Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 31 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to LovE385 • Aug 23, 2026
Lordy Seo Hyeon sickens me LoL urg🤦🏼😮‍💨And ep 9 was a breeze to watch for me anyway😆 as everyone…
I thought that guy with Gyu-yeong looked familiar, but I couldn't place him and was too lazy to go see if he was listed in the credits.
1 0
Replying to Jemimah • Aug 23, 2026
I could literally watch an entire episode of just with You Na playing her character because yes, she´s rude af…
I'm sort of hoping she doesn't tone it down completely. Maybe she can change to not be so mean, but still have an attitude/edge to her personality.
5 5
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
Yep, I missed it. The comment thread is long, I got lost!
0 3
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
@MinaM...not trying to defend Gyu-rim's actions completely, but we wouldn't have a drama if she acted completly…
100% agree and I think that they will, just not right away. I think there will be a catalyst that will cause that communication to begin and continue. I don't know what it is, or when it will happen, but that's my guess.
1 5
Replying to gig911 • Aug 23, 2026
I just wonder to start ep.9 or just to drop the drama. I kind of lost interest after ep.8.
Maybe put it on hold for a few weeks, then come back when things have developed differently.

Unless this drama is going to have a bittersweet/unhappy ending for the leads, then they will be getting back together at some point, right?

But if you are frustrated to the point where you don't care if they get together, then drop it.

Just my two cents.

For me, just the Gyu-oh/Hui-na storyline will keep me watching till the end, even if I didn't care about the leads (but I am pulling for them).
0 0
Replying to MinaM • Aug 23, 2026
How long do you guys think will Han Gyeol’s parentage be a secret?!? Bc I just don’t understand what the FL…
@MinaM...not trying to defend Gyu-rim's actions completely, but we wouldn't have a drama if she acted completly mature and brave this whole time.

Also, regarding "cutting her kid from his father's life", Mu-jin has done a pretty good job of that himself. Even though he's not 100% certain Gyeol is his, he basically dropped Gyeol from his life by telling Gyu-rim that "for the rest of their lives...let's not see each other". That statement would include Gyeol, correct?

I don't completely understand or agree with Gyu-rim's choices personally, but I do understand them from a drama perspective. Plus, we still don't know what exactly happened to her after she broke it off with Mu-jin. I have a feeling that things happened that have resulted in her being the way she is, in addition to the hard family circumstances she's had to deal with since her mom left.

Edited to add: I'm pulling for Gyu-rim and Mu-jin to be together, so I admit I'm biased towards them.
1 7
On Love on the Menu • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
If you want Gyu-rim and Mu-jin to be together (like me!), then ep 9 and 10 (and maybe more) are/will be hard to watch.

Could Mu-jin look even more unhappy than he did in ep 9? I don't know if he's regretting his decision after the fact, or if he went into it knowing he was giving up happiness. Either way, he's doing a disservice to himself and to Seo-hyeon.

Speaking of Seo-hyeon, good grief girl, put your big girl pants on and get some self respect. You even admitted that you hate yourself for being this way. Then stop!! I understand she is kind-hearted, etc, so I have a little bit of sympathy for her, but not enough to want them to be together. Regarding when the breakup does happen, I'm reiterating what I mentioned in another comment...I think for Mu-jin to escape without everyone thinking he's a worthless piece of trash, Seohyeon has to be the one to initiate the breakup.

On to Heungsik and Sunam...the two of them together is almost more than I can bear. 🤣 Both of them are just way too over the top and I just have to laugh to get through it.🤦‍♀️

Gyu-oh still being so sweet in his attitude towards Hui-na. I'm really enjoying his scenes/storyline. He's easy on the eyes as well!
3 2
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
Or...he pushes her down the stairs and she hits her head and we have the....wait for it..."amnesia trope"!!!🤣
1 6
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 23, 2026
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
No forgiveness needed!

Daechi certainly is a despicable character...I think we all agree on that!
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
Yes...I agree.
0 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
😁
0 8
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
No disagreement that he needs to be punished.

All I said was that it wasn't planned/premeditated.
1 10
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
I know he ran him off the road, and I agree he needs to go to prison and I agree it wasn't an accident.

All I said was that he didn't plan it...as in premeditated.
0 5
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.She may…
While Daechi did kill Han Su Cheol, it wasn't a planned, premeditated action. It certainly doesn't change the result and Daechi is probably capable of planning to harm someone...but this didn't start out that way. He acted more out of desperation and impulse.

I agree with you about Seungu. He is the only on I feel sorry for in that family as well.
1 19
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Yeongja did not express much anger that Seongjun kept what happened to Han Su Cheol a secret for 25 years. That…
When Jeongran finds out the real story, she will stop groveling and pushing Gwansik to support Daechi.
She may even tell Daechi and Crystal to go jump.

I'm a little worried for Eunae, cause Daechi is liable to do anything if he feels cornered. But as several have said, if she gets hurt or is in danger, Gyeol may come to his senses.
1 25
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
@Aera8, Minho showed a little bit of hurt and anger in today's episode. I'm expecting him to demand answers from…
Sure, take your time.
1 0
Replying to acowen3 • Aug 22, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
@Aera8, Minho showed a little bit of hurt and anger in today's episode. I'm expecting him to demand answers from…
The may have a HE, but it won't be easy getting there.
0 2
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 21, 2026
Yeonja did take the news well. She used to freak out about things but did not this time.I hope Gyeol does gather…
That's possible.
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
We are now at episode 102 which means 21 more episodes. The ML is still looking obsessed and possessed and misunderstanding…
@Aera8, Minho showed a little bit of hurt and anger in today's episode. I'm expecting him to demand answers from Seungri soon and not let her brush him off the way she's been doing.
1 4
On Our Happy Days • Aug 21, 2026
Title Our Happy Days Spoiler
Ep 103...it's getting ridiculous. Jeong Ran's groveling is soooooo distasteful. I hope she goes ballistic when she finally finds out the real story.

I cannot wait for Daechi to get what he deserves. I'm glad Daechi got busted trying to break into Gyeol's room, but will he try to prevent Eunae from telling Gyeol?

Yeonja took the news better than I thought she would.

We need to have a Hercule Poirot moment (where he gathers everyone in one room and explains who committed the murder)...in this case, everyone gathers and Gwansik tells them all the truth about what happened to Gyeol's dad. Grandpa is already stressed out and upset, thinking that people lied to him. He also now knows about Daechi's financial crimes. Well...maybe I'm being insensitive. Ok, so have everyone except Grandpa in the room.

Also, I have one question...if Grandpa doesn't know about Daechi and Gyeol's father, then why did he mention "paying his debt so he can face Gyeol's dad when he meets him again"? What debt?
2 2