I'm not sure what would happen if Yeongja tries to assert her influence to stop Gyeol's work project. How long…
@Aera8, just by the fact that Yeongja is Eunae's mother, she could tell Gyeol to stop the verbal abuse. She doesn't have to wait until she's the chairman's stepdaughter.
However, as I've stated earlier, if Eunae accepts her contract termination, then Gyeol will not that many opportunities to verbally abuse her anyway.
I'm not sure what would happen if Yeongja tries to assert her influence to stop Gyeol's work project. How long…
Yes, I stated that if grandpa finds out about the site (I was thinking via the competition) that he would try to stop Gyeol.
It's a little puzzling, because Gyeol should be smart enough to know that grandpa, as the chairman, might try to stop him if he knew about the site choice.
"But it's possible that Crystal will be ranting about the Seo family and Grandpa will overhear. But he will…
I guess we will see...I can't see her keeping her mouth shut, so it's almost a given that he will hear something, unless he is so sick that he can't get out of bed.
I just love the fiery eyes of Yeongja. Her visit to her stepfather and mother was timely because he again asked…
I'm not sure what would happen if Yeongja tries to assert her influence to stop Gyeol's work project. How long does it take for the family register change to become official? Is there even enough time?
What might happen is when they do the competition judging...if grandpa is well enough to attend and sees/recognizes that Gyeol's site is Yeongja's home, then he might try to stop it.
Also, Yeonja can't really can't stop Gyeol from being verbally abusive to Eunae. If Eunae no longer works at the company, she won't be around for him to be rude to anyway. If anything, she would just tell Eunae to stay away from him.
I wondered about Daechi as well...but then I thought, nah, even he wouldn't go that far.
Don't forget that Eunae's dad is involved in the coverup also. He may not be as responsible as Daechi, but his actions allowed a guilty man to go unpunished.
But at least Eunae's dad finally told his wife the truth (which she took pretty well now that I think about it).
This is just insanity. I can't believe that on top of planning to kick Eunae's family (and neighbors) out of their home, he also terminates her contract??!!?? He definitely is blinded by rage.
Will there be redemption for him? How or in what form? Or will he just apologize and all will be forgiven? It may be this "Gyeol's father" project that Eunae is working on...but if that turns out to be some holo image telling Gyeol to forgive everyone and be happy, that will be lame.
As for Crystal...you almost have to laugh. She's so self-righteous now, but it will eventually be a different story. And regardless of what Crystal says, I doubt Minho is going to divorce Seungri.
Seungri's mom is now at the begging point, can't go any lower. Too bad Gwansik is off "clearing his head" so he wasn't there to see his wife humiliate herself. That might have really cleared his head. I was hoping the preview would show Seungri blowing her cool at Crystal, but it's just another excuse.
Everyone is waiting for Grandpa to pass on and he's determined to hang on in there.
But it's possible that Crystal will be ranting about the Seo family and Grandpa will overhear. But he will probably overhear the false story.
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
We don't know if he did provide that service or not. We can hope that he didn't, which would make it easier, but even if he did, the situation could be overcome if Huina loves him. Any possible "after affects" of providing that service can be resolved and he can have a relationship with Huina in...hmm...good health.😁
Meeting a client wouldn't really be a lot different than meeting an ex-girlfriend. Awkward, but nothing so horrible that it couldn't be handled.
So, bottom line, imo, while it may be a hard road for Huina and Gyuoh to be together initially, it can be done if they want it bad enough.
I believe her loss is just MuJin…she was drunk she crossed path “someone that looks like him”, she missed…
@MinaM, I went back and watched that dream scene.
It is in a hospital setting...just dark looking and I did hear the monitor flat line sound also. It looks like she is on a hospital bed that has dark green linens/sheets.
So, I agree with you that someone probably died. Gyu-rim is crying and very upset, so if it's not her (other) child, then it is someone close to her that died.
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
Sorry, I don't think I understand that last sentence. I have no first hand knowledge of what happens between a male escort/gigolo and his client, I'm just guessing that it's a contractual type of thing that is discussed between them. If he doesn't provide that service then I guess he makes that clear up front and they either continue or not.
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
😀 I didn't mean that she was looking for her deceased baby. I'm aware that it was all meant figuratively...not literally. I also wasn't saying that I misunderstood what you were saying.
However, as I've stated earlier, if Eunae accepts her contract termination, then Gyeol will not that many opportunities to verbally abuse her anyway.
It's a little puzzling, because Gyeol should be smart enough to know that grandpa, as the chairman, might try to stop him if he knew about the site choice.
What might happen is when they do the competition judging...if grandpa is well enough to attend and sees/recognizes that Gyeol's site is Yeongja's home, then he might try to stop it.
Also, Yeonja can't really can't stop Gyeol from being verbally abusive to Eunae. If Eunae no longer works at the company, she won't be around for him to be rude to anyway. If anything, she would just tell Eunae to stay away from him.
I wondered about Daechi as well...but then I thought, nah, even he wouldn't go that far.
Don't forget that Eunae's dad is involved in the coverup also. He may not be as responsible as Daechi, but his actions allowed a guilty man to go unpunished.
But at least Eunae's dad finally told his wife the truth (which she took pretty well now that I think about it).
I can't believe that on top of planning to kick Eunae's family (and neighbors) out of their home, he also terminates her contract??!!?? He definitely is blinded by rage.
Will there be redemption for him? How or in what form? Or will he just apologize and all will be forgiven? It may be this "Gyeol's father" project that Eunae is working on...but if that turns out to be some holo image telling Gyeol to forgive everyone and be happy, that will be lame.
As for Crystal...you almost have to laugh. She's so self-righteous now, but it will eventually be a different story. And regardless of what Crystal says, I doubt Minho is going to divorce Seungri.
Seungri's mom is now at the begging point, can't go any lower. Too bad Gwansik is off "clearing his head" so he wasn't there to see his wife humiliate herself. That might have really cleared his head.
I was hoping the preview would show Seungri blowing her cool at Crystal, but it's just another excuse.
Everyone is waiting for Grandpa to pass on
and he's determined to hang on in there.
But it's possible that Crystal will be ranting about the Seo family and Grandpa will overhear. But he will probably overhear the false story.
Madness, I tell you, madness!!
Any possible "after affects" of providing that service can be resolved and he can have a relationship with Huina in...hmm...good health.😁
Meeting a client wouldn't really be a lot different than meeting an ex-girlfriend. Awkward, but nothing so horrible that it couldn't be handled.
So, bottom line, imo, while it may be a hard road for Huina and Gyuoh to be together initially, it can be done if they want it bad enough.
It is in a hospital setting...just dark looking and I did hear the monitor flat line sound also. It looks like she is on a hospital bed that has dark green linens/sheets.
So, I agree with you that someone probably died. Gyu-rim is crying and very upset, so if it's not her (other) child, then it is someone close to her that died.
Just my opinion, of course.
(No judgement from me either way).
Btw, I can't believe we are having in depth discussions about male escorts...🤣😂😂🤣
I have no first hand knowledge of what happens between a male escort/gigolo and his client, I'm just guessing that it's a contractual type of thing that is discussed between them. If he doesn't provide that service then I guess he makes that clear up front and they either continue or not.
I also wasn't saying that I misunderstood what you were saying.
I was just trying to confirm your theory.