’m an adult. I enjoy watching those scenes, but that’s not enough to make me rate a drama highly. I need a good story not something average, but something genuinely good, at least a little interesting, with good acting. Give me that, and I’ll happily give it a 10.
So far, I’ve only watched one episode, and I really liked it. The story already feels original and interesting, and I’m curious to see where it goes.
After receiving Lady Choi’s proposal, let’s see what Cho Won does! 👀
Anyway, back in 2014, I had this conversation with a close male friend. I must have helped him with something, and out of joy, he told me I could ask for anything I wanted. So I jokingly said, “I want to see you kiss your girlfriend.” 😆
And they actually did it! 😂 I’ll never forget that moment. It was probably the first time I had ever seen what felt like real love right in front of me. Their relationship didn’t last, unfortunately the culprit was the girlfriend, who later married a middle-aged rich man. 😭 Meanwhile, my friend recently got happily married a few days ago.
Watching Something in the Rain gave me exactly the same feeling. That innocent, intimate, ridiculously sweet kind of affection that makes you feel like you’re witnessing something real rather than just watching a romance drama.
I think I’ll remember this drama for a long, long time.
P.S. I don’t even know if there’s a name for this, but apparently I LOVE watching real couples have all those mushy little moments together. 😂 GOD… I loved this drama. ❤️