News
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 2, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
not me falling in love with the 2nd male lead again, he better not switch up on us
3 2
Replying to Lonleygirlisland • Mar 2, 2021
Title Island
Ive never seen chaewoon act with ANY emotion so im really scared about him playing as the priest, especially since…
Majority of his drama he does have the same personality atleast the one I've seen but I first noticed him in Hit The Top, he plays a support role but his acting there was superb, it was so good! You should check some clips of that drama with him on Youtube. He smiles more often there and plays a playful character. I think those type of chracter suits him better than he's typical cold hearted guy role
6 0
Replying to sonya • Mar 2, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises Spoiler
He give me the kim byungin vibe..
From Mr.Queen right? Cause if it is he does have lowkey the same vibes but Imma just hope he won't turn out as bad
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 2, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I really hope the second male lead doesn't turn out to be bad
0 5
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 1, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
is it all the episodes airing on the same day since it's Netflix?
1 2
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 26, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
y'all I have high hopes for this drama istg if the ending is not satisfying enough I will be mad mad
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 25, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
Yess I love these types of drama especially when it's done as an Korean drama they're level of writing and zombie and creatures are out of this world
0 0
Replying to c_covey • Feb 24, 2021
Title Queen for Seven Days Spoiler
ughh idk why but FL annoys me
there's literally people dying and she's not even trying to help and just cares about her husband and only herself, all she does half of the time is cry. You would think that when she heard people are being executed she would try to help out, i better see a good character development once she becomes a Queen cause if that how she acts and she is to become a queen then i don't think the role suits her. I liked her because she was all about justice and mercy in the first half of the show but in that episode it was as if everything she believed in was thrown out of the window
2 0
On Queen for Seven Days • Feb 24, 2021
Title Queen for Seven Days
ughh idk why but FL annoys me
0 1
On The Heirs • Feb 23, 2021
Title The Heirs
the only things that's not making me rate this drama a 0 is because the side characters were funny af but the show was so cringy at the same time
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 23, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I really hope Geon stays true to his promise
8 0
Replying to ponnu • Feb 23, 2021
Title Lovestruck in the City
It's shot in Jeju island...
Tysm!
0 0
On Lovestruck in the City • Feb 22, 2021
Title Lovestruck in the City
does anyone know the location of the beach that they're at?
0 4
On Vincenzo • Feb 20, 2021
Title Vincenzo
STOPPP the first episode was so good
6 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Feb 20, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
which one do you guys recommend watching first in your opinion, sky castle or the penthouse?? I can't decide between the two
0 6
On She Would Never Know • Feb 19, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
so do y'all recommend to watch it or nah?
1 2
On The Priests • Feb 18, 2021
Title The Priests
honestly not bad, very past faced and its not special but it was pretty decent
0 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 16, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
I came back here to say, I will start a riot if Sun oh and Jo Jo don't end up together, I wish for the best friend to have a happy ending tho
14 12
Replying to Enris • Feb 16, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Unless there'll be a third season?
Lmao yess it does lose it magic after some time. The waiting part killed me.
1 1
Replying to Enris • Feb 16, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Unless there'll be a third season?
He is! Omg I didn't know
0 0