Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2022
Replying to Anxuxoxo • Apr 27, 2026
For me personally, her acting was one of the best things about the show, i just finished watching!
Yes she is the best <3
6 0
Replying to jadenou12 • Apr 25, 2026
I'm sorry but Huiji's reason to not want to marry prime minister being that he has a 5 year term is too funny…
She actually meant his career will be ruined but a prince will be remain as a prince forever
19 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 25, 2026
FL’s party dress, 2FL’s party dress or FL’s casual dress from the second part / the end?
Hui ju’s baby pink and queen mother’s blue dress aah I loved it so much!!!
6 0
Replying to Yuichin • Apr 24, 2026
I wanted to see IU in a hanbok loll
I was kinda disappointed when I saw her in casual dress :/
5 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 24, 2026
I don't know why would i like the tension between Queen Mother and Yi an! She is completely nothing but a rival here, whenever Yi an and Huiju come close i get butterflies although i had no romance expectation between them at all but it's spreading and i am absolutely loving it.
4 0
Replying to Rrza • Apr 23, 2026
She`s not pretty! She`s dazzling, mesmeraizing, unreal,!
Ohh my eyes are hurting because I am dazzling from the mirror scene😸
2 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026
ep 3 was just 🩷 my god i just choose best dramas to watch, the most funniest part was Hui ju's crocks Haha 😉
9 0
On Study Group • Apr 17, 2026
Title Study Group
I was so hooked i finished this in 3 days lol, this drama was super fun, super motivative ;)
4 0
Replying to tiarr • Apr 17, 2026
cant believe park shinhye didnt get a baeksang nom for this she was sooo good
PSH will be in the batch of 63rd probably
0 0