K-Drama
Replying to c_covey • Apr 25, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Even though they said that they're all down to do it, I honestly don't have hopes that season 2 will ever happen…
LMAO calm down not everyone knows this im just informing people it might not apply to you but it does for some people.
0 0
Replying to zazajunior03 • Apr 25, 2021
Title The World of the Married
I'm hesitating between -TWOTM - Flower of EVil -the Penthousewhich one would you recommend and why? I heard that…
Haven't really watched the Penthouse because I'm waiting for season 3 to air so I can binge-watch. Haven't seen TWOTM, but if you like makjangs drama which makes you go your blood boil I recommend The Last Empress which has the same writer as Penthouse just a warning the FL is a bit fragile at the beginning but she gets better which I love anyways the flower of evil was really good too if recommend if you're in the mood of something more crime and solving mysteries. I saw that you like revenge drama idk if you've watched it yet since it's very popular but Vincenzo sounds like a good fit if you're looking for a revenge drama, it's basically villain vs villain. If you're ever tired of the "good guys" fighting the evils guys Vincenzo is def the drama for you
1 1
On The World of the Married • Apr 25, 2021
Title The World of the Married
can anyone tell me me about the FL without telling me spoiler like I want to know her personallity?
1 1
Replying to Daisy Kawatra • Apr 25, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Season 2 should be out now it's already been 5 yrs when they will update abt s-2
Even though they said that they're all down to do it, I honestly don't have hopes that season 2 will ever happen just because everything points out that it's never going to happen. The screenwriter is currently not even active as of right now. A lot of the actors in this kdrama are really popular people and they have a busy schedule (Also, Ji Soo who was one of the princes had a scandal which I don't think will look good if they cast him) if by chance they decided to not include the other princes, both MC have such busy schedules and even the director have a lot of upcoming projects. Not to mention it's mostly international fans that want season 2 and Korean broadcasting companies mostly only focus on ratings in their country unless Netflix pick this series up which has a low chance of happening but hey even though it's low at least it's not impossible.
2 3
On Jo Yoon Young • Apr 25, 2021
Person Jo Yoon Young
sis drop the most saddest kdrama and disappeared and said deal with it
18 0
Replying to Sunshine • Apr 25, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
What happens in the end????? Why it has sad ending????
this is a spoiler so basically what happpens is that she goes back in time by dying they had a misunderstanding. She wanted to see him for one last time (she was pregnant too and he didn't know) but he didn't come. When he realize that she died it was too late. But there was a scene where she's in the present and she regains all of her memories from the past and she stand at a historical painting of him. That's how it ends but there's another ending at they didn't get to air which is at the end there was a guy who was handing her a handkeircef because she was crying as she remember and that was the ML.
0 8
On Vincenzo • Apr 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo
HOLYYYY that ending got me, it was so satisfying. Ièm glad to see villain vs villain
1 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Apr 8, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun
The second couple made up for the female leads cringe attitude
16 1
On Vincenzo • Mar 29, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
I love the part about the tenants and their secret life, there's so many plot twist in this show, which I absolutely love!
1 0
On Mr. Queen • Mar 28, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I will not tolerate slander for the cast and this amazing drama, this drama is a masterpiece no one can tell me otherwise
20 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 27, 2021
Title Vincenzo
The Itaewon Class and CLOY reference made my day
3 1
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 26, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
welp I guess we just have to imagine an ending for this one
0 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 25, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
I don't get why people want it to be cancelled it's so stupid like people have worked hard for this drama especially the actors and people want to cancel it for props that wasn't even everyone's faults? Like instead of blaming the drama blame the people who were responsible for the props. I hate seeing people's hard work go to waste when it's not even their own fault. They should just hold the people who were involved accountable instead of cancelling the whole drama
3 0
Replying to MiHnn • Mar 24, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Kind of like having elections during covid lol.
lol your right
0 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 24, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
seriously the whole Joseon's people is about to become some evil creature and they're still fighting over the throne ugh
0 2
On Vincenzo • Mar 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo
the action scene in this drama is to die for, it's so good
6 0
Replying to wtanya • Mar 19, 2021
Title Princess Hours
I watch it with 720p on kissasian. I also had trouble finding it in good quality on dramacool
I checked all other websites and I think kiss@sian has the best quality out of all of them, tysm! I can't bare to watch old drama cause of the quality at least this one has a decent one !
1 0
Replying to purpleruby974 • Mar 19, 2021
Title Princess Hours
You can watch it on viu for free
don't think i can since Viu is only avaible msotly for asian countries... :(
0 0
On Princess Hours • Mar 17, 2021
Title Princess Hours
does anybody know where to watch this with high quality?
0 6
Replying to Ann Levi • Mar 13, 2021
Title Love Alarm
Whatt! I'm rewatching first season to later watch 2nd season, please tell me I'm not going to be disappointed…
depends on who you ship with jojo and the plot was that entertaining
2 0