Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Val C • Jan 16, 2025
Yes it's worth watching. Case solving drama with lots of twists so far. ♥
thanks! guess it's a good idea just to jump in and see for myself! :D
2 0
On Under the Moonlight • Jan 16, 2025
was gonna watch this bc i love zhai zilu but then saw all the comments about his character and am hesitating lol.. is it worth watching?
1 3
On Motel California • Jan 12, 2025
the rating on this was 8.8 when i last looked, it's gone down so much in the space of 24 hours!
i actually think this is really well done and quite a cozy watch so far, i'm loving the way the fl looks too, and even tho she's quite a highly strung person, i'm invested to know how things will play out with them!

will be sticking to this one as most other kdramas haven't won me over recently!
5 1
Replying to Babyface369 • Nov 23, 2024
Title Deep Lurk
New watchers, if you are confused with early eps, dont drop early or rate low because of that. DL indeed is fast…
I was gonna drop this on ep 1 but I may try again seeing as everyone is speaking so highly of this! thanks for sharing these notes!!
1 1
Replying to Flowers That Will Bloom • Nov 14, 2024
I'm here to express my sincere apologies to Ying Lei. Ying Lei you really are the sweetest boi. To showcase my…
ahhh i haven't seen the ep yet but this makes me feel so much better LOL. i knew i could believe in my boy!! <3
0 0
Replying to rayrayrat • Nov 9, 2024
should I watch this series or love game in eastern fantasy idk which is better I get bored buy I lotta stuff😭
watch both and alternate haha. one is good for the fluff (for now) and the other is good for the angst!
2 0
Replying to Snowme-HighOnDrama- • Nov 8, 2024
Title Smile Code
No not really he just doesn't smile he is nice caring guy with 5 cats
HE HAS 5 CATS? okay maybe i should start this lmao
6 1
Replying to ordinaryguy92 • Oct 19, 2024
Hi everyone. I have uploaded English subs by tvN Asia for episode 3 on Subsource. Those sites may update episode…
thank you sm for sharing the subs! <3
0 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Oct 18, 2024
the actor Lee Joon Hyuk has such a beautiful face especially his nose and eyes. i have seen some of his works…
i don't think you need to have watched stranger as it's a separate story entirely :)
1 4
Replying to Lotus Flower • Oct 2, 2024
Today's episode was so satisfying. I loved the scene where LZY was teaching SB how to track people so coolhttps://x.com/chenzheyuanzi/status/1841476125123551671
oh wow hahah making me want to get to this ep asap!
0 1
Replying to Spicy • Oct 2, 2024
that sounds....depressing lol
seems like most cdramas love to torment us hahaha
3 15
Replying to catstreet • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
I think it's pure obsession rather than love tbh. Though I really really cannot understand why the heck she decided…
I think he also feels a bit suspicious of her in some sense.. the way he's asked her stuff and then the excuses they've all been giving just probably seems off. The truth will come out eventually tho and I'm sure he'll feel betrayed by her, especially since she knew and didn't do anything to help him before he ended up in jail!
1 0
Replying to catstreet • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
I think it's pure obsession rather than love tbh. Though I really really cannot understand why the heck she decided…
I feel like she's also got a bit of a psychotic streak in her it seems lol. There's something amiss, and I do worry what she means when she says she "wants Jeong Woo" to the chairwoman.. it's like she's bribing her to keep her secret so she can give him to her as a possession! He's a person! She's a mess lol
2 2
Replying to catstreet • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out
Honestly tho, Bo Yeong deserves justice for all she suffered with and went through. Personally I'm glad that Min…
oh damn it lol i did thank you!
1 0
Replying to catstreet • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
This drama just gets more and more gripping, it's wild! I'm so angry and frustrated for Jeong Woo but I can't…
Honestly tho, Bo Yeong deserves justice for all she suffered with and went through. Personally I'm glad that Min Su's dad was shot (tho I hope he ends up in jail rather than dies bc he doesn't deserve to just escape).. but I still think Bo Yeong's father is trash and the abuse she and her mother suffered is disgusting. And the police chief will likely get implicated for covering everything up, as he should! I'm just hoping he's seeing some sense in these people getting what they deserve.. he was a complete piece of trash for allowing them to cover it up in the first place, clearly all he cared about was his career and the fear of his own son being involved. I feel like he should have just listened to Geon oh... who in fact blamed himself when it was the other two scums. Min-su should be thrown in jail too, what a coward.
And I'm really disgusted with Na Gyeom for basically knowing who the murderers were (to an extent because clearly none of them realized Bo Yeong was still alive and then Min su's dad killed her - probably to hide the rape..) and yet covering everything up, if she truly cared for Jeong Woo she would have told the police the truth!
3 2
On Black Out • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out
This drama just gets more and more gripping, it's wild! I'm so angry and frustrated for Jeong Woo but I can't stop watching haha!
2 3
Replying to Honest Swan • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
I was really on the side of Na Gyeom until episode 11. I liked how she was the only friend who decided to stick…
I think it's pure obsession rather than love tbh. Though I really really cannot understand why the heck she decided to throw him under the bus when she literally knows who the murderers were. Perhaps she was blackmailed by Byeong Mo at the time, I have no other explanation. I also don't know why when she saw Da Eun get attacked and killed she didn't turn in the evidence, it could have saved everything. What was in it for her to keep it from everyone and as a result get Jeong Woo imprisoned... she KNEW he had nothing to do with it and yet she plays the "friend" who believed in him because she was there all along! Yet she ruined his life essentially by not telling the truth. She's as terrible as the rest of them!
4 5
Replying to Jaymson • Sep 21, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
I was slightly disappointed in 10th episode, but 11th... GOD DAMN.I really like around 95% of the show, but I…
yeah I really don't know why she covered it up either.. she could have exposed the criminal/murderer and saved Jeong Woo the heartache... so why?
1 1
On Wind Direction • Sep 20, 2024
Title Wind Direction Spoiler
i loved this but i had to drop it bc i read about the ending and i can't watch those kind of storylines :(
not to mention i was hoping for a healing drama (which in some ways it was but to have things end with LS like that just depresses me!)
2 0