K-Drama
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 30, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Hopefully, this drama won't turn out bad at the end. This drama is so heartbreaking but so real at the same time. The female lead has an interesting point of view of the world. This drama shows any different types of mental illness and I really loved what they did in ep 3 how they showed the man's mental illness, they portrayed it really well. It defineltyy makes you stop and think about your life and the people around you. This drama shows that although everyone around seems okay, many of them are struggling to. they are just trying to survive and they just don't show their struggles as much.
17 0
On Jang Young Nam • Jun 16, 2020
Person Jang Young Nam
I was watching Moon embracing the sun and i thought she looked familiar. I didn't know she was the coach in Weightlifting fairy. That's so cool!!!
6 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • May 28, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
This whole cast is just everything. There's so many famous Korean actors and the best of all their chemistry on screen is just amazing. It really adds on the drama
4 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • May 20, 2020
Title Love Alarm Season 2
I really really really really really really want her to end up with sun oh
18 2
On Nam Joo Hyuk • May 20, 2020
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
does anyone know if he already did his military service?
0 1
On Brothers • May 14, 2020
Title Brothers
Wth did this not end yet, istg this has been around since forever
1 1
On Tempted • May 14, 2020
Title Tempted
Ugh I hated the fact that the female lead was so naive I wanted her to be strong!
1 0
On Dream • May 8, 2020
Title Dream
Wait OMG!!! UI and Seo joon together.
7 0