Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 20, 2026
I just wrote a post on "quarter recipe" true-and-proven successful plot for kdramas https://kisskh.at/803410-sarangi-onda#comment-27218370…
I agree...
0 0
Replying to MinaM • Aug 20, 2026
I’d hope not more than 4 or 5
I can see it being difficult for the ML. How will he get out of the relationship without looking like a complete jerk? Her dad and stepmom will want to kill him.

The only clean way (that I can think of) will be if she breaks up with him and I'm not sure how she would get to that point.
2 6
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 20, 2026
I just wrote a post on "quarter recipe" true-and-proven successful plot for kdramas https://kisskh.at/803410-sarangi-onda#comment-27218370…
The sooner the better imho. But I'll take 4.
3 5
Replying to MinaM • Aug 20, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I’d hope not more than 4 or 5
Yes, I'm hoping for 4 or less.
1 8
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 20, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
So Gyeol must have only heard part of what Grandpa said to Gwansik, right? Otherwise, he wouldn't be thinking…
Ok, I just missed when Gyeol started overhearing the conversation. Thanks!
1 1
Replying to mydearyou • Aug 20, 2026
whatever happens I hope the leads don't go marrying the seconds .... I don't want to stop watching
I agree, if that happens, I may stop watching also.
0 0
On Love on the Menu • Aug 20, 2026
Anybody have a guess on how many episodes we have to put up with Gyu-rim and Mujin being with Heung-sik and Seo Hyeon?
0 17
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 20, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Grandpa's words that he needed to "find out the truth" before he dies meant he had no idea about the "accident"…
So Gyeol must have only heard part of what Grandpa said to Gwansik, right? Otherwise, he wouldn't be thinking that Grandpa had something to do with the accident. Unless I'm missing something?

Gyeol is just misunderstanding things left and right.
1 3
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 20, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
Ah ok...there aren't any other dramas you can watch? Even short ones?
0 1
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 20, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
??? Sorry, other than the obvious, I'm not sure what you mean.😁
0 3
Replying to joetoca • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
actually gyeol knows nothing about her personal life with minho before marriage . gyeol knows that seungri knew…
I guess that is possible, but protect her father from who (or whom) or what?
1 0
Replying to joetoca • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
actually gyeol knows nothing about her personal life with minho before marriage . gyeol knows that seungri knew…
It depends on if Gyeol has more than one revenge plan...winning the competition might be part of his revenge as well. I'm not saying that he would ask Seungri for help in that area, but it gives him more power in addition to the ledger which he can't decipher yet (as you stared).

I didn't say that Gyeol knew anything about Seungri's personal life with Minho. I'm saying it's possible that Gyeol thinks that Seungri knows about the coverup and that she might be after revenge as well and to further that revenge is part of the reason she married Minho.
1 2
On Our Happy Days • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
It's interesting to hear that Grandpa was going to adopt Gyeol as his own son...just like Gyeol, I wonder why?

Why did Gyeol ask Seung Ri why she married Minho? Is he suspecting that she's after revenge as well? If so, are they going to work together? If Minho starts to mistakenly suspect there are personal feelings involved, what an even bigger mess.

Minho has turned into a pretty big green flag for me, so I feel bad for him now.
As for Eunae...poor thing is hurt enough, hopefully this doesn't get worse.

Laughed at loud at Crystal drinking the herbal medicine. 🤣

Please, please, please let Jeongra find out about the coverup soon, her groveling attitude is hard to take.
2 11
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
It takes the stress and frustration to the nth degree.

You have to be a brave soul to get through them.

I have enough trouble with Our Happy Days and Love On The Menu.😆
1 5
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
I think I will pass, too much makjang, I think.
1 7
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
That's strange, it opened fine for me.
1 9
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
I haven't seen the female lead in anything, but the male lead had supporting roles in two dramas that I watched, A Beautiful Mind and Suspicious Partner.
1 11
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
I saw a mention of the next one in the comments, I'll try to find it.
0 14
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
😅🤣😂acowen3, the story is moving but in another direction now. Gyeol suspected Grandpa could be the Coverup…
It is stressful for sure!
1 16