K-Drama
On True Beauty • Jan 16, 2021
Title True Beauty
It's ww3 in this comments, plss y'all need to calm down, seojun obvs isn't gonna end with our female lead that is the fate of a second male lead, sadly. If you've watched enough kdramas then you'd know that already, it's like their fate has been decided since the beginning. It's not that deep, some of y'all are taking this wayyy to seriously
4 8
Replying to hurixa • Jan 16, 2021
Title True Beauty
He doesn't have a personality? Lol are we watching the same drama?
LMAO its not like he has no personality, seojun is playful and your typical mean bad boy that in his dictionary insulting you means its a compliment or he likes you and suho is completely different from him he acts cold yet he gives out compliment to her and is more bold with his feelings with jugyeong, I just prefer seojun more cause he acts mean and maintains this bad by reputation but inside he's a softie, its really just your preference with guys honestly, not that deep
0 4
On True Beauty • Jan 16, 2021
Title True Beauty
I prefer seojun more, just cause I feel like he has more chemistry with jugyeong plus they completely made suho with no personality at all.
4 15
Wandering_Queen • Jan 4, 2021
Article Rising Stars: Actors/Actresses of 2020
Hwang In Yeop and Kim Seon Ho should be here
1 0
On Sweet Home • Dec 22, 2020
Title Sweet Home Spoiler
I just finished watching this and it broke me, season come sooner :(
0 0
Replying to 8490701 • Dec 14, 2020
Title Love Alarm Spoiler
Who does she ends up with??
We don't know yet, they will tell us next season. But in the orginal story in webtoon she ends up with the bestfriend, which is hye yeong
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Dec 5, 2020
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
do I need to watch the prequel or can I watch this as a stand alone?
1 1
Replying to c_covey • Dec 5, 2020
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Neflix postponed the production so we can expect it to come around the first half of 2020, but as for nothing…
Oh yes hahahha, thanks for correcting me :)
0 0
On Love Alarm • Dec 2, 2020
Title Love Alarm
Learn from my mistake and don't binge-watch this for the whole day
3 0
Replying to ASHLEY_ASHLEY • Dec 2, 2020
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Does anyone know when season 2 is coming I been waiting since they said something about it last year I haven't…
Neflix postponed the production so we can expect it to come around the first half of 2020, but as for nothing has been anounced about the airing date
1 3
On Love Alarm • Dec 2, 2020
Title Love Alarm
my goodness, I'm still mad about the ending and the fact that Netflix keeps on postponing the next season. Like I'm tryna see if ship actually end up together
4 2
On Your Eyes Tell • Nov 21, 2020
Title Your Eyes Tell
someone tell when this will come out digitally
1 0
Replying to c_covey • Nov 12, 2020
Title True Beauty
Ikr seojun deserves better, that's why I gave up on reading it
Yes omg, I think another season started again and I'm just here like wtf this story has been dragging for so long now
1 0
Replying to baeggyeongi • Nov 12, 2020
Title True Beauty
Team Seojoon, but I really hate how the wt has turned out so I'm not sure if I want to watch the drama anymore...
Ikr seojun deserves better, that's why I gave up on reading it
5 3
Replying to c_covey • Nov 10, 2020
Title Parasite
Honestly, I watched this a long time ago, I literally just randomly watched it at night without searching for…
The film doesn't include any of the fairy tale happy ending bs and instead shows the harsh reality of how the world is. That's why it's brilliant.
1 0
On Parasite • Nov 10, 2020
Title Parasite
Honestly, I watched this a long time ago, I literally just randomly watched it at night without searching for the description but this movie was honestly so good, I watched a couple of videos on youtube about its cinematography cause I honestly missed a lot, if you think the whole thing was predictable it really wasn't there are so many hidden meanings about everything in this movie, it truly deserves an oscar
7 1
Replying to paradox_pho • Nov 2, 2020
Title True Beauty
Has the webtoon ended? Korean version (I guess on Line or Naver) used to be ahead of the English version. How…
The webtoon hasn't ended yet i think they started another season for the webtoon but i think they will end diffrenlty with the webtoon
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Oct 28, 2020
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I have given up, I don't think this drama will have another season just cause of the cast. They're so many popular actors and even a kpop idol here. I'm sure all their schedules are busy especially IU and Baekhyun.
1 0
Replying to kdoramalama • Oct 27, 2020
Title Begins Youth
I hope this does the webtoon justice.
Wait it's a webtoon?? What's the webtton name?
0 1
Replying to pekin • Oct 18, 2020
Title The Spies Who Loved Me
Eric Mun
tysm!!
1 0