Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Luffy • Sep 20, 2024
yep good thing IQIYI get this too lol
oh this is such a relief! i was worried i'd have to skip it as i hate watching MT subs but it's nice to know there's proper subs!
0 0
Replying to mmansaray35 • Sep 7, 2024
Title Go East
I just started watching it. I'm now on ep 20. It's a good show. You will fall in love with all the characters,…
I'm on ep 27 and still loving it! I assure you it's a really good drama! I'm not sure why the low rating tbh, I've been truly hooked!
1 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Sep 7, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
How about 2 guy friend of ML? Do the others find out what they did?
They're all covering for the 2 guys.. I feel like they raped her/abused her but didn't kill her and just left her. Seems like they had some kind of resentment towards Jeong-woo as well for always seeming "better" than them so wanted to just pin whatever on him regardless.
There's definitely more to this tho, I think the others personally know what happened (at least some of them do, because this whole time they've been acting sus).
0 1
On Black Out • Sep 7, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
holy crap, this drama just gets more twisted! i like that there's still stuff we don't know (especially regarding the other girl's murder) and i love how little by little we're getting to the bottom of things. i can't believe geon-oh killed himself, his father in the position of power is literal scum using him to hide stuff.
whether he killed her or not, it's obvious he couldn't live with the guilt anymore. but i do think there's more to it and the parents of min-su and byeong-mo know something.. (whether it's that they know about the sexual assault and hid it to protect their sons or if they know something more.)

needless to say it's obvious su-oh was also there on that night due to the picture he painted.. maybe it's possible he's involved too?! there's just so many questions.
and yeah regarding da-eun i do think the other psychologist dude has something to do with it.. he's shifty af and the congresswoman is awful for covering when she clearly knows (or is involved).

honestly i think the parents of the two girls should be the ones who would want to know who the REAL murderer is if they cared about her.. i can't believe these scummy people (his friends, the parents, the police) hiding everything just to pin it all on jeong-woo. I really feel for him.
3 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Sep 7, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
That cop friend of ml really disgusts me, more than that male nurse 🤮
they're both sick and disgusting... (the cop friend and the male nurse)
2 0
On Black Out • Sep 6, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
ep 7 - wow that really escalated!! so intense and so damn good. the acting is just brilliant!!! one by one they're gonna get what they deserve... i feel so bad for Jeong Woo, he's suffered so much! But it's slowly coming together what happened to Boyeong at least.. I feel like everyone has a piece in this tho, they're all hiding/covering something up and making him continue to take the fall for it!

the police chief is so corrupt too, knowing what he knows and just wanting to cover things up.. he clearly wants to bring down Sang Cheol to stop him from investigating and finding out the truth ;;
2 3
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 2, 2024
this series is so much fun! i had no expectations going in and i'm just enjoying every second! surprised at how natural their chemistry is!!
12 0
Replying to Calista_Cal • Aug 30, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
Looks like Chief has twins. My theory is that the sane one did something regarding the murder of those girls,…
this makes a lot of sense bc otherwise it would mean su-oh is lying about his condition and had been putting it on the whole time...
2 0
On Black Out • Aug 17, 2024
Title Black Out
this drama is so good already! no idea what's up with the rating on this site lately but i'm hooked and excited for more!
3 1
Replying to white-flower • Aug 16, 2024
Title Black Out
I am just a little disappointed that this drama isn't airing internationally as I thought it was going to be lol.…
i've been waiting so long for this, it's so disappointing!! :(((
2 0
Replying to catstreet • Aug 10, 2024
oh nooo i was really enjoying this bc of how cute the lead couple were! i was worried a little about the foreshadowing…
someone basically full on spoiled the ending in a review here so i guess i'm gonna drop it because the last eps sound like torture.....
0 1
Replying to jabofi • Aug 9, 2024
Title The Unexpected Marriage Spoiler
Episodes 1-16 were really good and I loved the dynamics of the ML and FL. They are so adorable together. I love…
oh nooo i was really enjoying this bc of how cute the lead couple were! i was worried a little about the foreshadowing of the "attack of Fuyu etc" and i'm kind of anxious they're gonna go that far :( why does every cdrama have to have a bad ending lol?
0 3
Replying to jabofi • Aug 2, 2024
Episodes 7 and 8 were great too! I love the ML and FL together. They've got great chemistry, they are both so…
no i just started it too and i'm enjoying it quite a bit haha!
2 1
Replying to KawaiiHawaii • Jul 28, 2024
Started episode 16 and a new case but I already miss the actor who played the triplets. He did such a great job…
The actor who played the triplets was so good!! I was so impressed!
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 25, 2024
And they're somehow supposed to release 15 and 16 in less than an hour. Ridiculous really. 🤷🏻‍♀️
where can i watch ep 14 with the good sub? :(
0 1
Replying to Cindy • Jul 21, 2024
I just started s2 since it is almost ending and have to be honest i forgot a lot of stuff from s1. can someone…
her real father. violent brutal general on the opposing side who fell in love with her real mother.
0 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jul 18, 2024
Title Bright Time
I have to say Mangotv is amazing at Bromance dramas ,, Strongest Bromance dramas came from Mango tv This drama…
did the subs improve at all for this lol?
1 1
Replying to mysteryqueen9 • May 22, 2024
Zhang Ruo Yun and Duan Duan's chemistry on screen is unbelievably good. I remember thinking so when I watched…
they're incredible, i literally cannot take my eyes off the screen when they're in a scene together adjasjd
1 0
Replying to riri04 • May 16, 2024
Title Following
where will we be able to watch this excluding cinemas?
it won't be available for a little while, probably a few months at least. unless it's gonna be on a specific streaming platform or something.
1 0