News
On DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter • Jan 16, 2026
Title DMD Friendship Reality, the Third Chapter
don't have much to say, just that, this is by far my least favorite season
17 0
Lily Alice • May 21, 2025
Article Shen Yue and Wang Jing Xuan's 'The Comic Bang' announces premiere date
omg yessss I've been waiting for this show for 100 years 😆
5 0
Replying to avdokusha • Apr 24, 2025
Title Something's Not Right Spoiler
Honestly i feel bad for ji hoon. He's someone who wants things to be communicated directly, he knows do ba woo…
Right! Like i feel bad for both of them, but after ep 4 I feel even worse for Ji Hoon, because it's like he's being dragged around by Do Ba Wo's assumptions and moods-- like I would go a little crazy.
1 1
Replying to mimeee • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
does anyone know who plays fadels ex boyfriend? Im so confused TT
Fluke Jeeratch https://kisskh.at/people/39875-fluke-pongsakorn-wongpian
2 0
Replying to marteetaa • Feb 11, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
anyone that has read all three novels knows if i can jump to the third one (faifahwine story) directly or is it…
I just read book 2 & 3, and I think you can go straight to 3 just fine ^^
3 2
Replying to Mai • Sep 13, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
what's the manga ending?
I think the extra chapter would make a great a special episode ;;
3 0
Replying to loladesu • Jul 31, 2024
Article UKISS Lee Jun Young and APINK's Jung Eun Ji will reportedly work together in a new K-drama
Who's gonna break it to lo_ve that Jun Young left UKISS in 2021...? 🤣
Yesterday it was miss A's Susy, today it's UKISS Lee Jun Young-- like I'm a 2010's kpop fan too but it's 2024
6 0
On We Are • Jul 17, 2024
Title We Are
I'm goign to miss this one so much!
7 0
Replying to jam gutierrez • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
I love how We Are, are breaking the norm. no cursed episode, they just kept the "feel good" feel of the drama.…
I was afraid all through this episode waiting for the jump scare of the cursed episode, and was so relived when we got nothing.
2 1
Replying to Shalmali • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
I'm honestly going to miss the entire cast and all their friendship moments. They're my comfort group.
Me too ;; I'm already a little sad about it.
2 0
vaary • Jun 15, 2024
List suggestions for me
Tbh ;; I haven't watched many of these-- but I have watched One Piece and totally recommend it!
1 0
On Stay by My Side Special • May 17, 2024
Title Stay by My Side Special
This one was my favorite, so I'm super excited for the special ep <3
5 0
Replying to Gian • May 17, 2024
Title VIP Only Special
same actorjust diff hairstyle and no stache
I wasn’t shocked because he did promos for VIP Only without the beard so I got used to it, but he DOES look like 2 different people 😂
5 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Apr 25, 2024
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Parked. Sat. And Ready. 😂
3 0
Heracin • Mar 16, 2024
Review My Tooth Your Love
I agree, I always see people recommend this one but to me it was so underwhelming 😩
1 1
On Hidden Hangout • Mar 7, 2024
Title Hidden Hangout
This show is so fun! Joong & Dunk are so entertaining and the places they take us to are super cool!
5 0
On Chuang Asia Thailand • Feb 29, 2024
Title Chuang Asia Thailand
Doesn't Chuang always do an episode with guest celebrities who perform with the groups (or do I have the wrong version)? I wonder if they'll do it this season, and who they'll invite. 🤔
0 2
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • Feb 19, 2024
Game Your favorite thai bl top out of these choices?
😂 I love Win too. 🥰💖 He is one of my faves.
I see Win and it's over for everyone else 😂😂😂
2 1
KristSingtoGirly • Feb 19, 2024
Game Your favorite thai bl top out of these choices?
This is a good game <3 I picked Win over Karan, but that was only because I'm really really biased towards Win 😂
2 3
Replying to vaary • Feb 16, 2024
Game which character did you find annoying??
I also didn’t get it but I had asked a question on yt and Insta and Charlie was also there so I just added for…
Right! Even Rain lmao I love LITA but Rain was the dumbest character I've ever seen 🤣
2 0

1