News
Replying to yoon • Oct 22, 2025
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Scheduled for January 2026https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/465/0000013574
Will it release in Jan?
0 1
On Hayate the Combat Butler • Oct 20, 2025
Title Hayate the Combat Butler
nice execution overall liked it.
1 0
Replying to Xiao Ximi • Oct 18, 2025
Title Stairway to Heaven
I have become fan of SBS
Okay this comment was around 30 minutes of the first episode, now I am in trauma.
8 0
On Stairway to Heaven • Oct 17, 2025
Title Stairway to Heaven
I have become fan of SBS
0 1
On You're Beautiful • Oct 13, 2025
Title You're Beautiful
Wow lately I am into classic, specially shin hye's all classic piece are top notch, I liked every single episode, from first to last I really enjoyed, I laughed, got tickled and had butterflies throughout the series, K-drama industry need not to go any international platform, those things specially Netflix makes it miserable, their original story lines are masterpiece, they makes literally gold by their own. ♥️💟💕💗🥰
2 0
On Bae Suzy • Oct 9, 2025
Person Bae Suzy
Happy Birthday Jiniya 😉 🤗 🫧💗✨⋆.˚🦋༘⋆ 🫶
0 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • Oct 8, 2025
Title Seven O′Clock Breakfast Club for the Brokenhearted
Sick freak!
Look at genre: romance, life, drama. So I can guess there will be plenty of scenes
2 1
Replying to Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 7, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Replying to deleted comment
Stop pulling out another baseless topic, you are accusing a whole race, if this then you other religion are doing many things too, they are expressing their thoughts, say it fiction and leave.
10 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
The writer successfully showed the greed topic and it's consequences, absolutely loved it, marvelous 💗
15 1
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
I am in ep 11 and I am thrilled
6 0
Replying to Sof • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
fr they include it in every series for no reason. K-drama industry is starting to get american values. For those…
there is a drama called the white olive tree, that story is messed up too because of this, the author is originally BL writer and the side story got more popular than the leads!
0 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Wobin looks hot in neck hair
5 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
By such standards dont u want to delete me (bisexual) and others from the surface of Earth?
I can't argue with brainless person
2 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
By such standards dont u want to delete me (bisexual) and others from the surface of Earth?
and you people are so frustrated, didn't you see my reply, i have already cleared my statement there.
0 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
By such standards dont u want to delete me (bisexual) and others from the surface of Earth?
There are other channels that promotes LGBTQ, there are tons of dramas. as a straight it just weird for me to watch that, they don't have to include it everywhere, I don't mean to remove it from earth, every one has their independent choice.
10 1
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
K-drama industry should leave Netflix network first, unnecessary LGBTQ concept, that's how the story could come in control. Drama should be more produced through channel like SBS, TVN and KBS.
12 13
Replying to Xiao Ximi • Oct 5, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
When they played the theme song
i was hoping for shin hye's cameo it would be nice
0 1
Replying to SoVa Joon • Oct 5, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
anyone did a Yay when Choi Do Young Came in! love Heirs ❤️❤️
When they played the theme song
4 3
Replying to Kbeauty • Oct 5, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Hypocrisy what do they say about the women beaten to death in Public in Kabul by a crowd of "religious"…
This, I was talking about this.
1 1
Replying to Kbeauty • Oct 5, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Hypocrisy what do they say about the women beaten to death in Public in Kabul by a crowd of "religious"…
Let me tell you It's the work of politicians, secondly so called Muslims won't give a damn about this, most of them would say it is the best, they are that level brain washed and blind folded.
0 33
