Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

On Our Happy Days • Aug 19, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Ep 100 - I cannot wait unti JeongRan finds out the truth about Gwansik taking the blame for what Daechi did. I hope it is soon, so she doesn't have to bend over backwards to please her in-laws.
It will be fun to watch Yeongja when she finds out as well, including her husband's part.

But I guess we are going to drag this out even longer...

Gyeol needs to starts thinking more clearly.

I hope MinHo finds out what is going on also.

Somebody needs to do something! As @Aera8 said previously... "Move it, move it".😂😂
3 35
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
@Aera8, you might have a point. Gyeol may be trying to prevent anyone (not just Daechi) from using Eunae to get…
He isn't being receptive to her. She asked to speak to him in yesterday's ep, but he just ignored her.
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
@Aera8, you might have a point. Gyeol may be trying to prevent anyone (not just Daechi) from using Eunae to get…
Well, you can feel hurt and betrayed and still be in love all at the same time. You can't just turn that love off.

We'll see how it goes. Eunae may not let him alone, so she'll wear him down!
2 3
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Aigooooo!My heart went out to poor Eunae as she repeatedly apologised. It is good to hear her admit that the reasons…
@Aera8, you might have a point. Gyeol may be trying to prevent anyone (not just Daechi) from using Eunae to get him to behave.
2 6
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Yeongja went out and left 7 yo Bitna alone at home ..... without locking up the house and her office?! This is…
Yeah, I wondered about that too. But again, if she didn't, then Daechi wouldn't have been able to get caught sneaking around.
1 4
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Gyeol looks like the walking dead and a zombie. He looks awful and looks entitled. Writer, please make him come…
🤣..I get it. There are some dramas I can't watch because the way an actor looks just annoys me to death.
1 1
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
His wife did the same thing and got caught.
Yes, they are perfect for each other!!
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Gyeol looks like the walking dead and a zombie. He looks awful and looks entitled. Writer, please make him come…
C'mon, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel!!🤣
0 3
On Our Happy Days • Aug 17, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I have to mention how disgusting Daechi is...sneaking into Eunae's house and searching Gyeil's room.
3 8
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 17, 2026
Gyeol looks like the walking dead and a zombie. He looks awful and looks entitled. Writer, please make him come…
It's understandable that he looks like the walking dead.
He's not eating, probably not sleeping. Hopefully Eunae will nag him to the point where he gives in, otherwise he may not stop until revenge is served.

Is Gyeol's idea of "taking everything Daechi has" winning the competition?

I'm not sure I even remember what Daechi's part in the competition was...I was thinking he just wanted Minho's team to win.
0 5
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
@Wildwdz1, he calls them out... "the perpetrator", "the accomplice" and "the one who covered…
You're welcome!
0 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 17, 2026
He has lost all trust and hates everyone around him now.
Yep, for real. I don't think there is anything that anyone else can do to make him have a change of heart or forgive anybody. He's just going to have to get there on his own.
3 0
Replying to joetoca • Aug 17, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
gyeol is so furious but he is so unfair to eunae ..... how long the writer will keep this abnormality .......
Yeah, the preview for ep 99 showing him rip up the drawing of their house was brutal. He's showing no mercy at this point.
2 0
Replying to Wildwdz1 • Aug 17, 2026
Shout out to JongHoon great acting - super vibrant and dramatically understandable - thankful from someone who…
@Wildwdz1, he calls them out... "the perpetrator", "the accomplice" and "the one who covered it up". It shows each one individually as he says it, so I'm assuming that he now knows the role that each played...not just that the 3 were present at the scene.
1 2
Replying to Pask • Aug 17, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Hee-Na/Hui-Na doesn't know that the person she saved as "Gigolo" in her contacts is Kyu-O/Gyu-O; she has…
Ok thanks, that is what I thought. I know her friend showed her a picture, but maybe it wasn't clear enough to see details.
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Well, I can only give you my opinion, which is don't drop it. While the leads are totally frustrating right now,…
Yeah, she's pretty bad. The whole family (Gyu-rim and her siblings) got shafted in the parent department.
1 0
Replying to Kdramalover • Aug 17, 2026
I know here comes this shit that why I like watching when it finished airing because this waiting week to figure…
There is something to be said for waiting till it's finished to watch it. No prolonged angst!
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
She's been animated in some of her conversations with Mujin as well. But I get what you are saying. I think we…
Yeah I'm not giving up yet.😆
2 1
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
She's been animated in some of her conversations with Mujin as well. But I get what you are saying. I think we…
No disagreement from me, I see where you are coming from, and you may be 100% correct that there was some type of threat.

I agree about the pair up with other people. We just have to hope it changes quickly (the other pairings go by the way side), even though I don't have a clue what
might be the catalyst for the pairings to not work out.

It's going to be annoying as you know what watching them with other people.
2 3
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
She's been animated in some of her conversations with Mujin as well. But I get what you are saying. I think we…
Yeah, I understand.

They definitely need to have rational adult conversations, but she would have to explain what she did 8 years ago and why.
Maybe she isn't ready to tell him everything yet or she's scared to tell him because of what happened to her 8 years ago?
Or maybe she thinks he won't
believe her.

Just speculation on my part!
2 5