News
Lily Alice • Mar 28, 2026
Article Zhao Lusi–Esther Yu fan wars: How an event promotion sparked tensions
lol who is Esther Yu? I think I am hearing this name because of Lusi
5 21
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Mar 27, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
rewatching it for the 3rd time
1 0
Replying to Xiao Ximi • Mar 23, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Korean stories are original not some copy material
Did I mention China anywhere ? No but you thought about it automatically when it’s true, keep loloing on yourself
10 0
Replying to Pan Jin • Mar 23, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Another Korean garbage upcoming
Korean stories are original not some copy material
10 2
On Kim Sae Ron • Mar 20, 2026
Person Kim Sae Ron
Kim sae Ron’s mother committed suicide is this true?
1 3
On Perfect Crown • Mar 13, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Mmmm I just saw the teaser, it’s looks premium 💖
12 0
On Undercover Miss Hong • Mar 7, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Since the show started airing, the comment section has been quite nice. But now that the show is ending tomorrow, hypocrites will start coming with their new methods. So I’ve decided that from tomorrow I won’t come to the comment section anymore. I’ve given my ratings and tried to rate every episode, and I know the last episode will be nice too. Until then, I’ll be waiting for the next masterpiece, Perfect Crown.
17 1
On Perfect Crown • Mar 7, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
perfect crown seems to be perfect
4 0
Replying to KobokXhong • Mar 7, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
I’m shipping Hong and Ko Bok
🙄
6 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Mar 3, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Another lunar eclipse will rise this evening and through it, Yi Heon entered the modern world😂
0 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 1, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
I can see Arthur Chen Wang Tian Chen, let's see
0 0
Replying to Daldajang • Feb 23, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
What exactly is the ploy with the old currency? I'm thinking that the money is no good, but why does O Deok Gyu…
The goal is to make illegal / Black money usable again. When you are exchanging money with old notes, isn't it a loss for you? The answer is yes. Slight loss is better than being questioned. A commission (say 5–30%), A forced discount (you give 100, get back 80–90 in new notes). remember that accountant? Hong and Bok Hee made a deal of 18%.
3 0
On You Are My Destiny • Feb 22, 2026
Title You Are My Destiny
in ep 47 ML is already engaged with someone else and still missing FL. how horrible the ML char' is!
0 0
Replying to Kami • Feb 20, 2026
Title Love for You
I know you are lying you have watched amidst a snow storm of love they both are pretty similar so no way you rated…
shipper? really? at least visit my page what i am currently watching. I will say about some drama which has no story, old story, boring story and i become shipper? LOL
0 0
Replying to Kami • Feb 20, 2026
Title Love for You
I know you are lying you have watched amidst a snow storm of love they both are pretty similar so no way you rated…
cheap people like you get's headache? why did you delete the comment
0 0
Replying to Kami • Feb 20, 2026
Title Love for You
I know you are lying you have watched amidst a snow storm of love they both are pretty similar so no way you rated…
ask her why she deleted the comment, what cheap things she wrote in that comment, i simply replied back she was telling me bitch you suck wu lei's dick if you are so glazed about him, she is the one who told me liar, she is the one who started it
0 0
Replying to Kami • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love for You
I know you are lying you have watched amidst a snow storm of love they both are pretty similar so no way you rated…
What a goat, first learn how to write, Wu lei character was nice to her from the start and the creepy guy had d**k face from the start, His character is "absolutely BULLSHIT"
0 2
Replying to Kami • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love for You
I know you are lying you have watched amidst a snow storm of love they both are pretty similar so no way you rated…
you are the one who is dumb here idiot, Lei lei's character is far far better from that creepy character, think twice before accusing someone liar, you know bullshit, bimbo
0 11
On Undercover Miss Hong • Feb 18, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Happy Birthday <3
1 0
On Undercover Miss Hong • Feb 15, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
what are you doing? give this drama 10 star already!!! OK
9 0
