News Replying to kwelsh • Dec 28, 2025
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
who is the romance between?
For me FL is super hot so anyone is fine for me as long as the story is super, at first i didn't like ML his char is also somewhat boring but yah i watched it out of favoritism.
1 3
Replying to kwelsh • Dec 28, 2025
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
who is the romance between?
Between leads
0 5
On Cashero • Dec 27, 2025
Title Cashero
When I get so much happy by seeing good storyline I get overwhelmed. I am not very good with words. When I was memorized by junho watching ep 1 I totally forgot han na and chae min is also here, in ep 2 when I saw Han na it put me a wide smile on my face to know I am really going to enjoy the rest of it. I am in ep 4 and didn't skipped a bit. Loved it so much 😊
5 0
On Cashero • Dec 27, 2025
Title Cashero
♥️♥️♥️💗💗💗💗💗🤩/10
4 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Eeh...same old comment.. ...
Eeh same old boring reply
1 2
Replying to nolatoo • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I feel like it’s a tad different. Usually we see rich guy/poor girl or vice versa fighting with overbearing…
Hope so, let's see i am at ep 4 now
2 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Dec 25, 2025
Title Portraits of Delusion
Filming in China was canceled in favor of Vietnam, where they have been filming since October. A video of Suzy…
It's not Seon ho lol he was wo bin 😂
2 0
On Men of the Harem • Dec 25, 2025
Title Men of the Harem
You guys are giving spoilers hide it
1 2
On Undercover Miss Hong • Dec 25, 2025
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Can't wait can't wait can't wait 😻
4 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Eeh..same old story.. ...
2 7
On Portraits of Delusion • Dec 10, 2025
Title Portraits of Delusion
wait 8 episodes! lol -_-
1 6
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Dec 9, 2025
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
i just found a gem!
14 0
Replying to peakyjoy • Dec 4, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
fr???
there is no confirmation but i think there is a high probability, usually this kind of rumor gets real.
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 3, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
ohh my season 2 is coming... :D
0 2
On Love Rain • Nov 22, 2025
Title Love Rain
Worth watching, please watch it highly recommended 💗♥️💗
0 0
On Zong Ran • Nov 16, 2025
Title Zong Ran
😠
2 0
On Portraits of Delusion • Nov 13, 2025
Title Portraits of Delusion
I almost got heart attack by Suzy and soon ho's perfect look it's exactly like the manhwa 🤩
7 0
Replying to KeenRa • Nov 4, 2025
Title Tree of Heaven Spoiler
Can u tell me how it ends? Happy tragic sad?
Sad and tragic, sad means VERY 😭
1 0
On High Kick Season 3 • Oct 24, 2025
Title High Kick Season 3
jong suk and krystal here siblings or lover?
0 1
On The Heirs • Oct 22, 2025
Title The Heirs
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
0 0
