Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2022
On Something in the Rain • Aug 28, 2026
Jung Hae in is being such a sweetheart in this drama with lovely Son Ye Jin. It’s like I am watching a real couple’s private moment, This drama is so wholesome, God I am in episode 9 and I hope it just never ends. jung Hae Hin’s first line in this drama “when you were sleeping” and i first saw him there. I love love love love theeemm both so much, after trillions years I really watched a lovey dovey clingy bubby wholesome drama 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
4 0
On Crash Landing on You • Aug 14, 2026
whenever i get so much excited at the beginning of a drama i end up crying that much, last time it was Stairway to heaven, the screenwriter is so cheeky she even mentioned winter sonata to give us a hint, all i remember from ep 10-15 i cried a bucket, overall acting, story, action, comedy were top notch. Sharp 10/10
3 0
Lily Alice • Jul 13, 2026
People are so much delulu lol, they broke up most probably about 6 months ago and it's because of another girl is involved go and see what's in Twitter. LMAO they are professional not weak people like you. It is not because of IU it is Lee Jong Suk. C-Netizens said some of them said they saw somewhere in China Lee Jong Suk with another girl both were wearing hat and glasses and were pretty happy. KIDS.
1 0
Replying to Ni-Aa • May 19, 2026
Person Kim Sae Ron
is it her mother or herself?
her mother maybe she couldn't bear her early departure i don't know about the latest news although
0 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • May 18, 2026
how can be a drama so beautiful? story BGM visual cinematography details…it’s my 4th time I rewatched it, there are very few 5-6 drama i rewatched this much in my whole life! someday again I want to rewatch it.
0 0