Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to Choyee • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
It was a mix of both. I think he's slowly coming around to being "curiously concerned" for her - due to…
Sorry, not sure I understand your comment.
1 7
Replying to Aera8 • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
In my humble opinion and my opinion is not because I am a big fan of Ha SJ...... Mujin asked Gyurim how she had…
I'm hoping it was concern, but I'm afraid they still have a long way to go. But any positive movement, no matter how small, is better than none, right?
2 3
Replying to Choyee • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
It was a mix of both. I think he's slowly coming around to being "curiously concerned" for her - due to…
You may be right...still hurt and angry, but can't help but wonder how she lived.
2 9
Replying to Deulama4U • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
The way, the moment he asked was totally not appropriate and nice but the author gonna turn his harsh manners…
True!
0 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 22 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
The writers are quite witty- to answer questions about how Gyeol cannot be Mu Jin's son yet they have a few similarities,…
@TooEmotional...great post.

Regarding Gyu-rim's pregnancy...I think the whole pregnancy storyline is a little strange, or maybe ambiguous is a better word. It's almost as if she wasn't with the family during her pregnancy. They've given us facts that prove Gyeol is not Gyu-rim's bio son, but yet many of us are still not convinced...is it just wishful thinking on our part, or is the writer weaving something more complicated?
2 2
On Love on the Menu • 22 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Episode 13 covered the full range... from ridiculous to hilarious to heartbreaking.

Seo-Hyeon should flip out once she learns that her Dad lied about Mu-jin. Obviously, her dad just acted impulsively, but will now pay the price when his daughter learns the truth. I agree with other commenters who said she's not a child (even though she acts like one) and shouldn't be coddled like a child.

Hilarious is the only word to describe the restaurant scene with Heung-sik, Gyu-yeong and the "fiancee".

Poor Han Gyeol...his little heart is broken. The previews looked heartbreaking as well, where it appears that he calls Gyu-rim "ma'am", since she's not his mom.😪 This may cause Gyu-rim to fall apart completely.

One thing I'm not sure about, please give me your take on it...
At the end of the episode, where Mu-jin asks Gyu-rim "what kind of life she's been living in the years since she left him"...was he asking in a sympathetic manner? Or in a derogatory manner?
The way he thought/talked about her earlier was sort of mean, so I'm not sure where he's coming from right now, in regards to her. (I realize he's still deeply hurt and all that, so I maybe get it if he's not being sympathetic ).
1 18
Replying to Choyee • 22 days ago
I hve a problem with how GR’s mother is written. I understand she’s deeply hurt and embittered - but the blame…
@Choyee, it's not like she was hiding her kids from her new husband either. He knew that she had kids and probably would have supported her if she wanted to be involved in their lives. He also would have helped financially.

So having her ignore her kids for all these years is just for the drama, so there is another source of conflict.
Just my take...
2 2
Replying to acowen3 • 22 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It's possible...that conversation leads you to think that he might try something. He's desperate enough to try…
Yes, she has a nice smile.
1 1
Replying to acowen3 • 22 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It's possible...that conversation leads you to think that he might try something. He's desperate enough to try…
Yes, she did say that he would get shares if he won the competition, but for Yeongja and grandma, it wasn't "give", she said "take". Maybe "give" is what she meant, so it could be a subs difference. To me there is a big difference between take and give.

No, I don't know how many shares he has now.
0 3
Replying to acowen3 • 23 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
From my part, the negative comments towards Gyeol were mainly about 2 things:1. His attitude toward Eunae was…
Ok, point taken.
1 1
Replying to acowen3 • 23 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It's possible...that conversation leads you to think that he might try something. He's desperate enough to try…
Ok I re-watched it.

Two parts of what she said are not true:
1. "Gyeol set the whole thing up"
(grandpa faking coma etc)

2. In talking about the shares, she said (sic) Gyeol would "take the remaining 20% that Father will leave to Yeonja
and Mother too"
1 5
Replying to acowen3 • 23 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It's possible...that conversation leads you to think that he might try something. He's desperate enough to try…
Hmmm maybe I need to watch that part again.
1 7
Replying to acowen3 • 23 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It's possible...that conversation leads you to think that he might try something. He's desperate enough to try…
Except that she's not correct in what she's saying.😁
1 10
Replying to acowen3 • 23 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
From my part, the negative comments towards Gyeol were mainly about 2 things:1. His attitude toward Eunae was…
I apologize because I just realized that I mentioned things that are spoilers for you. I'm truly sorry for that, I wasn't thinking.

I'm also sorry for your own experiences.

I don't think we gave the others a pass on their behavior, but maybe we just have different opinions and that is fine.
3 7
Replying to Our Happy Days • 23 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
From my part, the negative comments towards Gyeol were mainly about 2 things:
1. His attitude toward Eunae was super aggressive compared to her mistake...letting herself be convinced to wait in telling Gyeol...which she knew was the wrong thing to do. In hindsight, we now know that part of Gyeol's attitude towards her was intentionally hostile in order not to be swayed from what he thought he had to do. But we didn't know that then.

2. His actions were going to severely impact innocent people...i.e. the neighborhood that he chose to be the site for the retirement home. So even though he's not going through with it now, we don't have a hindsight moment for that decision, so it still feels unjustified.

I can only speak for myself, but I wanted and still want him to have revenge. Hopefully we will get that, atleast against Daiche. It appears as if he is going to let things slide against the dads, which I'm a little disappointed about. At a minimum, there needs to be some serious apologies from the dads to Gyeol about their part in the death of his father.
3 9
Replying to Aera8 • 23 days ago
Sujeong is putting bad thoughts about Gyeol into Daechi's head. She might be the one to send her husband to jail…
It's possible...that conversation leads you to think that he might try something. He's desperate enough to try just about anything.

I thought it was so funny that Daechi was so offended when he said the others tried to cheat at the competition...when he was the one actually trying to cheat.
0 12
Replying to acowen3 • 25 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It did look a little awkward.
Well, has he figured out that the reason (or part of the reason) she married him was for the revenge?
Revenge which she no longer seems interested in btw...

I don't know, I guess it depends on where his "line" is, to what he's willing to accept. He already knew that she didn't love him as much as he loved her. If he believes or finds out that the only reason she married him was revenge (if that remains true), then maybe he goes for divorce.

My problem is that I, as the
viewer, I don't understand her behavior or believe her right now.
Is it all a front? Does she really love him now?
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • 25 days ago
I re-watched that hugging scene of Gyeol and Eunae outside the Cho's house.😆 What is wrong with Gyeol? He seemed…
It did look a little awkward.
1 5
Replying to Aera8 • 26 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
acowen, the subtitles of the episode I watched, did not have what you wrote about Seungri's words. Last week,…
I sort of paraphrased it...the actual translated line was "why should our lives be shaken by our fathers' past?"
0 1
Replying to Aera8 • 26 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
acowen, can you please tell me who wrote or decide Han Su Cheo's lines in the VR?
I'm assuming it had to be Eunae that came up with the lines he "spoke", but it wasn't mentioned.
1 1