Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to mjcsfla1 • 26 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It did feel like many characters weren’t their usual selves today. Even DC, he does bad things but is cowardly…
I thought that maybe I was just out of sorts myself...and wasn't receptive to what was being presented.

Yeah, Gyeol and Daechi were definitely in a stand off at the hospital.

I am glad that Daechi wasn't able to get his hands on the will.
1 0
On Our Happy Days • 26 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I knew the VR project with Gyeol's dad was going to come across lame.

Now that Gyeol has come back to his senses, at least regarding Eunae, I hope she doesn't just act like nothing happened. She needs to check him on his awful behavior.

Not sure what's up with Seungri telling Minho that they shouldn't care about their dads' pasts. What??!!?? Is that just the facade she's putting out there so Minho doesn't try to stop her revenge?

This was a weird episode to me...
1 12
Replying to acowen3 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I feel sorry for Gyurim for a lot of reasons. Some of which are self induced, some not. I'm hoping positive things…
😁
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I feel sorry for Gyurim for a lot of reasons. Some of which are self induced, some not. I'm hoping positive things…
Well, they live a pretty low key life. They aren't flashy about the money, so maybe most people don't know they are wealthy.
2 2
Replying to Aera8 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I totally agree with you!I want Gyeol to be the son of Mujin and Gyurim so badly. Otherwise, there is no storyline…
I know...it's disappointing.
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I totally agree with you!I want Gyeol to be the son of Mujin and Gyurim so badly. Otherwise, there is no storyline…
No problem, I understand.

Maybe if Gyeol was going to be sent to an orphanage, she might step in. I don't know.

It looks like, based on the previews, that Gyeol is not her son...
1 3
Replying to Aera8 • 28 days ago
Gyuyeong is too crazy to give the entire sum of $100,000 to that weasel fiance.  But when Gyurim asked her to…
I feel sorry for Gyurim for a lot of reasons. Some of which are self induced, some not. I'm hoping positive things will happen to her soon.

Sunam needs to just stop.
4 4
Replying to gig911 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I don't blame Su Nam for acting this way. If someone did this to your son it is natural to act this way. FL was…
Or maybe the catalyst happened with her realization of the "things she had lost" and that caused her to stop the farce with Heungsik and hopefully, to stop being a doormat for her family.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I totally agree with you!I want Gyeol to be the son of Mujin and Gyurim so badly. Otherwise, there is no storyline…
Well, you know I like Chocolate as well. Based on that, we should like this one as well, but expect some angst!

The purpose of the first two things could be just to show how rough her life has been...the girl just can't catch a break.

Her wanting to get back with Mujin makes sense if you think that she has now "awakened" from a long, dark
period of sacrifice and suffering and is older, wiser and is ready to step into the light and live for herself. Sounds corny doesn't it? But that is sort of how I'm seeing her. She never stopped loving Mujin, she just put him out of her mind because she thought they couldn't (or shouldn't) be
together.

Why she decided to adopt Gyeol, I don't have an answer...either the situation presented itself to her and she couldn't say no? Or Gyeol is really hers (the twin that lived)...but the writer isn't presenting it like that, so it may be a plot twist.

I'm wondering what the family knows or think they know about Gyeol. The obvious answer is that they know everything...that Gyeol is/isn't her bio son, and if he isn't they also know his backstory.
But I'm not sure if they do or not.
1 5
Replying to Aera8 • 28 days ago
I totally agree with you!I want Gyeol to be the son of Mujin and Gyurim so badly. Otherwise, there is no storyline…
I'm still holding out hope as well. I hope this part of the story is explained sooner rather than later.
1 7
Replying to gig911 • 28 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I don't blame Su Nam for acting this way. If someone did this to your son it is natural to act this way. FL was…
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe if Heungsik was a lot younger, I could possibly see her anger being more justified.

But he's a grown man and should be able to handle grown up emotions.

Even if Sunam was upset with Gyurim, firing her and evicting her and her family (which includes a small child), is a little extreme.

Sunam's behavior is like blackmail..."do what I want or I'll destroy your life".
3 2
On Love on the Menu • 29 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Su Nam is my #1 on the hated character list. Gyurim's mom takes the #2 spot.
Gyuyeong is vying for the #3 spot. (Who exactly is the parasite in this situation?)

Since I'm pulling for Gyurim and Mujin to be together, I was a little disappointed in what Mujin said to Gyurim and annoyed by his interactions with Seohyun (trying to make things work with her). I don't expect Mujin and Gyurim to immediately get together but I guess I'm going to be disappointed for longer than I thought. Oh well...practicing patience!

I'm also disappointed that Gyeol isn't Gyurim's bio son.

Heungsik is just??? What, I don't know. He's something for sure.

Man I feel bad for Gyuoh.

Gyurim's Dad playing Mujin's mom over tuna, then for him to think he got played instead. 🤣

I don't blame Gyurim for resigning as the
eldest.
4 5
Replying to Tatte145 • 29 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Maybe when the grandpa wakes up he'll talk some sense into him? They need to hurry it up, though, and Gyeol needs…
I agree, this would be great.
He could make him see that he's taking things too far, but still not let Daechi get away with anything.
2 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • 29 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I understand what you are trying to say. Though everyone’s reaction to the news G has learned would be different.…
You're correct in that his actions towards the neighborhood are just inexcusable and if he goes through with that, I see no way for him to be able to marry Eunae. So hopefully, he will back off on that.

You are right about The Glory. She was brutal to only those that deserved it.

I really don't know where Gyeol's head is at right now. While I want to believe that we missing something that will help to explain his OTT behavior, I'm not sure we are.

Like I said, I think the writer has just failed in this particular storyline.
1 1
On Our Happy Days • 30 days ago
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It may be too little, too late at this point, but Gyeol does seem to be softening a tiny bit towards Eunae. The preview showed him thinking something like "run away from me before I become a monster"...referring to Eunae. Almost as if he's purposely acting ugly to her to get her to not be with him/support him while he does whatever it is he thinks he needs to do for revenge. This might also explain the stoneface...he's forcing himself to act this way to drive everyone away. However...from what we think the revenge is going to consist of (taking control of the corporation away from Daechi and possibly criminal prosecution), it doesn fit with how ugly he's acting.

If his plan consists of something different, then maybe the viewers need to be in on it more. Because right now, it's nothing but him being mean and ugly and really no substance to support it. For this I blame the writer. The writer's approach to this is just bad.

I'm hoping for a better, more plausible
resolution, but not sure that we will get it. Without it, I feel that the writer will have
done a complete disservice to the rest of the show we've seen to date and to the characters.

Sorry, this is sort of a ramble and may not make sense...😂
2 7
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 29, 2026
Gyeol has done nothing to the person who actually killed his father. I guess he was really busy making the life…
Agreed. He needs to get this show on the road!
2 0
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 28, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
"I guess Gyeol is mad at Daechi because he spoiled Gyeol's revenge plan?"Gyeol yelled at Daechi while…
Maybe...but something seems a little anticlimactic about it.
1 0
On Our Happy Days • Aug 28, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Well, I wasn't expecting things to unfold quite like this. But at least it's out now.

I guess Gyeol is mad at Daechi because he spoiled Gyeol's revenge plan? Gyeol was going to show grandpa the adoption dissolution papers and would have to explain why he's doing it, so that's my guess.

Hats off to Eunae for not giving up on the man she loves.

Once again Yeongja surprises me with her calm behavior towards Gyeol.
3 4
Replying to Real UC • Aug 27, 2026
I am in a dilemma. I want to drop this show, but I have invested a lot of my time (watched 106 episodes). So I…
That is what I would do...just step away and come back when it's all over.😁
2 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 27, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I'm not sure what would happen if Yeongja tries to assert her influence to stop Gyeol's work project. How long…
Yeah, it's disappointing that the writers have taken his character to this degree of nastiness.
0 0