Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 117 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • 6 days ago
Be warned, this might include spoilers:
Sometimes I feel like half the plot is missing, and there are some pretty abrupt cuts and scene changes… but what annoys me the most is the typical “I’ll walk this path with you until the very end”—and then the next thing you know, they’re on their own for two years for no good reason? That’s where I lost track of the story completely.
Also: Why would such a young actress be cast in a romance that has so many gruesome scenes and death scenes, but no kissing scenes (because she’s too young?!)? That doesn't make any sense to me at all and kind of angers me!
5 5
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • 9 days ago
I just started watching the show and need a little help: Can someone explain the relationships within the ML household to me, please? There are so many women and even a little boy… Am I right in assuming that he married FL and has at least one other woman as well?
0 2
On Knot Uncut Version • 20 days ago
To be honest, at first I had to get used to the hairstyles (had the hairstylist been on drugs or something? 😅). Overall, I didn’t have high expectations, and I think that helped. In my opinion, the storyline involving Sangnuea was nonsense and unnecessary. They could have used that time to stick to the overall concept (portraying the Alpha-Omega clichés). For example, it would have been more fun to see a jealous Nakhun, a pregnant Phatsa, and so on.

I do hope, however, that there will at least be a special episode to give us some closure..
3 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 21 days ago
.....😩 At first, it was an absolute “Yay!”, but unfortunately, the last four or so episodes turned into a big “Nay". It felt like the producers were thinking, “Oh, we still have four episodes left what on earth are we supposed to do?” And the only thing they could come up with was to repeat the same plot—by any means necessary, meaning they threw in every single hacky cliché there is 😑 (plus, the last episodes were rushed as h*ll)

The first eps were totally worth it, though. My pros:
- Awesome chemistry between the leads, and both are quiet nice to look at 😋
- The actor of Big Jane played his role perfectly! He totally gave me the creeps in the beginning 😂
6 2
On Blue Lips • Aug 25, 2026
Title Blue Lips
I love Wei Lin Yu, he looks simply beautiful, I especially like his eyes 😍❤️
2 0
On Wei Lin Yu • Aug 25, 2026
Person Wei Lin Yu
He looks beautiful, I especially love his eyes 😍❤️Would love to see more of him in the future (preferably BL content)🫶
0 0
On Blue Lips • Aug 24, 2026
Title Blue Lips
I’ve only just started watching the series, and oh my, episodes 2 & 3 got me lol. I never thought the series would progress so quickly. I just thought: What the f… did I just watch? 😂
I love series like this, where unpredictable things keep happening 😆❤️
0 0
I just watched the 1 episode and found it a bit weird/confusing.. (no explanations, one just serving the other without even introducing themselves,..) is the whole series going to be like this or will it change throughout the drama? I need a little more plot and context 😅
(sorry, I can’t explain it properly but it just felt off to me, maybe someone can relate and help me out?)
7 4
On The Servant Prince • Aug 24, 2026
Oh my, that was so sweet! I love Japanese BL stories the most – they’re not run-of-the-mill stories. I also really liked the fact that we got an insight into both of their thoughts and that they didn’t try to hide their relationship at all 🥰 I can’t wait for the special!

(Can someone please tell me when the special will be released? 🙏🫶)
5 5
On A Dog and a Plane • Aug 22, 2026
Why is gay relationship in a spoiler tag? I mean look at the cast, the story, the poster, the pics…?! Did I miss something?
5 0
Replying to Chairmanmeowth • Aug 18, 2026
If this was a mess, go try to watch Blazing him🤣🤣🤣
Even though I’m a big BL fan, I get the feeling I’d be better skip it 😅
0 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 16, 2026
The plot was a complete mess, but I still binge-watched the whole series in one go.

I thought the actors were brilliant – the chemistry between them was fantastic – I just wish there’d been more scenes with the two of them together (because there was always something else going on, I felt like they were doing their own thing 90 percent of the time 😭), so the ending was a bit too short for my liking (I would’ve liked it if they’d use the ending to make up for it a little more..)

But anyway, it was interesting enough and the pairing was more than worth the watch (even though the time skips gave me whiplash in the beginning 😭)

Dang, I’m a mess myself right now… To be honest, I need at least two more episodes/ extras of the series to calm down again 😭😅😣
6 3
Replying to xryiztu • Aug 15, 2026
watch a winter sun wakes the wind int he spring hills dream its amazing , epecially from ep 4 its soo steammy…
Oooh, I hadn’t had that on my radar yet. I’ll definitely have a look at it as soon as it’s completed! Thanks for the recommendation 🙏🫶
2 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Aug 12, 2026
The end was a little bit rushed in my opinion, but otherwise, this one was on another level! It’s not your typical BL series; in this one, there’s a profound plot and the BL is a nice and fitting extra, which I enjoyed greatly.

The actors did an awesome job and I would definitely love to see more productions like this in the future!
7 2
On Payback • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
The plot didn’t really grab me, but the chemistry between the mains definitely made it worth watching 🥵🔥
3 2
On Wang Yan Fei • Jul 30, 2026
Person Wang Yan Fei
I just saw this vertical cdrama on YT with Wang Yan Fei and Hu Jia Hao, and it was absolutely awesome! I’ll put the link in the spoiler below
1 3