Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Hogwarts
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 19, 2015
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 11, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
I love the changes so far even the new lifetime they made except for one, the unnecessary love rectangle or triangle in the later episodes.. seriously we're still going for the classic love rectangle/triangle? the story is complicated enough to have this unnecessary things to add (there is no sml and sfl in the novel btw the story just focuses on the main leads itself... so I can see a lot of novel readers are gonna be disappointed by this) and if we're counting the lifetimes its 8 for the drama version I think if we're counting the forgotten history separately, gosh the heartbreak we're gonna experience is a lot more 😓

so basically in the drama if we're going for the right order of happenings
1st - 30000 years ago forgotten history (which will probably inserted later as 7.5 while fighting the evil)
2nd - god of war and fairy on the marriage pavillion, their real form, current real lifetime
3rd - accidental animal lifetime, tiger and boar (first tribulation)
4th - childhood lovers, fl has memories of being a fairy (2nd tribulation)
5th - master and disciple, ml has the memories of being a god (3rd tribulation)
6th - princess and general, they switch body (4th tribulation)
7th - chukong and xiangyun, trying to stop the evil things happening on the mortal world (don't know if they will continue with the tribulation since in the novel this was their mission to stop the punishment of seven lifetimes)
8th - fl went to mortal world to resurrect the ml by gathering his souls

if we compare it to the novel its this sequence
1st - god of war and fairy on the marriage pavillion, their real form current lifetime
2nd - childhood lovers, fl has memories of being a fairy
3rd - master and disciple, ml has the memories of being a god
4th - animal, tiger and boar, where they should first discover there is an evil happening in the mortal world
5th - princess and general, they switch body
6th - chukong and xiangyun, trying to stop the evil things happening on the mortal world
7th - fl went to mortal world to resurrect the ml by gathering his souls..

so an advice for novel readers like me just treat it as another story to fully enjoy the drama itself.. I know its kinda disappointing as they change a lot specially inserting sfl and sml but so far its still good enough though just try to ignore the sml and sfl and its still amazing..
14 7
Replying to trunkenta18 • Aug 11, 2023
I agree! I don’t really like that they seem to have a “history” they both forgot. I loved the enemies to…
yup.. they added it just for the drama.. so basically if we count the lifetime in the drama its actually 8 if we're gonna count the forgotten history separately
2 5
Replying to Regards Ty • Aug 11, 2023
Moreover, this year's finals in this genre are a disaster.Sometimes it seems that censorship has prescribed certain…
I sure hope not please.. can they just follow the novel ending? 😭
0 1
Replying to Cahane • Aug 11, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
Yes. They deviate too much from the novel. As a novel fans, I'm actually very disappointed, i feel like im waiting…
treat is as another story, maybe you will learn to enjoy it more.. I'm treating it like that and so far I'm loving it except for the freaking love rectangle, I'm really hoping they don't drag this love rectangle or triangle in all lifetimes seriously stop with the classic love rectangle/triangle this drama doesn't even need it to be honest, like I said its complicated enough..
0 3
Replying to Holiboo • Aug 11, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
Literally same. I can see a lot of people enjoying the show, but I was struggling to finish the first 6 episode…
I'm basically treating this as another drama not connecting it on the novel lol
0 0
Replying to JC-T-Azhire • Aug 10, 2023
they change so much plot from the novel.. 😅 I think its better to not connect it much with the novel, to those…
I'm hoping the OST be release on spotify too.. please.. 🙏
0 0
Replying to TheBunny • Aug 10, 2023
Finally! OST got the love between fairy and devil feels~
well its definitely not surprising though since its the same production as LBFAD 😚 also I think the novel is also from the same author too..
0 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 10, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
they change so much plot from the novel.. 😅 I think its better to not connect it much with the novel, to those of us who already read the novel for us to be able to enjoy the drama ver 😂 its just soooo different.. they added unnecessary second female lead and secondry male lead which is not even part of the novel from what I remember, chukong doesn't have any girl/princess that is after him and xiangyun definitely doesn't have a prince that is obsessed with her (I'm still hoping they don't keep this storyline for all the lifetime though, they gave us a love rectangle immediately, please the novel is already complicated and they added more complicated stuff 🤦‍♀️) so far I'm still enjoying it, I'm not gonna compare it to the novel anymore though since i feel like they are 2 different stories now 😚 oh and lastly due to the fact that they really deviated away too much from the novel this drama could possibly have a sad ending too 😩
11 14
Replying to trunkenta18 • Aug 10, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
Their first lifetime should be wrapping up soon in the next few eps. Based on how ep 6 ended
fl will die on the first lifetime.. which would really, I'm not sure if its the right word but it kinda traumatized the ml so bad that whenever he sees the fl sleeping in the snow in their other lifetime he panics..
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
anyone has a copy or link of behind the scenes that are barricaded under members only? please any good samaritan here?
2 0
Replying to babeyogurt • Jul 27, 2023
Why this short web dramas are more showy and explicit than other cdramas? I even wonder if they passed the censorships.…
possibly because this is broadcasted in their national television and we all know how sensitive they are.. 😅 this is one of the reasons why I don't want a known to be and is supposed to be a heated spicy drama being broadcasted nationally.. I rather its just on the app cause they tone it down so much to suit the public.. I hate it..
1 0
Replying to milunka • Jul 25, 2023
Title Circle of Love Spoiler
Like everyone else, I am SUPER curious how they got past censorship??? There is even a scene were the ML and FL…
I think its because its not aired on national tv? this kind of c-drama specially with those spicy scenes usually is released just on the app itself and not broadcasted on their national tv.. its like maid's revenge.. oh and one other factor, the leads are not a traffic actors/actress.. usually the more popular the leads are the more chances of getting no spicy scenes.. for example the now currently airing yangyang's drama where they totally deleted any kissing scene after episode 28 (spoiler they finally got together at ep 25, lol) so its the actors popularity plus if its aired on national tv are the factors for the strict censorship.
5 1
Replying to milunka • Jul 25, 2023
Title Circle of Love Spoiler
Like everyone else, I am SUPER curious how they got past censorship??? There is even a scene were the ML and FL…
I think its because its not aired on national tv? this kind of c-drama specially with those spicy scenes usually is released just on the app itself and not broadcasted on their national tv.. its like maid's revenge..
4 0
Replying to Ar_ • Jul 23, 2023
Was it a mistake that remaining episodes were released with no sub or this is common on cdramas?
its fast track.. very common on cdramas..
1 1
Replying to Shahin • Jul 21, 2023
Mysterious lotus casebook got announced too now this is left bye-༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ they ain't gonna air both…
tomorrow, July 23
1 0
Replying to babeyogurt • Jul 15, 2023
Do you have telegram? you can dm me
can i please dm you too?.. want to watch it too.. 🙏
0 1
Replying to SerenityUnderTheSun • Jul 9, 2023
Title Hidden Love
what did that last star say?
its the star she opened in episode 8 when she came back heartbroken and started packing things away that are related to DJX 😊 around 7:20 timestamp... My dreams “Yihe University and Duan Jiaxu"
0 0
Replying to Adilah • Jul 7, 2023
this drama has few weak points but still enjoyable. fl is weak against her family but good at her job also there…
there kinda is an annoying sml.. its gonna be her brother (since they are not really related he loves her not as his sister)
0 1
On When a Snail Falls in Love • Jun 30, 2023
I'm curios about what they will follow, the chinese drama ver or the novel itself? cause honestly I actually want them to follow the novel since thailand has no strict censorship on dramas and they can probably adapt the novel version itself (there's a lot of spicy scenes on the novel that chinese adaptation can't even apply due to very strict censorship) but apparently this was made/produce by a chinese company so I feel like they will follow the chinese drama adaptation T_T and to those wondering if this has romance, it has a lot of romance actually I don't know why they didn't put it on the genre.
3 0