News
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 26, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
The kiss length is so short 😿
4 0
Replying to Hyunwoo • Sep 22, 2025
Title Men of the Harem
Just to confirm, it is already known if it will be a historical drama or if they will adapt it like The Remarried…
Probably remarried empress
3 0
Replying to Laura • Sep 22, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
I hope this one fills the emptiness that Bon appetit your majesty will leave me with😭😭
I was avoiding this spoiler since I have not yet watched last two episode, say no more please -_-
0 1
On Tree of Heaven • Sep 20, 2025
Title Tree of Heaven
i have finished the drama, it left me empty hearten, i cried fr throughout the drama, why pure hearten soul gets deceived at the end by this cruel earth, they don't deserve this...
0 5
On Tree of Heaven • Sep 20, 2025
Title Tree of Heaven
Ahh feeling miserable
0 0
Replying to bibleonni • Sep 19, 2025
Title Zong Ran
lah kak unamenya calon debay yg gjdi dilahirkan jiaxin 😭
It is so late that I have lost the spark, I am not sure if I will watch it
0 0
On Tree of Heaven • Sep 19, 2025
Title Tree of Heaven
The storyline is good at the same time I am getting frustrated by the sadness of this drama!
0 0
On You and Everything Else • Sep 14, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
Can someone please confirm if the drama is straight or GL
1 4
On Cho I Su • Sep 13, 2025
Person Cho I Su
I thought the writer might have 10 years of experience, but it's a debut writing, speechless, mind blowing story, plot, superb! 100/10
5 0
On The Judge from Hell • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Judge from Hell
I'm going crazy by watching k drama one after another because of the storyline is soo good, here in tjfth park shin hye did a killer role, the series is soo good my words are less to explain, absolutely loved it 💕
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 9, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
the dancing part is so cute, it's a shame that i can't say i feel nostalgia because i have just started watching k-drama in 2025
2 0
On Men of the Harem • Sep 9, 2025
Title Men of the Harem
I am concerned about the budget, really curious how are they going to make it
2 1
On Park Shin Hye • Sep 1, 2025
Person Park Shin Hye
Annyeonghaseyo my new favorite <3
3 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Aug 28, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
What is that background music 😍 already rooting for it 😁
2 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Aug 28, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Now the poster looks soo.. good
4 0
On Seven O′Clock Breakfast Club for the Brokenhearted • Aug 26, 2025
Title Seven O′Clock Breakfast Club for the Brokenhearted
Ohh the trailer just released, so many good dramas are coming but the timing is very wrong for me
0 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Aug 26, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
hypocrite came again for attention, get a life ppfff...
2 1
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 25, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I have just finished watching, so far the two episodes were awesome, i started watching without any expectation turned out it's so good. I'm usually used to watching dramas in one sitting, waiting makes it boring but i will wait till the next ep release, it is worth waiting :)
8 0
Replying to likealeprechaun • Aug 25, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Honestly, I didn’t expect much from this drama because of the main leads. But damn, after two episodes, now…
i actually got very surprised when i came to know but it didn't feel like anything while watching because the chemistry is so good
3 0
Replying to Encounter • Aug 25, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
watch mr queen that is the must watch historical drama
Okay thank you for the suggestion I will keep it on my list
0 0
