Well, it looked like Minho heard quite a bit of the conversation between Gyeol and Seungri, but acted like he didn't. Did he really not hear? Or is he pretending?
Seungri actually admits that she married Minho to further her revenge against Daechi. Go ahead girl, own that title of cold-hearted woman of the year. Like I said in earlier comments, this might get ugly.
What in the world is Gyeol thinking? This is beyond insane that the writer has him going this far. He's stepping into irredeemable territory. What is he going to do to Gwansik's family? (Atleast in the preview, it does show a slight crack in Gyeol's cruel demeanor).
On a lighter note, Gwansik sure grew that mustache quick!😂
And oh boy, from the preview, Crystal is getting in on the action!
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
@Aera8, just because Huina and her friend called him bird, swallow, gigolo, etc., doesn't mean he is one in traditional sense. They've never shown him coming anywhere close to performing service.
I agree that Huina will initially shun/reject him, but I think that will change over time.
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
Yes I understand.
So, you are saying that what Gyu-rim "lost" and was subsequently looking for is her baby that died at birth...
So, if that is what was being represented, then one of two things: - Gyeol is hers and the other twin died - She had a single birth and somehow "adopted" Gyeol (which @MinaM also mentioned as a possibility).
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
Well, I guess it's possible to just be a platonic companion and still get paid for it.
I'm very invested in Gyuoh and Huina...I think they will make a great couple. His love for her is evident and I think he would give up everything and be a "regular" guy if they are together. It won't be easy though for them to get together.
I'm waiting to see: - how crazy Seohyeon gets when Mu-jin finally says "nope, can't do it"
- if Mujin's mom will try to take Gyeol away from Gyu-rim
- how the mom comes back into the kids lives
- what's going to happen with Gyu-yeong's wedding and then how/if she gets together with Heung-sik.
- where will Gyu-rim work if Sunam fires her (when/if she turns Heung-sik down)
- if the twins mom comes back into the picture
- what is going to happen between Gyu-rim's dad and Mu-jin's mom. (And won't that be considered a "no no" if you have these overlapping family relationships?)
- finally...just watching Ha Seokjin on the screen!!
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere…
I know, I'm with you.
I may have to go back and watch that scene, but it didn't look like she was in a hospital room. Didn't it look really dark, like dark walls, etc?
My initial thought was that this was after the baby was born, she was back home and she was just completely overwhelmed, like the baby wouldn't stop crying or something like that.
But her having twins and one died may make more sense.
Gyurim woke up from her drunkenness and had a naggy feeling that she lost something. Just before Gyurim woke up…
@Aera8...remember when Mu-jin brought Gyeol home and met the twins outside the house, then they went elsewhere and talked. At one point, Gyu-min started to say something like "Gyu-rim had such a hard time..." then she glanced at Gyu-seo and stopped.
So something happened back then that maybe some of the family (and us) aren't aware of yet. Even though keeping the fact that one twin died doesn't really seem like it would need to be secret, maybe that is it.
Also, you would think that the twins would have mentioned to dad, Gyu-yeong snd Gyu-oh that Mu-jin was back.
I really hate having to wait all week to watch this show!
Man, Gyeol is really being mean to Eunae. Hard to watch.
Glad Gyeol has decided to dissolve the adoption. Wondering if they will try to keep that a secret from grandpa also.
Per the preview, Gyeol asks Seung-ri if she is asking to join forces (which is what I thought was going to be said in the stairwell conversation). Maybe the preview is misleading, and Gyeol will refuse, but I have a feeling this is going to get ugly. Did I also see Minho in the background of that scene? He's gonna lose it soon.
If Gyeol starts being friendly with Seungri and has little secret conversations with her, but still treats Eunae like trash...hmm, hmm, hmm.
Edited to add: I'm not sure if I trust Seung-ri anymore. She can be all catty with Eunae (are you happy now?), but then roll her eyes when Eunae snaps back at her. Plus go to Gyeol in the preview to ask if he wants to work together. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting...🤔
Like I said, it's possible, but not probable. I think that Gyeol is Mu-jin's myself. But that is just what I want.
Seungri actually admits that she married Minho to further her revenge against Daechi. Go ahead girl, own that title of cold-hearted woman of the year.
Like I said in earlier comments, this might get ugly.
What in the world is Gyeol thinking? This is beyond insane that the writer has him going this far. He's stepping into irredeemable territory. What is he going to do to Gwansik's family? (Atleast in the preview, it does show a slight crack in Gyeol's cruel demeanor).
On a lighter note, Gwansik sure grew that
mustache quick!😂
And oh boy, from the preview, Crystal is getting in on the action!
I agree that Huina will initially shun/reject him, but I think that will change over time.
I'm not say I think he is, but anything is possible, maybe not probable.
So, you are saying that what Gyu-rim "lost" and was subsequently looking for is her baby that died at birth...
So, if that is what was being represented, then one of two things:
- Gyeol is hers and the other twin died
- She had a single birth and somehow "adopted" Gyeol (which @MinaM also mentioned as a possibility).
I don't know what type of services Gyu-oh is providing.
At this point, I'm not even sure what will make Gyeol snap out of it. But when he does, Eunae needs to make him work to get her back.
If it were me, I might just quit the company. But, given the "I won't give up on you" attitude she has, that probably won't happen.
I'm very invested in Gyuoh and Huina...I think they will make a great couple. His love for her is evident and I think he would give up everything and be a "regular" guy if they are together. It won't be easy though for them to get together.
I'm waiting to see:
- how crazy Seohyeon gets when Mu-jin finally says "nope, can't do it"
- if Mujin's mom will try to take Gyeol away from Gyu-rim
- how the mom comes back into the kids lives
- what's going to happen with Gyu-yeong's wedding and then how/if she gets together with Heung-sik.
- where will Gyu-rim work if Sunam fires her (when/if she turns Heung-sik down)
- if the twins mom comes back into the picture
- what is going to happen between Gyu-rim's dad and Mu-jin's mom.
(And won't that be considered a "no no" if you have these overlapping family relationships?)
- finally...just watching Ha Seokjin on the screen!!
Either Gyeol is her bio son or the writer is throwing around red herrings by the bucketful!
We don't really know much at all right now!
I may have to go back and watch that scene, but it didn't look like she was in a hospital room. Didn't it look really dark, like dark walls, etc?
My initial thought was that this was after the baby was born, she was back home and she was just completely
overwhelmed, like the baby wouldn't stop crying or something like that.
But her having twins and one died may make more sense.
I don't know either...
So something happened back then that maybe some of the family (and us) aren't aware of yet.
Even though keeping the fact that one twin died doesn't really seem like it would need to be secret, maybe that is it.
Also, you would think that the twins would have mentioned to dad, Gyu-yeong snd Gyu-oh that Mu-jin was
back.
I really hate having to wait all week to watch this show!
Glad Gyeol has decided to dissolve the adoption. Wondering if they will try to keep that a secret from grandpa also.
Per the preview, Gyeol asks Seung-ri if she is asking to join forces (which is what I thought was going to be said in the stairwell conversation). Maybe the preview is misleading, and Gyeol will refuse, but I have a feeling this is going to get ugly. Did I also see Minho in the background of that scene? He's gonna lose it soon.
If Gyeol starts being friendly with Seungri and has little secret conversations with her, but still treats Eunae like trash...hmm, hmm, hmm.
Edited to add: I'm not sure if I trust Seung-ri anymore.
She can be all catty with Eunae (are you happy now?), but then roll her eyes when Eunae snaps back at her. Plus go to Gyeol in the preview to ask if he wants to work together. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting...🤔
You could hold off for a while and then watch a bunch of episodes at once.
Anyway, totally up to you!