Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to Choyee • 5 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I think she meant "anyone/someone" in a general sense. She's afraid to restart what they had bc of previous…
Sounds like a good theory to me as long as the explanation of how Gyeol is their bio son is logical!!
1 1
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
That is all I can do right?😆
But seriously, I have to admit it if I'm wrong...
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
I will add another comment...
As much as I have defended Gyurim's character to this point...if, by the end of the show, she hasn't shown significant growth or change, then I will be extremely disappointed in the way her character was written and I will have to change my mind and agree with everyone else at that point.
1 2
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
No need to apologize. We all have our own opinions and variety is the spice of life!
1 1
Replying to MinaM • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
Help from her dad with OkSun might happen, if they get closer.

On the other hand, it might backfire once she finds out that Gyurim is his daughter.
1 1
Replying to MinaM • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
I just don't know. I mentioned in another comment that I wondered if it would be something big...like a epiphany...which could be either internal or external, or if it's something that happens over time...like Mujin being persistent just wears down her defenses.

I also thought that if Gyeol's bio mom comes back and wants to take him away from Gyurim, that might bring out the mama bear in her and she comes to her senses.

Who knows?
0 3
Replying to MinaM • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
Good!
1 0
Replying to MinaM • 6 days ago
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
The writer still has her being her total self-sacrificing self because it's too early for them to be together...I guess.
1 5
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
Well, I disagree in a way. The situation is definitely frustrating and she is frustrating for the reason I stated above.

But I don't think she is pathetic (as in worthless) or stupid.

But again, we can agree to disagree! 😁
2 6
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
😂
1 1
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
Her behavior is frustrating, but only because I want them to be together. But I know it won't happen yet.
1 8
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
I didn't misunderstand, I was just trying to make a different point. But it's fine. We can let it go...
1 3
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
Sorry, not sure I follow...Gyumin didn't have to tell Mujin anything at all, even when he asked. But she chose to...
But yes, it's not the issue at hand.
0 5
Replying to acowen3 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
You never know...some people's self esteem is so bad, they may feel they don't deserve any better. Can't always predict human behavior.
2 10
Replying to acowen3 • 7 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything…
Yes, he approached her, but she is the one that told him everything. She knew he would help. I'm not saying that she was being manipulative or anything, but she did know he would help her, even if he just gave her advice.

Can't really say what would happen in real life. If a real person went through the same stuff as
GR did, the results could be the same or they might be different...depends on the person.
2 19
Replying to MinaM • 7 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
😂...true.

Maybe he'll have him work in the restaurant as well.
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • 7 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Huntae has spoken well again but he should have done so earlier instead of being terrified of upsetting his daughter…
You're right about Gyumin. She is a very smart, savvy girl. Smarter than Gyuoh! She's just too young to do anything to resolve Gyuoh's situation, so her only option is to go to Mujin.

😂...The Great Mujin. They are making him out to be a superhero.

It would be nice if at some point, we get to see Gyurim step up and "save" him in some way.
2 47
Replying to MinaM • 7 days ago
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
I agree. While he may still have debt, at least he won't have any more debt added. That should be such a relief for him.
5 11
Replying to Aera8 • 7 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Black-hearted & Sick in the Head. Kdrama Writers just love to include such thick-skin, sick-in-the-head characters…
It sure seems like it!
2 0
On Love on the Menu • 7 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
After watching ep 18...

- I'm astounded at the depths of Seohyeon's childishness and selfishness. It may be too little too late, but I'm glad Dad finally said what he did to her. Maybe I'm being harsh, but she is just cold-blooded or maybe black hearted is a better term.

- part of me was hoping that Gyurim would remain cold to her mom, and I guess she will try to be cold at first, but will probably fold later on. Mom should not get a free pass though.

- where is quick change artist Heungsik changing/storing his designer clothes? 😂 Also, can't believe he gave that suit to Gyuyeong.

- I really, really love those twins! You have to give Gyurim credit for helping to raise them so well.

- Mujin is just taking care of everybody!
4 2