News
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 16, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Does anyone know the airing time and date???
0 1
Replying to Enris • Feb 14, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Unless there'll be a third season?
I really hope not just cause season 2 took forever
4 3
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 14, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Finally omg, this better be a good season and no more cliffhangers
0 7
Replying to Enzek • Feb 14, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
In this drama Kim So Hyun will playing as the main female lead, Princess Pyeong Gang, mother of main female lead…
Tysm!
0 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 14, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Guys at this point we're all gonna die before this drama airs
2 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 14, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I'm gonna pray that all of them have a happy ending, istg if one of them dies
5 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 13, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I'm so confused, how is she playing 3 roles?!?
0 5
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Feb 13, 2021
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
why did they leave us hanging like this, I really thought since this drama has 3 part that it will be done already but it just left me on a cliffhanger and we have to wait for season 2
1 0
On Once Loved You, Distressed Forever • Feb 13, 2021
Title Once Loved You, Distressed Forever
did y'all see the comments? 5 years that's so long, is this drama even coming out
9 1
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Feb 13, 2021
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I just finished the 1st season, and they really left us hanging like that
6 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 8, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
And also the struggle is real guys, we have to wait another week and subs are so late when they update
6 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 8, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
I'm so glad Hwa Jin found her limits and change, hopefully, this will last until the end. We love a woman who knows when she has made a mistake and tries to change their action. The character development is immaculate
14 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 8, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
the writers really said Let's play with our viewer's feelings
10 0
On Lovestruck in the City • Feb 7, 2021
Title Lovestruck in the City
I will not tolerate a lovestruck in the city slander here
9 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 7, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I donèt want this drama to end ever :( I'm gonna miss this cast!
2 0
On Lovestruck in the City • Feb 6, 2021
Title Lovestruck in the City
this drama is getting so much hate, but I really like this one because it's different from all the other kdramas out there, the vibes, the chemistry and the style of filming are so different. And gosh can we just talk about both the MC chemistry it is so good, like some next-level chemistry than other dramas!
24 2
On True Beauty • Feb 5, 2021
Title True Beauty
Now that this drama is over I better now see y'all having a war in the comments on who she has ended up with, we all knew it was coming,... let them be happy and wish the cast the best of luck for their next drama and support them!!!!
10 1
On True Beauty • Feb 5, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
Anywayss i will be heartbroken for the next few days for Seojun
6 0
Replying to c_covey • Feb 4, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
nooo pls I cannot handle that
the heartbreak that we would have to go through oml
1 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 4, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
this drama literally has everything to comedy, romance, politics, historical, mystery, time travel and enemies to lovers and it all blends well together, I never want it to end :(
21 0