Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to GySgt213 • 18 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I think Seungri tipped off Gyeol about Dae Chi cheating the results. She still had his room bugged.
Well...except remember what she said while she was listening? She made it sound like (or maybe I misunderstood) that she wanted Daechi to continue cheating because she wanted Minho to win, so that she could then "take care of him" (meaning Daechi).

Maybe I did misunderstand.
2 1
Replying to Aera8 • 18 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
According to commenters, daily drama series typically end on Friday.The new one will typically begin airing on…
Ok, thanks my friend!!
2 1
On Our Happy Days • 18 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Are we still getting the 3 extra episodes? That would take us through Friday of next week.

Today's episode was good, but we're left with Daechi roaming free as usual.

Cliffhanger on the competition results, but I'm hoping that Gyeol has been able to circumvent Daechi's cheating. It looks that way, atleast.

So, Seungri wants Minho's team to win the competition so they have to stay to oversee the plan. This will give her the time to exact her revenge on Daechi. I'm just not sure what form her revenge will take. Also not sure what Minho's response will be to this revenge. Plus, it looks like Gyeol's revenge is still in the works, but not sure what form it will take either...unless it's the slush fund.

🤔
2 8
Replying to InspectorMegre • 18 days ago
Be objective. GR did not "lose" the love of her life. SHE THREW HIM OUT AND RAN AWAY WITH HIS BABY WITHOUT…
I replied to Kksdramas comment, not yours.
2 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • 19 days ago
Be objective. GR did not "lose" the love of her life. SHE THREW HIM OUT AND RAN AWAY WITH HIS BABY WITHOUT…
I agree with you. We only know most of what Gyu-rim went through...not all. While you are correct that she is not perfect, I think it's fair to say that her actions are understandable given what we do know. Did she make mistakes? Of course. Given her circumstances, it's surprising that she hasn't made more (just my opinion).

I think she is so used to bearing with everything (as her mother
told her to do), she doesn't know how to really rely/depend/lean on someone else.
I know that Sunam and Heungsik helped her in financial/practical ways, but maybe not in emotional ways.

That is where Mujin comes in...once he finds out everything, he can help her. That's my hope anyway!
0 3
Replying to Aera8 • 19 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
joetoca, I love Grandpa and Grandma. Whenever Grandma cries, I will cry too. I cried quite a bit in episode 115…
Yeah, I'm not sure what she's up to...
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • 19 days ago
joetoca, I love Grandpa and Grandma. Whenever Grandma cries, I will cry too. I cried quite a bit in episode 115…
I'm thinking that she doesn't want to go abroad...but doesn't want to tell Minho that.

She's being manipulative in today's ep.
0 2
Replying to Aera8 • 19 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
joetoca, I love Grandpa and Grandma. Whenever Grandma cries, I will cry too. I cried quite a bit in episode 115…
I was wondering the same thing regarding Seungri. She tipped Daechi off to Minho's plan to study abroad.

I don't know if she did that so he would continue cheating to make sure Minho's team wins the
competition or just to get him to keep Minho from leaving.

She still has something going on for sure.
0 0
Replying to LovE385 • 19 days ago
Their names are Gyu Oh , Hui Na & yes they will be a couple😉Other couples are:-Gyu Rim-Mu JinGyu Young-Heung…
I could be wrong, but I think it is her...
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
@TooEmotional...great post.Regarding Gyu-rim's pregnancy...I think the whole pregnancy storyline is a little strange,…
The emotional turmoil is no joke. I feel like I'm experiencing it as well!!
1 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
The baby that Gye-rim raised was several weeks (months?) older than Baby Hope. Plus they had lost their home at…
Yeah, the writer is making us think too hard on this one! Hope we get the rest of the story soon.
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • 20 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
From my part, the negative comments towards Gyeol were mainly about 2 things:1. His attitude toward Eunae was…
I agree, they are both greedy and selfish. It doesn't seem like they will change their ways. At least not until they've lost everything.
1 0
Replying to Kksdramas • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I’m beginning to wonder if the trauma of losing her child and having no one to support her actually put her…
Interesting point about Gyu-rim blocking out the death of her child and believing that Gyeol is really hers. I can't imagine the amount of pain and stress she was dealing with at that time, on top of the emotional upheaval of giving birth and all the changes that are happening to you physically. I really do sympathize with her and how she has been able to keep everything and everyone together all these years. But now it's time to lay some of that burden down and let it all out.
6 0
On Love on the Menu • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
While I sympathize with Gyu-rim and everything that she has gone through, she does need to stop blocking things and people out.
She needs to tell Gyeol the truth, somehow. It will be extremely difficult...how do you tell a child that his birth mother didn't want him/couldn't keep him without that hurting him even more?

Then once he does know the truth, what will happen? Will he want Gyu-rim to try to find her? What if she's still around and decides that she wants Gyeol back...how will Gyu-rim deal with that?

Also, we don't know if Gyu-rim actually adopted Gyeol or not, she could have just taken him home. If the bio mom comes back into the picture, Gyu-rim will have no (legal) leg to stand on to keep Gyeol. I don't know if raising him for 7 or so years will weigh in her favor or not.

I'm not sure why Gyu-rim kept the circumstances of her baby's birth/death and Gyeol becoming her child from the rest of the family (even if it was only the twins at home at that time).
- Was she afraid of their criticism/judgement? That she would take on that responsibility when their financial circumstances were so poor?

Still lots of questions to be answered and only Gyu-rim can answer the majority. But she needs to stop saying "Gyeol is my son" and not providing any other explanation.
_________________________

Seo Hyeon needs to get a grip also. It's sort of gross that she would still consider being with Mujin when she has been told that he is her half-brother (even if part of her doesn't believe it). Also, she really has no right to give Mujin conditions by which he can live. She has admitted that she knows why Mujin agreed to be with her and him having romantic feelings for her isn't one of the reasons. While I don't think that he should have agreed to be with her when he didn't have those feelings, I also don't feel that he owes her anything.
________________________

Hun Tae is now just going to run away from the mess he created? I have a feeling that things will explode before that can happen.
________________________

Lots of emotional turmoil for Mujin right now. No wonder he can't work!
________________________

Looks like it will be a long road ahead for Gyu-Oh to win the girl that he loves.
5 8
Replying to acowen3 • 21 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
From my part, the negative comments towards Gyeol were mainly about 2 things:1. His attitude toward Eunae was…
Yes, I forget that we are all at different points where we are watching.
1 2
Replying to Choyee • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
It was a mix of both. I think he's slowly coming around to being "curiously concerned" for her - due to…
Yeah, it's difficult to understand why people watch a drama if they dislike it so much.
1 1
Replying to Choyee • 21 days ago
It was a mix of both. I think he's slowly coming around to being "curiously concerned" for her - due to…
Yeah, that's probably for the best. Especially since you edited your comment after I replied that I didn't understand what you meant.
1 5
Replying to Aera8 • 21 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
In my humble opinion and my opinion is not because I am a big fan of Ha SJ...... Mujin asked Gyurim how she had…
I wasn't sure how he meant it, that's why I posed the question.😁
1 1