Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to aichan2 • Aug 17, 2026
Both the main leads are starting to be a jerk. Why date other people to get over each other, just be alone. I…
Well, I can only give you my opinion, which is don't drop it. While the leads are totally frustrating right now, there are other story lines that are worth watching. Hang in there with us!

Just to clarify, the FL's mom is the stepmother of Seo Hyeon, not the birth mother.
3 2
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 17, 2026
Okseon and Yujin must have done something terrible to Gyurim 8 years ago.Why then is Gyurim turning away from…
She's been animated in some of her conversations with Mujin as well. But I get what you are saying. I think we talked about this before, but I'm attributing her sort of deadpan, flat responses because she is so beat down with the circumstances of her life. She smiles and is friendly to her customers, and to Gyeol, but she has to do that. She has to pretend that everything is ok.
I think she is just tired and worn out.

Edited to add: Mujin wasn't overly happy to see her either at the beginning. Maybe she doesn't want him to want them to be together just because of Gyeol. She's not sure if he really still cares or not.
4 7
On Love on the Menu • Aug 17, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Can someone do me a favor and confirm if Hui Na knows that "gigolo" and Gyu-oh are the same person.

I was thinking that she does not know that they are the same person. But I'm not sure.
1 3
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 16, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
acowen3, I cannot even imagine what lies Gyuoh will tell Huina.When she finds out what he does for a living, I…
Yeah, that will mess things up for them. But they will overcome it.
0 1
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 16, 2026
@Aera8...after yesterday's episode, I don't think Mujin will do the test. As @WhyTheTrope mentioned below, it…
Yes...move it!🤣
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 16, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Cute Gyeol has already appeared for the last 5 episodes, but the Writer is still not revealing if he is Mujin's…
@Aera8...after yesterday's episode, I don't think Mujin will do the test. As @WhyTheTrope mentioned below, it would have to be the best friend, but at this point, not sure he would do it either.

Something may happen that will change Mujin's mind. (Obviously, at some point they will be back in each other's lives, just not sure when.)
0 4
Replying to gig911 • Aug 16, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Gyu Min as a girl knows more about FL pregnancy. Gyu-yeong probably didn't help FL a lot with her pregnancy .
Agreed, but not sure why she acted secretive about it? (Assuming she is Gyeol's bio mom). She would start to say something, then stop herself.
0 0
On Love on the Menu • Aug 16, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Ok, ending of ep 7 was not what I was looking for.☹️

It looks like tomorrow's episode with MuJin going to SeoHyeon's house isn't going to be to my liking either. Please don't let him do
something stupid with her.

I know we have a long way to go and I should be used to 1 step forward/2 steps back scenarios in these dramas. Just makes me nervous.🤣

Gyu-Oh really has it bad for Hui Na. He's really very sweet about it. I'm glad he stopped seeing he friend's mom. Looking forward to seeing him change because of her. I think they will be very sweet together. (Not sure how she will react when she finds out how he made a living).

When the twins were talking to MuJin, Gyu Min seems to know something about Gyu-rim's situation that her brother isn't aware of. I'm curious as to what that is.
1 5
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I am surprised that Gyeol returned to work immediately. But he has a 🛡 on his chest and will shoot arrows at…
Not yet atleast. I have no idea whether he will or won't. But once he gets his revenge, if he hasn't made up with Eunae, he may go (but will return).
0 1
On Our Happy Days • Aug 14, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
"that heavy rock of a head..." 🤣

Bears repeating...Gwan sik is an a**.

I knew that office would become like a freezer.

Gyeol out there being hard on everyone...and rightly so. I do feel a little sorry for Eunae, but fingers crossed that it won't go on too lo ng.

I wonder what his plan will be to bring down Daechi. I would have thought he would be even more motivated to win the competition with the team 2 original concept, but it seems that is not the case.
2 0
On Our Happy Days • Aug 14, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I bet the work environment is going to be a blast!

The poor co-workers are going to be like "What happened? Everything was good on Friday!!" (If yesterday's ep was set on Friday...not sure, just guessing).

Will they be able to continue with the competition? Not sure if Gyeol wants to be around them or not.
2 3
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 14, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Gyeol doesn't want to listen to anything right now because he seems to think they conspired to keep the information…
🤣...for real.
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 14, 2026
Seongjun should not put Gwansik before his own daughter and Gyeol. I have realised Gwansik is very selfish and…
Well. His wife will know he's not perfect now😅
0 1
Replying to Tatte145 • Aug 14, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I cannot wait to see all of this unfold and it is going to be crazy!!!I think that Gyeol will be mad at Eun Ae…
I disagree on that last point, I think she knows exactly what she did wrong. She knew it wasn't right to keep the truth from him from the beginning. She just let herself get talked into holding off by her dad.
1 3
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Yeah, it was a letdown...I was looking forward to her taking Daechi down. I guess it will be down to Gyeol or…
Sure looks that way.
1 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I hate that they teased as if Seung Ri was going to take a more proactive role and then let the plotline just…
Yeah, it was a letdown...I was looking forward to her taking Daechi down. I guess it will be down to Gyeol or maybe grandpa.
2 8
Replying to Tatte145 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
I cannot wait to see all of this unfold and it is going to be crazy!!!I think that Gyeol will be mad at Eun Ae…
If Gyeol gives her a chance to explain the circumstances, then maybe. He's not that willing to listen to her in today's episode.
2 8
On Our Happy Days • Aug 13, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Ep 97...


I think I'm surprised that Eunae didn't anticipate that Gyeol might be so upset that he would break up with her. Girl...you broke the trust between the two of you and you know it.

We'll see tomorrow if she can get him to listen to her, but I doubt it will make a difference to him. He is devastated that almost every single person that he cared about has lied to him. He won't recover from it immediately.

I'm also not certain if he knows for sure who did what regarding the accident. I think he does, but the dialogue is a liitle ambiguous.

I mentioned in a reply to @GySgt213 that Gwan-sik is an a**. It's worth repeating....he's an a**.

Tomorrow and next week's episodes will be turbulent.
2 14
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
The storm has arrived.
It sure did...i wonder what will happen tomorrow...will Gyeol listen to Eunae? Will he leave? Will he tell grandpa?

Gwank-sik is an a**.
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Let's hope so. I feel so bad for Gyeol and I'm extremely disappointed that they have Eunae not being honest with…
You're right, no drama character is perfect.

It's just my opinion as well. I was hoping that she would be his one constant positive and if there was a breakup, it would be more from external forces, not because of something she did.

But who knows, we'll see what Gyeol says when he finally confronts everyone. Maybe he will be more understanding of her than we are thinking. (Doubtful, but possible).
1 1