Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to acowen3 • 11 days ago
@Douglas1963 - For real...I hope the writer(s) don't wimp out on the Gyurim/ Mom scene.
Me too. If/when Gyurim's mom finds out everything that Gyurim went through back then, she should hang her head in shame.
1 2
Replying to Aera8 • 11 days ago
Tomorrow appears to be the finale episode. Let us form a circle, hold hands and sing HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE TO STAY!YAY!!!Although…
So we are getting only 2 extra episodes...

I agree that this drama was pretty good compared to some of the others. I never thought about dropping it.
1 3
Replying to joetoca • 11 days ago
the preview tell us that there is more episodes = 1-?? . logically the drama finishes on friday and a new one…
There was a post sometime back that said it had been extended to 123 eps. But nothing I can see reflects that.

If true, then it would end this Friday.
1 1
Replying to Kksdramas • 12 days ago
Heung Sik looked so much better with a good hair style, the glasses and a classy suit. So he’s actually a talented…
imo...yes. Maybe not right away though.
2 0
Replying to Douglas1963 • 12 days ago
Gyurim's Mom has spent this whole drama making outlandish excuses and outlandish requests all at the expense of…
@Douglas1963 - For real...I hope the writer(s) don't wimp out on the Gyurim/ Mom scene.
3 6
Replying to GySgt213 • 12 days ago
Throughout this drama they have never really been the completely evil characters that you could hate with a passion.…
That may be true, but I still had no sympathy for them until yesterday's episode.
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • 13 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
We're on the last week, so it should be exciting!
The page for the drama doesn't even show where it's being shown. Plus it shows that it doesn't start till 9/28.
Maybe it will be added before then.
0 0
On Our Happy Days • 13 days ago
It's absolutely not fair that the writers have managed to make me feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Daechi and Crystal.
4 3
Replying to acowen3 • 13 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
We're on the last week, so it should be exciting!
How strange that they haven't added it.
1 2
Replying to acowen3 • 13 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
We're on the last week, so it should be exciting!
Oh no...do you think they will add them before next Monday?
1 4
Replying to acowen3 • 13 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yeah, agree with you that Yunhui's behavior is appalling.I'm really baffled about why they were so worried that…
She sure is!
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • 13 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yeah, agree with you that Yunhui's behavior is appalling.I'm really baffled about why they were so worried that…
You may be right, I was thinking that Seohyun was a bit younger, but that might be due to how she acts.
0 2
Replying to Aera8 • 13 days ago
Seungri knew Minho will divorce her so she gave the bug to Gyeol???I was certain she would not do that in an attempt…
We're on the last week, so it should be exciting!
1 6
Replying to MinaM • 14 days ago
The fact that she’s getting away with this behavior is beyond appalling. The parents should tell her to leave…
That would be fun to watch!
1 1
Replying to Jiejie • 14 days ago
What episode are you on?How are you liking the drama so far?
Ep. 16.

Even though there are some frustrating moments and characters, I'm enjoying it.
2 0
Replying to acowen3 • 14 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yeah, agree with you that Yunhui's behavior is appalling.I'm really baffled about why they were so worried that…
Yeah I had forgotten about her being the housekeeper and also I wasn't sure how old Seohyun was at the time.

I think there is more to it also. The writer is making a big deal out of it, so there needs to be something to back it up.
4 5
Replying to acowen3 • 14 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yeah, agree with you that Yunhui's behavior is appalling.I'm really baffled about why they were so worried that…
Yes, it's worrisome for sure.
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • 14 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yunhui is appalling in how she dealt with Seohyun. She is also sickening to want Gyurim, her biological daughter,…
Yeah, agree with you that Yunhui's behavior is appalling.

I'm really baffled about why they were so worried that Seohyun would find out that Gyurim is Yunhui's daughter. Look at the lengths dad went to just to keep her in the dark.

That is why I posted yesterday asking if Seohyun knew that Yunhui was her stepmom. I thought maybe she didn't and that would be the trigger.

That doesn't seem like it, so I'm at a loss.

Seohyun's rejection of Yunhui
was so immediate that it was a little strange.
There was no time for Seohyun to even process what her (step)mom was telling her.

Just immediately "get out!!"
(Which really annoyed me btw...she doesn't own the house. She should go find another place to live.)
5 9
Replying to Kathryn_51 • 14 days ago
I don't think it is possible that immediately after giving birth to a stillborn that the hospital would have a…
@Kathryn_51, I went back and watched the birth scene. It seems that the baby was alive at birth.

The doctor says "during delivery there was a problem with the baby's heartbeat. We did everything we could...I'm sorry." (Kocowa subs)

So that doesn't seem like a stillborn death. But I could be wrong.
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • 14 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I don't think it is possible that immediately after giving birth to a stillborn that the hospital would have a…
Ok, you might be right, I'll have to go back and look at it again.
0 0