News
On Love Alarm • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm
take me back to this season...... in my mind love alarm season 2 doesn't exist
8 2
Replying to lov_lymj • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Fans are MAD and I kinda understand it. Waiting 2 years for the guy not many fans are fond off to win gotta hurt.…
it's not even about the guy but the plot too
2 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
LMAOOOOO y'all see that low rating
14 1
Replying to Pinkpistacious • Mar 10, 2021
Title Your Eyes Tell
where can I watch this?
its not released digatally yet so we have to wait until april when the dvd comes out
2 1
On 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant • Mar 10, 2021
Title 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
this hits different when you watched in your childhood
5 4
Replying to xinya • Mar 10, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises Spoiler
I initially thought Go Geon would be one of those characters who struggled with conflicted loyalties until finally…
I think so too, after episode 8 and the preview for the upcoming episodes makes me think he's gonna become more like his father. Since we always see in this type of drama the people who wants to love someone that doesn't love them back gets greedy and eventually hurts the main girl. I really hope he becomes self aware in these next few episodes
1 1
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 10, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises Spoiler
praying right now that master go won't turn into an evil 2nd male lead and I really hope mo yong actually helps out the princess
3 3
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 10, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
they spoiled so much in the episode 8 preview
2 0
On Strangers from Hell • Mar 10, 2021
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
so was the meat actually human meat??
1 4
Chaerul • Mar 5, 2021
Article "River Where The Moon Rises" cancels filming, officially drops Kim Ji Soo from the drama.
You know what, I'm just gonna back off on this one. I hope they clarify what he did wrong and which allegations are actually true and if they are I hope he changes his habit
2 0
Replying to Enzek • Mar 5, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Bullying is already bad but sexual assault is worse.If he didn't clarify then it means the sexual assault is true…
his agency confirmed that the sexual assults is false
0 0
Replying to Kdrama lover • Mar 5, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
Kepp watching the drama. Ni in woo will replace him
Yeah I was planning to
0 0
Replying to Chaerul • Mar 5, 2021
Article "River Where The Moon Rises" cancels filming, officially drops Kim Ji Soo from the drama.
Replying to deleted comment
Well he did write an apology letter on his insta I'm sure if you search up his name there's articles explain what he did, and him enlisting to do his military service is kinda suspicious. As of right now he hasn't admitted or confirm which allegations is true
2 0
On Shin Sung Rok • Mar 5, 2021
Person Shin Sung Rok
he's acting was so good the last empress
4 0
Replying to c_covey • Mar 5, 2021
Title The Last Empress
this had me raging
we need more modern SK empire drama! this was so good
7 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 5, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
byee the fact of his drama I already watched half of his drama
0 3
Chaerul • Mar 5, 2021
Article "River Where The Moon Rises" cancels filming, officially drops Kim Ji Soo from the drama.
Guys he fully admitted to his actions and "apologize" for his actions and now he's running away from his bullying and sexual assault scandal because he's enlisting this year on October
7 3
Replying to River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Replying to deleted comment
so far, I've only seen accusation for the bullying, I reallt hope the sexual assult is false because I can't believe I supported a person who is like that
2 1
Replying to Enzek • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Bullying is already bad but sexual assault is worse.If he didn't clarify then it means the sexual assault is true…
Thats what I was thinking which is more disgusting honeslty
2 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
damn I just heard the news, I'm really disappointed. His career is probably over tbh SK takes their bullying allegation very seriously and not only bullying too but sexual assault?! and he didn't clarify which one is true
5 15