News
Replying to bexie • May 14, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
They agreed to switch their son, so that when they grew up and see the signs that they are indeed a predator they…
exactly like if she thought about it, Ji Eun child has more possibility of becoming a psychopath since the child is the head hunter son and since her husband was a scientists it would've made more sense for her child to be a genius instead of being a psychopath
0 0
Replying to bexie • May 13, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
They agreed to switch their son, so that when they grew up and see the signs that they are indeed a predator they…
ohhhh ok that makes more sense, I feel bad for Yo Han's real mom :(
4 2
On Move to Heaven • May 13, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
why does it say invalid date?
0 0
On Mouse • May 13, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
Wait so did the two mother agree to switch their son or did Ji Eun just secretly switch them because if she did that's a really selfish thing to do
2 4
On Mouse • May 13, 2021
Title Mouse
Are they seriously making us wait a week for the last episode bruhh
9 1
On Mouse • May 12, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
After this drama, I don't think I'll be able to look at LSG the same as before
2 0
On Mouse • May 12, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
Justice for Yo Han
5 0
On Mouse • May 11, 2021
Title Mouse
I don't get why people like to blame the kids for their parents actions. People are so annoying the child is innocent and yet they like to judge them for their parents wrongdoings
6 1
On Mouse • May 10, 2021
Title Mouse
this drama is so good and im only on ep 8, im glad I didn't watch this drama during the beginning when it's airing, I wouldn't be able to handle suspense
0 0
Shiro • May 7, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
what did Nam Do San do to y'all like I was rooting for the SML too but Nam Do San was a pretty average ML but I don't think he's the worst
4 1
On Kwak Dong Yeon • May 6, 2021
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
i wanna see him in a main role
5 0
On Youth of May • May 6, 2021
Title Youth of May
everything about this screams tragedy by just seeing the first episode
15 0
On Law School • May 6, 2021
Title Law School
yeah so I was watching a clip cause it looked interesting and then I realize that I have to work my brain in order to watch this so maybe I'll watch another time when my brain is working properly which is never lol
1 0
On Vincenzo • May 2, 2021
Title Vincenzo
manifesting for season 2
4 0
On Vincenzo • May 1, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
cha young getting hurt could've lowkey been avoided if Vincenzo help Han Seo fighting his brother after all 2 against 1 has more chances. But anyways I'm gonna predict that they're gonna kill off Han Seo because that what typically happens in these shows where the bad guy turn into a good guy but then they die at the end, and idk but that blood looks sus on Cha Young shoulder I would've thought their would be more blood it kinda seems like the same as Vincenzo getting shot in the hockey rink. idk these are just my therios I'll probably look like a clown and get most of these wrong
3 0
Replying to c_covey • Apr 30, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
this is a spoiler so basically what happpens is that she goes back in time by dying they had a misunderstanding.…
I would say she will be forgiven of she gives us a season 2
1 0
Replying to c_covey • Apr 30, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
this is a spoiler so basically what happpens is that she goes back in time by dying they had a misunderstanding.…
LMAO i agree they torture us too much and the fact that the writer of this show writer disappeared on us after writing one of the saddest ending in kdrama history is just pure torture
1 2
Replying to c_covey • Apr 28, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
this is a spoiler so basically what happpens is that she goes back in time by dying they had a misunderstanding.…
I honestly don't know I think they just had two endings prepared but chose the sad ending because they want to torture us lol
2 4
On Move to Heaven • Apr 26, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I can already see myself crying while watching this
2 0
Replying to c_covey • Apr 25, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Even though they said that they're all down to do it, I honestly don't have hopes that season 2 will ever happen…
LMAO calm down not everyone knows this im just informing people it might not apply to you but it does for some people.
0 0