Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 31 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to acowen3 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive.…
👍
0 1
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Me too, I cried when little Gyeol said that lunch will be their last one.I want to throttle Mujin for still not…
Very possible!
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive.…
😀
Ok, we will just have to agree to disagree about Hani's acting!
0 4
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
In Gyu Rim's dream, there is a buzzing sound in the hospital, like a monitor flatlining. Could it be that she…
Yeah, I know that they might not be together 100% anytime soon, but I'm hoping they don't move forward with those side relationships. Yes, it might take some time to get untangled and for the other parties to accept.
1 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
In Gyu Rim's dream, there is a buzzing sound in the hospital, like a monitor flatlining. Could it be that she…
Ahhhh...I don't want to think about the possibility of Gyeol not being Gyu-rim's bio son.

And if Gyu-rim's mom asks her to let Mu-jin go so Seo-hyeon can have him, and Gyu-rim agrees and Mu-jin also goes along with it, then I may stop watching!!
1 2
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
In Gyu Rim's dream, there is a buzzing sound in the hospital, like a monitor flatlining. Could it be that she…
Ah, ok I see what you are saying.

Well I know that I think Gyeol is her biological son, but you are correct that it hasn't been 100% confirmed.
If he's not her bio son, then the storyline that we are expecting about Mu-jin's mom trying to get custody will be a non-starter.
1 4
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive.…
You're welcome.

Don't recall seeing those comments. But I disagree with you on that point. I think she's doing a pretty good job. Especially in ep 10.
0 6
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Me too, I cried when little Gyeol said that lunch will be their last one.I want to throttle Mujin for still not…
Regarding your question about my comment on Yunhui...I just meant that I hoped she didn't have a change of heart (maybe because of how badly Seohyun takes Mu-jin ending things with her...when he finally does). Naturally, the Mu-jin/Seo-hyeon relationship can't last, but also doesn't mean it won't drag out for a while.
1 2
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
In Gyu Rim's dream, there is a buzzing sound in the hospital, like a monitor flatlining. Could it be that she…
I don't recall hearing the monitor noises, but I could have missed it.

Are you saying that Gyu-rim was pregnant twice?

I'm hoping that Gyu oh doesn't go back to that life, but who knows? I'm also wondering why Hui-na's friend didn't recognize Gyu-oh as the swallow? She had a picture of him, but maybe it wasn't detailed enough to tell.

I think if we see Gyu-rim snap, it will be if Mu-jin's mom tries to take Gyeol away from her. Just my opinion though.
1 6
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive.…
Yeah, I think she will or at least give it a good shot.
I don't think she would have gone into her speech about Mu-jin "never being able to take it back..." otherwise.
1 8
Replying to WhytheTrope • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
But in actual fact, GyuRim and MuJin havent really officially started their 'fake' relationship with HyeonSik…
True...maybe breakup is not the right term for me to use.

But you can't tell me that Seo-hyeon doesn't consider her and Mu-jin a couple and in a relationship.

Same goes for Sunam on Gyu-rim's side.
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive.…
They sure do... we have a lot of episodes left, so much more to come!
1 1
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive.…
Yes, that "mama bear" will come out in full force.
0 11
On Love on the Menu • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Bittersweet episode, but at least there is some progress in the right direction.

Gyu-rim's dream/nightmare the morning after the blackout drunk...she's crying and holding Gyeol. It gave the impression that she was alone after she gave birth. Not sure if that is true or not, though.
She might have just been completely overwhelmed.

Her mom saying that she could not come when Gyu-rim asked for help 7 years ago...she couldn't even spare a small amount of time to help? I really don't like that woman. The only thing I'm hoping for is that she doesn't change her mind about letting Seo-hyeon be with Mu-jin (I don't think she will).

Very glad to see that Mu-jin knows (or is pretty certain) that Gyu-rim didn't ask for the money 8 years ago.

I think there is foreshadowing with the statement from Mu-jin's mom about "a woman's grudge". I guess Seo-hyeon is not going to go quietly!

I swear, Heung-sik is such an idiot.

Gyu-rim's dad is such a whiny baby. "What did I ever do that was so wrong?" (Wait...let me pull out the list).

Can't believe that Gyu-yeong is pulled from the brink again, with the wedding gift of $100,000.00.

The meeting between Mu-jin and Gyeol made me tear up a little. Gyeol is a great little actor.
Still not sure why Mu-jin doesn't pursue the DNA test to see if Gyeol is his son.

Finally...my heart is breaking for Gyu-oh and Hui-na. But I'm sure they will work it out down the road, but it will be hard for them, I think.
4 12
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 24, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I knew it! The Writer is pulling our legs. Mujin & Eunae will not break up after all. If they did, there will…
Yes, eventually they will be together. It might be a little bumpy for a while. The preview didn't look 100% positive. But it seems that Gyu-rim ends it with Hyeung-sik and feels mom's wrath. Not sure what Mu-jin and Seo-hyeon do though.
1 24
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
@MinaM...not trying to defend Gyu-rim's actions completely, but we wouldn't have a drama if she acted completly…
Agree, I would just like for him to get out of it without getting beat up by her parents.😆
2 1
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I'm sort of hoping she doesn't tone it down completely. Maybe she can change to not be so mean, but still have…
Yes, she is expressive.
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I'm sort of hoping she doesn't tone it down completely. Maybe she can change to not be so mean, but still have…
I agree.
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
Agree!
1 1
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
@MinaM...not trying to defend Gyu-rim's actions completely, but we wouldn't have a drama if she acted completly…
Possibly, or maybe the inverse? (not sure if that is the correct term) - Seo-hyeon finds out that FL is her (step) mom's daughter.

Several possibilities...
- Mu-jin finds out what really happened all those years ago
- Mu-jin finds out that Gyeol is really his son
- Mu-jin finds out that his Mom is trying to take Gyeol away from Gyu-rim and tries to help her (Gyu-rim, not the mom)
0 3