Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 9, 2023
Completed
It’s Not Too Late Yet.
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 30, 2026
55 of 55 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 8.5
This review may contain spoilers

Great main role role

The Gu Ming usually plays support characters and I really liked how he pulled off the main role here. He did a great job and I hope to see him in more leading roles! The FL (Mi Le Ni) did well too and together they had great chemistry.
The storyline was a bit chaotic and I felt like the show needed another 15 to 20 minutes to properly tie up loose ends. Also, idk if it was the version I watched but a lot of "big budget" scenes like fight scenes ect were not shown/cut from the film. It made the last 10 minutes of the show confusing as they attempted to shove a ton of plot into a tiny little slot.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
As a Slave
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 21, 2026
87 of 87 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 4.5
Rewatch Value 4.5
This review may contain spoilers

Find a Hole Somewhere Deserted and Bury This Plot

IDK if I can stomach another version of this storyline. The ML is obsessed with the FL. She saved his life when he was an enemy prisoner in another state and stayed dutifully by his side. He chose to repay that kindness by casting her aside for a wife with substantial backing so as never be weak again. He ""loved"" the FL which caused the new wife to abuse her and she was treated like a slave. She chose to escape and gain marriage with his brother thr crown prince. Realizing he was going to lose her the ML panicked. and the crown prince essentially sold her back to him for leverage. Honestly, neither of them deserved her. She deserved to be free from them and free from men who just abused and used her. All in all, the best character was the sister who was kind and good to the FL consistently.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 21, 2026
1 of 1 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 7.5
This review may contain spoilers

A Cautionary Tale About Dating a Man-Child and Putting Yourself First

A tale about putting yourself and realizing when you are stuck in a ruthless. Even if that rut is someone you love. I like that all of the leads had major character Growth here. It was hard seeing Ji Chang Wook as the "bad guy" but he did it well. I mean he wasn't bad, just immature and not ready for an adult relationship. I mean seriously who flicks someone you love that hard?
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Eternal Beloved
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 20, 2026
76 of 76 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 4.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 4.5
Rewatch Value 4.0
This review may contain spoilers

Terrible Script but Great Acting

A heart breaking drama about a girl with leukemia and a power hungry vicious father. I think something important to learn here is that not everyone copes with being sick in the same way. She could not handle being a burden to him so she chose to run. Twice. I get it they loved each other but idk if my relationship could have survived that. That being said his whole abuse plotline was completely far out and should not have been tolerated regardless of what she had done in the past.
The actors all did a great job (special shout out to the girls brother/best friend of ML for being a stand up guy and not putting up with BS.) They all did great with such a terrible script.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Captive of Your Love
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 20, 2026
72 of 72 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 7.0
This review may contain spoilers

Why is it a punishment for Chinese People to go to Africa?

IDK if I could say he really loved her. I feel like he was obsessed with her but if he really loved her then he never would have let her bear the stigma of being a mistress. You don't need to have been loved as a child to have basic common decency towards your partner. That being said what kind of sadistic father did he have that he was being electrocuted for breaking off an engagement? When my sister broke off her engagement we bought ice cream, boxing gloves, and took her to the beach...
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Dang Ai Hen Ru Chao Sheng
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 14, 2026
71 of 71 episodes seen
Completed 1
Overall 6.5
Story 1.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 1.5
Rewatch Value 5.5
This review may contain spoilers

No no and No

The fact that the ML made me feel bad for his character is a HUGE testament to his acting. Why writers and producers even put this material into existence is a whole different question entirely. While i was watching this i kept thinking of the song Whiskey Lullaby. There was a mistake and they could neither forgive themselves or eachother or let eachother go. However, if he really loved her, he should have let her go. That being said the best part of the series was when the MLs father beat him for what he did to the FL. The biggest victim of the entire show was the 2ML who did nothing but be an kind human being who got delt shi$$y life cards.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
You Are My Eyes
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 30, 2026
76 of 76 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 4.5
Story 1.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 1.5
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

Absolutely Horrific

Honestly, I dont know what us worse. the people who wrote this script, the producer and director who thought it was a good idea to make it, and the actor's managers and actor's who chose to play these roles (provided they had a choice). Even if she isn’t the person you have been looking for, there is absolutely NO REASON to treat another human being (or anyone for that matter) the way he did. That's grossing over the fact that she was BLIND. Utilizing the very simple skill of common sense she couldn't have done most of the things she was accused of as she couldn't see to actually do them!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Obsession after Separation
1 people found this review helpful
Jun 16, 2026
63 of 63 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 3.5
Music 4.5
Rewatch Value 2.0
This review may contain spoilers

ouch

It was painful watching Guo Yuxin carry the whole show on her own. I mean yes the ML was well built but that was it. His whole emotional range was, "I'm about to blow up" and that's it.
That being said the writing was at least not... yeah, no nothing creative or different here. Past trauma is not a reason to emotionally or physically abuse someone. Also, he had YEARS where he could have been honest with her. He _chose_ not to and therefore left the door open for a third party to mess with their marriage. She deserved better. Hell, that poor secretary deserved better. I think the best parts the ML had was when the FL thought he was gay and together with his secretary. It probably would have been a relief and less therapy bills for the both of them.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Yu Ni Chang Sheng
1 people found this review helpful
Jun 15, 2026
69 of 69 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 4.5
Story 4.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 1.5
Rewatch Value 1.0
This review may contain spoilers

It dragged on endlessly

I feel like this drama had potential. However, honestly, I felt myself bored during the drama. It was as if they were building up to something and then nada. Like blowing up a balloon only to see it stay flat because there is a hole at the other end. whether the hole was because of bad directing, editing, or screenwriting it tanked what could have been a lovely romance about children bound to love each other despite a variety of obstacles and losses in the way.
Was this review helpful to you?
Jun 14, 2026
73 of 73 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 8.0
This review may contain spoilers

Funny and Lighthearted

Honestly, the summary doesn’t do it justice. It's funny, light-hearted, and a great watch after a long day when your boss won't leave you alone.
The two have great chemistry and I enjoyed watching people give back to the community even if it's fake for a storyline. I feel as if giving is restricted to the holiday season in the US and it shouldn't be (if you can afford it.)
Also, I've never seen a doctor with that much free time. But it's also impossible to find a doctor in a hospital so there is that....
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Go Forward without Looking Back
1 people found this review helpful
Jun 10, 2026
76 of 76 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 4.0
Rewatch Value 8.5
This review may contain spoilers

Seriously girl RUN forward and dont look back

Best thing about this drama were the weaponized moms. I was worried the FLs mom was going to be like all the other moms who dont value their daughters and only sons, but that slap was EPIC (and well deserved.)
The 2ML/OG husband doesnt usually play the bad guy so it was an interesting change. The ML played a little dorky in the beginning which is not his usual vibe and was cute to see! I still dont get the whole 2MLs character. I feel like he wasnt really give one except to be a foil for the ML and annoy the FL. Like how did he think he was going to stay married if he accused his wife in court of possession of a narcotic. Also, did he not think to try and find her innocence? Seriously, he claimed to love her and then a) cheated on her b)didnt TRY to defend her in court c) actually was on the opposing council in court d) just a general piece of human garbage. Who allows their mother to speak to their significant other like that??!! Okay rant over, im eating ice cream and going to bed.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Sheng Shi Lan Shan Chu
1 people found this review helpful
May 27, 2026
57 of 57 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 7.5
This review may contain spoilers

Overall Good Watch

There are a lot of misunderstandings in this drama but the ML is as clean as clean gets. While I'm not entirely sure why the the FL was adopted by that clearly sadistic family, I guess maybe because it sets up for plot points? I am glad that the sister's fiance was able to rebuild his life without her and move on. He deserved better than her. I also liked that the ML and FL helped the sister at the end and that she clarified that she would have helped anyone. The FL was a decent human being, something the sister's never understood or could achieve. Overall it was a feel-good drama with major kudos for the acting by the hospital scene at the OR. Great job all around and great chemistry from the main leads!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Use Love as a Plan
1 people found this review helpful
May 14, 2026
64 of 64 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 7.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 5.0
This review may contain spoilers

Overall Pretty Good

An oddly good pairing Wang Kaimu and Wu Chunyi. While the amnesia trope is overdone, it was more realistic of the amnesia storylines. There's only so much a person will believe when you tell them they forgot all their memories and they are married to you. I felt bad for the brother. He was a product of a toxic environment and really did love his brother. His facial expression were done really well. He's definitely going to be big!
Overall, I enjoyed it but the storyline was missing something that set it apart from all other tropish shorts. Second, the FL was missing a little bit of chemistry and individual flair. She seems new to the industry so I believe she will get better! Good look Wu Chunyi!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
No One but You
1 people found this review helpful
May 11, 2026
65 of 65 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 4.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 1.5
Rewatch Value 7.5
This review may contain spoilers
While the ML and FL did a great job acting and had GREAT chemistry the show overall was missing something. I mean I've seen these tropes a thousand times. There wasnt anything unique about the actual storyline to set it apart from all the other micro dramas. Its definitely enjoyable if you want to sit and relax and watch fluffiness.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Rebirth for You
1 people found this review helpful
Nov 26, 2024
40 of 40 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 8.0

Great Watch but the Script got lost

The show started off action packed with mystery and intrigue. Then it kinda just stopped. I think once they return to the ML home town it kinda pauses the whole story and turns into a detour about his annoying "sister." Also his actual stepsister is AWESOME. I enjoyed the detour from one woman needing to fill every role from soft-mannered women to warrior. This was more realistic and enjoyable.
I also enjoyed the dynamics and power struggle but again felt like the queen was just an aristocratic version of the ML "sister." I enjoyed it and the scene where the ML thinks he lost the baby is extremely powerful. The acting there was amazing. Not sure if I can say much on the FL acting as she is phenomenal and delivers moving scenes in every show she is in.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?