K-Drama
Replying to ZarTa • Oct 17, 2020
Title Start-Up
IKR, this is going to be an emotional rollercoaster, literally rooting for both men :(
Yess omg it will, the first episode already had me emotional.
1 0
On Start-Up • Oct 17, 2020
Title Start-Up
Why Han Ji Pyung acting like the male lead, that's suspicious, that's weirddd. I thought he was gonna be an asshole since he was rich in the trailer but I totally misjudge him.
4 3
On Start-Up • Oct 17, 2020
Title Start-Up
NOoooO, I thought since the male lead is Nam Joo Hyuk I wasn't gonna ship the female lead and the male lead together, but the second male lead syndrome got me againnn. I cannot my poor heart can't take this heartbreak again
10 0
On Search • Oct 17, 2020
Title Search
The first ep was so funny and scary at the same time!
4 0
On The Spies Who Loved Me • Oct 17, 2020
Title The Spies Who Loved Me
Can anyone tell which guy is on the cover??
0 2
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Oct 14, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
I'm just here to say that I love Lee Jae Wook. That's it
13 1
Replying to Meg • Oct 9, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Not sure yet. This drama keeps you guessing. Only a week to go till it's finished
Honeslty, I do if it's done well, but most of them leaves me hanging and I always end up shipping the 2nd male and the FL lol
1 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Oct 7, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Jeez what's with all the hate with this drama I personally think it's was okay good and if you think this is full of cliches new flash everything in a drama is cliche. It's literally only been 1st episode like stop hating it give it 3 or 4 more episodes
5 0
Replying to Meg • Oct 7, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Not sure yet. This drama keeps you guessing. Only a week to go till it's finished
oh okay tysm! i'll def give this show a try now, it sound unique
0 2
Replying to Meg • Oct 7, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Not sure yet. This drama keeps you guessing. Only a week to go till it's finished
oooo okay interesting tysm! but who do you think is most likely the FML is gonna end up with?
0 5
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Oct 7, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
someone tell me if ji soo actually get the FML
0 8
On Jo Yoon Young • Sep 23, 2020
Person Jo Yoon Young
What happened to her?
4 1
On Signal • Aug 27, 2020
Title Signal
Have they announce season 2 yet, it's been over 3 years since this drama came out
1 1
Replying to c_covey • Aug 6, 2020
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
What the heck was that ending? why did tal tal have to die and the disrespect of not giving him a death scene…
Imma give this drama a 9.5 cause they didn't have to do Tal Tal like that and they should've had a better ending also we didn't even get to see prince ayu
0 0
On Empress Ki • Aug 6, 2020
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
What the heck was that ending? why did tal tal have to die and the disrespect of not giving him a death scene is just unbelievably like he contributed and supported Nyang better than the emperor did.
0 1
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Aug 5, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Let's all pray that Ji soo will finally get the girl in this drama
9 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Jul 14, 2020
Title A Korean Odyssey
I'm on ep 12 and can I just say that the Fl lead is so annoying. I feel like her emotions and facial expressions stays the same for like the episode. Not a fan of her acting
4 0
Replying to Miro • Jul 13, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Here's the real story behind that song Oh my Darling Clementine.-Based on this story, is it possible that MY's…
Omg! tysm i've been wanting to know what the song means but i was too lazy to search it up lol. Thank you!
1 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 13, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
I can't wait for the new episode, this drama is so good! Love the fight between ST and MY. And the chemistry between the main leads is so amazing even though there hasn't been any kissing scene, I'm actually pretty content with all the smiles and laugh between them. I really hope that the ending of this drama won't be a bad one, so far everything has been amazing, funny and heartwarming.
13 0
On Itaewon Class • Jun 30, 2020
Title Itaewon Class Spoiler
The show was really good but I hated how it ended. Sae Ro Yi should've been the one who "ended" the fight not So Ah.
0 0