Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2022
Replying to Lia • Jan 16, 2026
ikr! I’m also a cs (coE) student and it’s so accurate! not cringy at all. 😭🩷
every part every bit of this drama is perfect
9 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 13, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I still can’t believe I dropped two of Zhao Jin Mai’s dramas after watching AASOL. I was literally rooting for her so hard after watching that in 2024, and it honestly shocked me that I couldn’t continue her other works.
3 1
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 13, 2026
I myself a computer science graduate so i am kinda relatable in some part specially the competition, it was so exciting
11 2
Replying to LauhMalfoy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Evil Twin
[IGNORE]Can someone tell me where to find this? [Edit]Found it! :)
Hi could you please tell me the source?
0 0
On Idol I • Jan 9, 2026
Title Idol I
Kim Jae Yeong is so pretty i literally love him, i like the fl also ml - ex, everything is good so far
12 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 9, 2026
It’s interesting how some people are being so positive here, yet those same people left very harsh reviews for another drama that had a lot of potential. As for me, I’m genuinely looking forward to this one, and I plan to give my first ever real review just to see what kind of uniqueness it brings.
5 2
On Idol I • Jan 9, 2026
Title Idol I
3 days seems very long to be aired ep 7 i can't waiiiiiiiitttttt
6 1
Replying to Wasuup • Jan 2, 2026
How can there be spoilers when filming hasn't even started?
this show is based on webtoon, don't you know that
2 0
Replying to Mounalee • Dec 31, 2025
Title Cashero
What a funny way to phrase it, but I get where you're coming from 😂😂😂
Truth is disgusting isn’t it, and I get it too what kind of taste you have, I mean in term of drama, acting classy lol lol 🤣
2 1
On Idol I • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
I will watch this only for
Kim Jae Yeong
5 0