Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2017
Replying to sindrandi_ • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Just...wow! I'd kept myself away from any hints or spoilers, so even though I figured out, what was coming, the…
same, I was so anxious until the last minute of ep 24 hoping for SOMETHING!

But alas, it was such a wonderful show! I am so happy about it and I'm happy I got to experience it. It's one of my fave shows now.

Typing this while crying tho lmao can't get over the ending. Gonna rewatch and stop at ep 23 this time lol
4 2
Replying to Crimson moon • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I know at least 90% of you mfs here enjoyed this series ( even if you didn't like the ending,it's china so what…
im crying bc of the ending but it's still a 10000/10 from me.
2 1
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Just finished and came straight here. I knew what was gonna happen for WEEKS but I still can't bear it. It's such a bad note to end off the first season on tbh. I feel so upset and nauseous. I wish we they left this whole fiasco for season 2.

I know it's confirmed but I don't trust anything coming from and near China. I know with the popularity it's gaining, the actor's careers might be at risk bc of this show in China. I'm praying that nothing happens, but lord forbid it does, then what??

For those looking to avoid heartbreak, just stop watching at ep 23 and watch ep 24 when season 2 is out. I wish I knew that earlier myself tbh
2 0
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 12, 2023
Why do these guys always end up in bland ass shows T_T they deserve better fr

I feel like this show is sooo close to being a good show but it's just kinda lacking... I think it got a bit more interesting around ep 3 and then kinda fell off after ep 4 again.

Tbh idk who is reading the script and okaying this type of show but I've read fanfics written by teenagers that's better than this.

Justice for JoongDunk
10 0
On Killer and Healer • Aug 10, 2023
This drama was self-admitted emotional torture but also very well done. I couldn't stop watching, the cast did such an amazing job! It's a great show overall. The writers are evil geniuses and managed to hurt me in every way possible. Thanks for the pain I guess 😢

Time to watch deleted scenes to make it worth it lol
8 3
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 10, 2023
Can anyone pls tell me where to watch the special episode? or the uncut ending?? My head hurts from crying after…
nvm I just realizzed it was an "alternative ending" which was basically just edited ver of the original ending... oof i should've listened to everyone's advice and just stopped watching a few mins before the ending. It was happy uptil then.
5 2
On Killer and Healer • Aug 10, 2023
Can anyone pls tell me where to watch the special episode? or the uncut ending?? My head hurts from crying after the OG ending and I need a will to live rn!
1 3
Replying to Yoomionj • Aug 8, 2023
glad I'm not alone! I was very disappointed by the storyline. It didn't fit them and it wasn't interesting like…
Exactly!! So unlike him and unnecessary tbh
1 0
Replying to stayfantasizing • Aug 8, 2023
Sorry to be negative, but I hated this. Aye was completely out of character and the plot was predictable.
glad I'm not alone! I was very disappointed by the storyline. It didn't fit them and it wasn't interesting like the rest of the specials.
3 2
On Stay with Me • Aug 7, 2023
Title Stay with Me
The HOLD this show has on me and my mental health! Ugh, I literally think about it every waking moment of my life and now I know why the writer named it "Heroin" cuz this shit addicting af!

The fact that we'll get a season 2 is giving me a reason to LIVE! I hope nothing but the best for the writer, crew, and cast! It also makes me not as upset that the show is ending soon bc there's hope for more.
5 0
Replying to 9161415 • Aug 7, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Have not watched this show yet (waiting to see how it plays out so i don’t get my heart broken lol) and just…
when i say that scene isn't even half as good as the 50 other scenes in this show UGH!

I hope you watch it soon and live your best life cuz this show is EVERYTHING!
1 0
Replying to 9668823 • Aug 7, 2023
Title Stay with Me
apparently the ban is until 2025
isnt that the ban on the actors from the original Addicted show? Not the LGBTQ ban itself?
I doubt they'd have an expiration on the LGBTQ content ban tbh :(
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Aug 7, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I saw a post that the director will make season 2 for this..It that true? If true, I surely happy and very excited…
yeah i saw this somewhere too can anyone congirm??
0 1
On Sing My Crush • Aug 4, 2023
UGH this came out of nowhere and blew us all away! I loved it so much! 10/10 one of the cutest BLs ever!
15 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 4, 2023
You can try to watch a few episodes.
Good idea. I've decided to do that bc of that reason as well. If you have the link with ENG subs, that would be appreciated. Thank you!
3 2
On Stay with Me • Jul 29, 2023
Title Stay with Me
This show is literally like a drug. I'm addicted and I cant stop thinking about it every second I'm not watching it. The writer, director, cast, and crew know EXACTLY what they're doing and it's working! I love it
10 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 29, 2023
You can try to watch a few episodes.
lemme hop on that real quick lol
4 4
Replying to Aoi haru • Jul 28, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Sry guys I gonna break my hostel while hitting the floor and bed 🤣🤣🤣 Since I can't handle their sweet…
legit same! I was screaming into my pillow and punching the air!!
1 0