News
Replying to febriiiiiiiii • Feb 4, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Did y'all think this one going to have same ending as moon lovers?
nooo pls I cannot handle that
3 2
Replying to Marchantia • Feb 4, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector
I will not say female lead is weak . Yeah she can't fight 5 male (like in many dramas female can fight 5-6 male…
ohhhh ok tsym!
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 3, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I just realized that Kang Ha Neul is acting here too, lol siblings relationship from moon lovers turned into a father and son relationship here
8 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 3, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Idk if I can handle watching another historical drama that's airing, there always leaving us on a cliffhanger :(
2 0
On Secret Royal Inspector • Feb 3, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector
Can someone tell me if the Female lead is actually "weak" like it says in the tag
0 4
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 1, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
there hasn't been a day that I haven't thought of this drama
11 3
On Mr. Queen • Feb 1, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
This weeks episode is so satisfying, especially the revenge part lol
15 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 1, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
the duo we didn't know we needed until now
12 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 29, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The fact that this kdrama had me crying in weeks and I couldn't move on from it
4 0
On True Beauty • Jan 29, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
There's no way Seojun is gonna end up with Jugyeong, y'all are giving me false hopes ughhh but then again the writers or directors idk which one said that they want the drama to be completely different from the webtoon
4 1
On True Beauty • Jan 29, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
There's no way Seojun is gonna end up with Jugyeong, y'all are giving me false hopes ughhh but then again the writers or directors idk which one said that they want the drama to be completely different from the webtoon
0 0
On Prison Playbook • Jan 26, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
This is one of those dramas that actually needs a season 2, I must say that this drama was very well written but I wasn't satisfied with the ending, I wanted them to reunite.
7 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 26, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
Kdrama and zombie together again?!?! Sign me up!!!
2 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 25, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I smile like an idiot whenever I watch this drama, their chemistry is just amazing omg
23 1
On Your Eyes Tell • Jan 24, 2021
Title Your Eyes Tell
See you guys in April :) I've been keeping an eye out for this movie
5 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Jan 24, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Guys, they're not zombies, they are evil spirits that I guess eat human flesh
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Jan 24, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
The storyline has a lot of potentials, I hope the writers won't ruin it. I can feel my senses telling me this might end in a tragic way but let's hope it doesn't so Ji Soo can finally get the girl this time
15 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 24, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I can already see that the next episode will bring us a cliffhanger again :(
8 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 24, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
The love that I have for this show, can't wait for the next episode!!
4 0
Replying to c_covey • Jan 24, 2021
Title True Beauty
lol it might seem like that but this drama is more wholesome
its not a problem really it just the love triangle part but I think the heirs focus more in rich/poor category while true beauty is just about school life and beauty
0 0