Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 31 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
So, I don’t think we can hope for them to resolve things sooner than later!! 😒
Yep...😆
1 0
Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
So, I don’t think we can hope for them to resolve things sooner than later!! 😒
The family tree will look like a bush!🤣
0 2
Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
So, I don’t think we can hope for them to resolve things sooner than later!! 😒
Maybe Mr. Bumpkin and Gyu-Rim won't even get far enough for it to be awkward later.

We can only hope.
2 4
Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
So, I don’t think we can hope for them to resolve things sooner than later!! 😒
Ughhhhhh... doesn't sound good.
1 11
Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I am hoping they will decide soon that they want to fight for their relationship but imo it all comes down to…
Yep...I agree. It's just too funny thinking about it.
1 0
Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I am hoping they will decide soon that they want to fight for their relationship but imo it all comes down to…
He is not what?
1 2
Replying to Chrysalis • Aug 21, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
More like it will be resolved in the last four eps as usual.
I'm hoping not, but you might be right.
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I'm in the U.S. and I watch on Kocowa...subbed eps available Saturday and Sunday afternoon (eastern time zone).
You're welcome!
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 21, 2026
Well-said! Husband and wife should not keep secrets from each other. Once you start keeping secrets, you will…
Ah, ok
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Well-said! Husband and wife should not keep secrets from each other. Once you start keeping secrets, you will…
Did Seungri give Gyeol a reply? He started talking again before she could answer.

Or maybe I have the shortest attention span ever and have forgotten something I just watched!!
0 3
Replying to MinaM • Aug 21, 2026
I am hoping they will decide soon that they want to fight for their relationship but imo it all comes down to…
I will have more respect for Mr. Bumpkin if he doesn't play along.

LOL to your last sentence...
2 17
Replying to Starwatch • Aug 20, 2026
Is there any way to see the episodes earlier than the Viki release in the U.S. which is every Monday and Tuesday.…
I'm in the U.S. and I watch on Kocowa...subbed eps available Saturday and Sunday afternoon (eastern time zone).
3 2
On Our Happy Days • Aug 20, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Ok, so Gyeol was standing up for Minho when talking with Seungri...that's one positive thing. Atleast he's not hating on Minho like he is everyone else. I thought it might be related to Gyeol's revenge, but I was wrong.

From the preview, we see Gwansik's son knows the (incorrect) story of Gwansik and the car accident.

I guess this will continue through next week also. Then we will be down to like 15 eps left to get everything resolved.
2 2
Replying to MinaM • Aug 20, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I’d hope not more than 4 or 5
For real...
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 20, 2026
Well-said! Husband and wife should not keep secrets from each other. Once you start keeping secrets, you will…
Speaking as an international viewer, I concur. It's like "again??!!" You just have to take bets with yourself on which trope will be used.

But I do agree that having something dramatic happen to Eunae may snap Gyeol out of his blind rage state.
1 5
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 20, 2026
I think the youngest unmarried couple might produce a👶 before the married one. That would be a swift way for…
I'm kinda blah on the youngest couple, but they definitely are easier to watch than Eunae and Gyeol.
1 2
Replying to MinaM • Aug 20, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I’d hope not more than 4 or 5
Yeah, you're probably right about her being clingy. I'm just annoyed with her and that situation.

It seems like Mujin's mom will want to try to take him (if it is Mujin's...I'm assuming it is).

We shall see! Fingers crossed for it to be short-lived.
1 2
Replying to MinaM • Aug 20, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I’d hope not more than 4 or 5
I know, she isn't going to give up that easily. I was thinking that maybe if she really realizes that he doesn't care about her that way, that even being in a relationship doesn't change his feelings, that maybe she would let go.

Wishful thinking on my part...
Plus the time it would take for her to let go may take longer than the 4 eps we are hoping for.

So it may be something dramatic that happens...they find out Mujin has a son, or the mom and Gyu-rim come face to face, etc.
1 4
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 20, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
I just wrote a post on "quarter recipe" true-and-proven successful plot for kdramas https://kisskh.at/803410-sarangi-onda#comment-27218370…
He looked for her during part of the time they were apart, but he couldn't find her. It's not like he was actively chasing her and she wasn't running away that entire time either.
2 1